ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Organ Calluses 101: What To Do When A Man Finds A Callus On His Male Organ
Total Articles: 208
There are lots of reasons a man may find bumps on his boner. However, if that ‘bump’ seems to be hard, less sensitive to touch, and sizable, it may be a callus. Calluses are a thickened and hardened part of the skin or soft tissue. They are yellow or pale in color. They feel lumpy but surprisingly aren’t as sensitive to the touch as one might believe. They are often bigger than bumps or skin tags and don’t appear to have defined edges. They’re nothing to get excited about and can be easily treated (spoiler: time is the only remedy) and prevented.
Callus on the member? Let’s Talk Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
There aren’t a ton of ways to get a callus on the member, but here are a few to watch out for:
1) Rubbing or Friction – Whether from intimacy or too tight trousers, rubbing and friction can harden the skin resulting in a callus. Runners are at high risk for calluses as 10-mile mornings can equal a lot of skin-on-skin or skin-on-spandex time.
Treatment & Prevention: When a callus appears on the member, a man can’t just “walk it off.” Unlike calluses on the feet that can build up and still be functional, a male organ callus requires a man to take a knee on all member adjacent activities until skin sheds and it goes away. For those suffering from a prolonged performance, use creme and use moderation in the future. For the others, carefully consider the fabrics that rub up against the member and make appropriate adjustments. Also, make sure there isn’t too much compression or constriction. Runners should also use a product like Runner’s Glide anywhere on the body where friction occurs.
2) “Death Grip” – These calluses form specifically due to excessive self-pleasure. This affects uncircumcised men more than cut men due to the foreskin being present.
Treatment & Prevention: Take some time off from self-pleasure and the callus will eventually fade on its own. Like, some serious time off. Men who suffer from Death Grip need to give the member time and space (like a clingy girlfriend) to chill out and come back to stasis. Only then can a man hope to regain sensitivity (but be warned that some damage can be permanent). Be sure to use a lubricant in the future (on the shelf or something natural like coconut oil if you believe the hype on Reddit). Also, practice moderation with self-pleasure.
3) Pressure – Men who put a lot of pressure on their memberes (physically, not emotionally) can also be susceptible to male organ calluses. Cyclists often experience an issue with this due to bicycle seats and long-distance treks. A man doesn’t have to be an athlete to experience this though; men who spend long hours with a laptop on their lap can also find a callus on their member as a result.
Treatment & Prevention: As with the two treatments above, time away from contact with the member is a crucial first step for getting rid of the callus. For athletes like cyclists, consider both cycling wardrobe and gear; perhaps a padded seat or padded shorts may help. For laptoppers, limit the lap time and get thyself a laptop table.
Another Tip for Men with a Callus on their Member
While men have a male organ callus, as well as to prevent them, they may opt to use a specifically formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to hydrate and soften the member. Chock full of vitamins, minerals, and effective amino acids, these crèmes protect against callus creators like peripheral nerve damage and encourage collagen production leading to healthy, new skin. The Shea butter and vitamin E base also provide a natural, nourishing environment for skin to heal and regain suppleness.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Surgical Sealants And Adhesives Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth
2. Robotic Surgery Equipment Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
3. Resistant Depression Treatment Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth
4. Radiation Dose Management Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
5. Histopathology Services Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, An
6. Cardiac Catheter Introducer Kits Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth
7. Blood Processing Equipment Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
8. Anti-microbial Packaging Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
9. Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
10. Drug Of Abuse Testing Market Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
11. Home Oral Care- An Essential Regime
Author: Pooja Agrawal
12. Drinking Iced Tea During Pregnancy: Is It Safe?
13. What Is Dental Implant Surgery?
Author: Dr. Lokesh
14. Treatment Options For Arthritis Pain
Author: Illinois Pain
15. Paracetamol Is Effective & Secure In Pain-relief (check This Out, Why)