ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Complete Guide To Using Airpods As Hearing Aids
Apple is mostly the leader and forerunner when it comes to new technologies and innovation. Apple’s AirPods are one-of-its-kind devices that offer amazing sound quality and are completely wireless. But, did you know that they can also be used as hearing aids? Apple offered Live Listen for AirPods, and it enabled users to use the earphones as hearing aids. While it cannot substitute actual hearing aids, it does help users with hearing challenges listen to stuff in a more explicit fashion. If you have a bit of hearing difficulty, then follow the steps given below and learn how to use AirPods as hearing aids.
Connect the AirPods to any iOS device
1. Firstly, you need to unlock the iOS device.
2. After that, place the AirPods near the iOS device.
3. In a couple of moments, you will see Not Your AirPods prompt appear on display.
4. Now, hit the Connect button at the bottom of the prompt.
5. When the AirPods get connected, you will see the message stating Done.
6. Hit the Done button.
7. Turn on Live Listening
8. Go to the iOS device.
9. Scroll the apps, and locate Settings.
10. Tap on the Settings app to open it.
11. Now, navigate the options in the menu, and select Control Center.
12. In the next screen, hit the Customize Controls option.
13. Go to the More controls section.
14. Select Hearing from the list of options.
15. You will now be able to access Live Listening via the Control Center.
How to use Live Listen while conversing?
1. Firstly, you have to bring up the Control Center on your iOS device.
2. iPhone X owners need to slide downwards from the upper right-hand edge of the display. Remaining iOs device owners need to slide upwards from the bottom of the display.
3. Now, just long press the audio tile located at the upper right-hand edge of the Control Center.
4. Press the Sound option.
5. This option is triangular in shape with many circular lines. It is located at the upper right-hand edge of the display.
6. Now, you need to choose the AirPods.
7. All the sound of the iOS device shall now be emitted via the AirPods.
8. Touch the empty area on display to go back to the Control Center.
9. Just touch the Live Listen option. It resembles an ear outline and is located at the lower portion of the Control Center.
10. Now, hit the Live Listen option and turn it on.
11. Make sure that the lower area of the iOS device is aimed at the voice of the individual you wish to hear. Ensure that you are extremely close to where the sound is coming from. Point the mic towards the source.
12. The iOS device shall filter a majority of unrelated noise and sound so that the user can listen to the sound in a better way.
13. With the help of volume buttons, one can raise or lower the volume.
14. Turn off the Live Listen feature when done. In order to switch it off, go to the Control Center and hit the Live Listen option. Turn it off from there.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Does Smartphone Or Tablet Really Needed A Screen Protector?
Author: Flica Hussey
2. Are You Looking To Hire An Android Application Development Company?
Author: Natasha Verma
3. Online Magazine In India
Author: The Digital Buyer
4. Everything You Need To Know About Pixar’s Onward
Author: Aida Martin
5. How To Use Dailymotion To Download Videos
Author: Elina John
6. Bourne Spinoff Treadstone: A 2020 Release On Amazon Prime
Author: Aida Martin
7. Bringing The Best Laptop Chargers At Your Fingertips Through Trustworthy E-commerce Stores
Author: Charlie Puth
8. Prepaid Electric Meter
Author: simran aggarwal
9. Things To Know About Tvs Diodes
Author: MDE Semiconductor
10. How Can Experienced Ui Designers Change The Dynamics Of Your Website
Author: Stephen Foster
11. 5 Ways To Simplify Your Automated Test Cases
Author: Stella M
12. Virtual Sensors Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
13. How Wireless Thermocouple Is Useful In Temperature Monitoring In Daily Life?
Author: Chris Miller
14. Various Applications Of Iot Sensors
Author: Tony Zheng
15. What Everyone Must Know About Manifold Pressure Sensor
Author: Joseph Polizzotto