ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Classify The Anti-dazzling Dash Cam By Principle
Total Articles: 9
The rear-view mirror is to ensure better to observe the rear and two sides condition during driving, a very important element. Dazzling refers to the physiological phenomenon that the human eyes are suddenly lighted by the strong light and lose control of the eyes because of the stimulation of the visual nerve. They instinctively close their eye or can’t see the dark objects clearly, which is easy to cause traffic accidents.
This kind of rear-view mirror structure is made of the optical principle of the prism. It is a thick and thin glass mirror, but it can only provide two reflectivities, so it can only partially solve the problem of anti-glare. And in the use of the need to manually adjust the rearview mirror light, to the driver driving inconvenience. Advantages: simple structure, do not need how to maintain; because of physical reflection, can quickly reflect the rear car light situation; has anti-glare performance, has a good rear field of vision.
Different colors of light have different wavelengths, and the human eyes are less sensitive to blue light. Blue light is the most suitable light source for the human naked eye. People have invented the blue mirror according to this principle. Blue mirror can interfere with the visible light of long wavelength, reduce the intensity of yellow light, thus effectively prevent dazzling.
Disadvantages: processing technology is complex, color temperature is difficult to control because the mirror is blue, according to the human eye habits, during the day will feel the mirror darkly, there is a use of habit process.
Advantages: good anti-glare effect, because of the internal interference with visible light reflection, so there is no need to manually adjust, but also can quickly respond to the car light situation.
It is made by using electrochromic technology. "Electro-induced material" is actually a substance that can darken after electrification. Composition: it is made up of electronic anti-dazzling rearview mirror lens, front and back two light sensors, control circuit board, mirror shell, and support, etc.
One sensor measures whether the outside world is daytime or at night. The other sensor measures the intensity of the light after the headlight of the trailing car shines into the rearview mirror dash cam.
The control circuit is based on the input signals of the two sensors. A control instruction is issued according to a predetermined control program to load current or disconnect the lens and to change the color of the electrochemical layer of the mirror. With the change of voltage, the electrochemical layer also changes continuously. Then again the strong light through the glaring rearview mirror reflected the driver's eyes is dark light, no longer dazzling.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Muzhappilangad Beach
2. Is Texas Electricity Prices On The Rise?
Author: Brown Ross
3. Terrestrial Trunked Radio Market Worth 4.40 Billion Usd By 2022 With A Growing Cagr Of 17.08%
4. Online Video Chat App For Iphone - Dating With Singles & Meet New People Near Me
5. Central China City To Install Air Purifiers At All Schools
Author: Mahlasdjen Gurajasdnei
6. Becoming Familiar With The Use Of Control Valves
Author: Deborah Gillis
7. Top 5 Low Budget Dslr Cameras For Beginners 2019
Author: Aida Martin
8. Things You Get To Learn In A Basic Photography Course
Author: sophia cruz
9. Huawei Launched New 5g Mobile Wifi Hotspot
10. Fire Protection System Market Worth $88.94 Billion By 2024 With A Growing Cagr Of 7.6%
11. Types Of Cht Probes Used In Aircraft
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
12. Best Live Video Chat App For Iphone - Talk To Strangers Around The World
13. Cnc Machining In Plastic Injection Mold Making
14. Millimeter Wave Technology Market Worth 2,302.6 Million Usd By 2023 With A Growing Cagr Of 35.2%
15. How Effective Is The Eu Regulation On Centrifugal Pumps?