ALL >> Business >> View Article
Overlook Security Needs At Your Own Peril
It may not be easily realized, but it is true that the chemical, oil and gas industries are more susceptible to various kinds of threats than other industries. This is because apart from the standard industrial threats, there are areas in which critical processes are carried out which are at risk of explosion. Installations in hazardous areas, where flammable gases and powders may be present require rigorous video surveillance for reasons of both safeties of personnel as well as for claiming insurance in case of any adverse event.
Such surveillance requires explosion proof cameras like the Videotec explosion proof products, which are certified and designed to meet rigorous standards. They boast of solid anti-corodal aluminum construction painted with Epoxy polyester powder. Further their horizontal range is 360° with speed 6°/s, vertical range -90° / +90° with speed 2.4°/s. The maximums series provides an exceptional performance for the monitoring of such areas making them the best choice for these industries. Their extreme ruggedness and low maintenance make them suitable for use in dangerous environments.
The Dexcam series offer an explosion proof CCTV camera which is a quality product that exceeds all expectations. However, their utility is not restricted to only industrial units. Even places that are under high alert for possible terror attacks can benefit from having at least one explosion proof surveillance camera in place. Just check to see whether the camera itself is explosion proof or whether it simply has an explosion proof housing.
On the other hand, you might want to install an outdoor wireless security camera system for surveillance of you property or even the car park of your business. For such a scenario the solar security cameras are the most environment friendly. Since the outdoor wireless cameras replace the standard hardwired camera, they will need some sort of electrical power. If you opt for ones that are battery powered, you’ll find fast enough that but the battery drains quickly when it remains on all day. You can find solar powered cameras but they could lose power in the event of consecutive rainy days or overcast weather. However, they do save you the trouble of hardwiring your cameras.
Spypoint cameras offer the best quality pictures in the marketplace. Their IR-6 and IR-8 can be powered by a series of AA batteries on board, or from an auxiliary lithium battery pack or 12V source. You can always add a solar panel to power them. In these color cameras, zoom lens, pan and tilt mechanisms are all combined in a single compact unit.
Business Articles1. How To Find Cheap International Flights Ticket
Author: How To Find Cheap International Flights Ticket
2. Tips For Choosing The Right Iphone Repair Service Centre
Author: Keyur Patel
3. Spit Roast Caterers Sydney’s Tips To Throw A Rocking Corporate Party
Author: Mario Sazos
4. Object Oriented Programming Language
Author: Object Oriented Programming Language
5. We Produce Pre-roll Packaging Use Quality Material
Author: Jeff Parker
6. Tips To Increase Resilience In Your Workforce
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Guide To Know About The Top Leading Cement Brand In India - Wonder Cement
Author: Nirav Dedhia
8. Textile Fabrics Market Business Overview, Challenges, Opportunities, Trends And Analysis By 2025
Author: Market Research Future
9. Elite League Of Innovative Entrepreneurs, 2019
10. Top 5 Lead Generation Strategies For A Highly Successful Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Dressy Tunic Tops To Wear With Leggings: The Mature Way To Pull Off The Legging Look
Author: Katie Kutsunis
12. Silicone Coating Market New Industry Research On Present State & Future Growth Prospects By 2025
Author: Market Research Future
13. Hire Professional Hair And Makeup Services In Key West
Author: Hire Professional Hair And Makeup Services in Key
14. Choosing Family Activities For The Summer
Author: Mark Luke
15. Rehabilitation Centers Near Me
Author: Rehabilitation centers near me