ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Visiting Seoul Attractions To The Fullest
Total Articles: 3
Technology and fashion-forward yet deeply traditional, Seoul is a dynamic city that mashes up temples, palaces, cutting-edge designs, and mountain trails, all to a nonstop K-Pop beat. Since the Korean War, Seoul has become the world’s 10thmost economically powerful city and the second largest metropolitan area.
When it comes to narrowing down Seoul attractions, you will find everything appealing and interesting. Whether you’re a first-timer or visiting there hundreds of times, the city has everything to appeal you. Here are some of the delights you should not give a miss on Seoul city tour:
1. Getting yourself to a bang
If you want to understand Seoul, you’ll need to understand Bang culture in a better way. Most Koreans live with family even in adulthood. So, they’ve had to come up with innovative concepts to enjoy privacy with friends or by themselves.
The term bang literally means room. When you are in Seoul, you will find a room for everything – starting from Korean spas, DVD room to karaoke room.
2. Taking the DMZ Excursion
Are you planning for a Seoul city tour? Consider adding the DMZ excursion to your tour itinerary. Let your professional tour operator help you book the right tour itinerary for you. You can peer through a viewing platform and come back home with a story that you look at North Korea in the real.
3. Exploring Bukchon Hanok Village
A Hanok is a traditional Korean house and the Bukchon Hanok Village is unsurprisingly full of them. You should visit there if you want to transport yourself to what Korea was like, a few hundreds of years ago.
Walking across Bukchon can be a romantic experience for couples or you can find delight in a solo photography adventure. There is a huge availability of cute cafes and restaurants; but due to their location, they can be on the costly side.
4. Hitting the city walls
No matter how long you are in Seoul, it’s recommended to hit the city walls to anyone who is capable of. The wall is around 18.6km long and there are different trails suiting varied levels of interests and ability and interests around Seoul.
If you choose to explore the mountain trail, you will be rewarded with incredible views of Seoul’s skyline. You should visit the Seoul Metropolitan Government’s Hanyangdoseong, the Seoul City Wall website to check out the detailed itineraries.
5. Visiting Gwanghwamun Plaza
No Seoul city tour is complete without taking a photo session with King Sejong the Great. Gwanghwamun Plaza serves as an amazing meeting point for those people who want to discover Gyeongbokgung palace and the surrounding areas.
6. Don’t forget about four Royal Palaces
You should choose your pick from four Royal Palaces of Seoul that are built in the Joseon Dynasty.
• Gyeongbokgung (Main Palace)
Your admission fee will be free if you wear traditional Korean dresses. Always, it makes for a better photo opportunity. So be sure to grab your free rental from stalls around the palaces.
Final Consideration –
There is something unique about Seoul attractions. When you visit a palace in Seoul, it seems like stepping through time. When you walk through the streets, there are so many things going on that the locals hardly notice you. The homegrown fashion scene and pop culture are so unique and strong that it seems like a parallel universe where Western influences don’t exist.
Author Information –
This article is written by Kim’s Travel, specializes in providing Seoul city tour packages covering incredible Seoul attractions to get optimal experiences to treasure forever.
Travel Articles1. Cheap Heathrow Airport Transfer Services In London For Safe And Comfortable Journey
Author: jack pero
2. The Eminence Of Car Hiring In Bengaluru
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
3. Enjoy Your Stay At North Carolina Vacation Rentals
Author: Robert James
4. Sunset Pawna | Pawna Lake Camping | Camping Near Pune
5. Book Chicago To Mumbai Flights
6. 5 P’s Which Will Help You In Any Trekking And Hiking
Author: Christian Sheean
7. 6 Factors That Will Help You In Selecting The Right Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
8. Advantages Of Taxi Service In London Airport
9. Experiencing An Amazing Uk Day Trip At The Venice Simplon-orient-express
Author: Joseph Lister
10. Best Vacation In Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
11. Application Development Company In Jaipur | Application Development Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEK VERMA
12. Arrange Ebc Helicopter Trip – Gain Wonderful Adventure Memories
13. Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur , Tempo Traveller Rental Jaipur
Author: hari narayan
14. Educational School Trip | School Trip Package | Student Trip
Author: kaushalendra kumar
15. Make Majorca Holidays Exciting By Visiting Majestic Places
Author: Daisy Wilkinson