ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Visiting Seoul Attractions To The Fullest
Technology and fashion-forward yet deeply traditional, Seoul is a dynamic city that mashes up temples, palaces, cutting-edge designs, and mountain trails, all to a nonstop K-Pop beat. Since the Korean War, Seoul has become the world’s 10thmost economically powerful city and the second largest metropolitan area.
When it comes to narrowing down Seoul attractions, you will find everything appealing and interesting. Whether you’re a first-timer or visiting there hundreds of times, the city has everything to appeal you. Here are some of the delights you should not give a miss on Seoul city tour:
1. Getting yourself to a bang
If you want to understand Seoul, you’ll need to understand Bang culture in a better way. Most Koreans live with family even in adulthood. So, they’ve had to come up with innovative concepts to enjoy privacy with friends or by themselves.
The term bang literally means room. When you are in Seoul, you will find a room for everything – starting from Korean spas, DVD room to karaoke room.
2. Taking the DMZ Excursion
Are you planning for a Seoul city tour? Consider adding the DMZ excursion to your tour itinerary. Let your professional tour operator help you book the right tour itinerary for you. You can peer through a viewing platform and come back home with a story that you look at North Korea in the real.
3. Exploring Bukchon Hanok Village
A Hanok is a traditional Korean house and the Bukchon Hanok Village is unsurprisingly full of them. You should visit there if you want to transport yourself to what Korea was like, a few hundreds of years ago.
Walking across Bukchon can be a romantic experience for couples or you can find delight in a solo photography adventure. There is a huge availability of cute cafes and restaurants; but due to their location, they can be on the costly side.
4. Hitting the city walls
No matter how long you are in Seoul, it’s recommended to hit the city walls to anyone who is capable of. The wall is around 18.6km long and there are different trails suiting varied levels of interests and ability and interests around Seoul.
If you choose to explore the mountain trail, you will be rewarded with incredible views of Seoul’s skyline. You should visit the Seoul Metropolitan Government’s Hanyangdoseong, the Seoul City Wall website to check out the detailed itineraries.
5. Visiting Gwanghwamun Plaza
No Seoul city tour is complete without taking a photo session with King Sejong the Great. Gwanghwamun Plaza serves as an amazing meeting point for those people who want to discover Gyeongbokgung palace and the surrounding areas.
6. Don’t forget about four Royal Palaces
You should choose your pick from four Royal Palaces of Seoul that are built in the Joseon Dynasty.
• Gyeongbokgung (Main Palace)
Your admission fee will be free if you wear traditional Korean dresses. Always, it makes for a better photo opportunity. So be sure to grab your free rental from stalls around the palaces.
Final Consideration –
There is something unique about Seoul attractions. When you visit a palace in Seoul, it seems like stepping through time. When you walk through the streets, there are so many things going on that the locals hardly notice you. The homegrown fashion scene and pop culture are so unique and strong that it seems like a parallel universe where Western influences don’t exist.
Author Information –
This article is written by Kim’s Travel, specializes in providing Seoul city tour packages covering incredible Seoul attractions to get optimal experiences to treasure forever.
Travel Articles1. Top Interesting & Fun Facts About Puri Jagannath Temple
Author: Dinesh Das
2. Look For The Best Package For Himachal Travel.
Author: Ankit Saha
3. An Overview Of The Roatan Island
Author: William Joshua
4. Read This Guide To The Great Smokey Mountain Hot Air Balloon Rides
Author: Robert Jason
5. Why You Hire Professional Shower Remodelers To Build A Dream Bathroom That Reflects Your Style
Author: Daniel Budure
6. Why Do Businesses Opt For Dublin Chauffeur Hire Service?
Author: Myles Flood
7. The 5-second Trick For Current Travel News
Author: Filmy Duniya
8. How To Protect Yourself From Covid-19 When Traveling
Author: ServiceMaster by Wright
9. Ideas For A Fun Family Vacation
Author: Rohan kumar
10. Distinct Tasks & Activities You Can Enjoy When Chartering A Halkidiki Yacht
Author: Matthew Lewis
11. Ways To Make A Best Greece Yacht Charter Trip – Find Choices For Luxury Yachts
Author: Matthew Lewis
12. Exploring With Yacht Charter - Rent A Yacht Greece
Author: Matthew Lewis
13. Get The Best And Most Out Of Your Trip By Pre-planning Your Trip
Author: Cliff Collins
14. Vital Limo Transportation Services During Covid-19 Pandemic Situation
Author: County Limousine
15. Seminyak Accommodation – Be Sure To Book For The Best Villas
Author: Tim Paine