ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Classify The Anti-dazzling Dash Cam By Principle
The rear-view mirror is to ensure better to observe the rear and two sides condition during driving, a very important element. Dazzling refers to the physiological phenomenon that the human eyes are suddenly lighted by the strong light and lose control of the eyes because of the stimulation of the visual nerve. They instinctively close their eye or can’t see the dark objects clearly, which is easy to cause traffic accidents.
This kind of rear-view mirror structure is made of the optical principle of the prism. It is a thick and thin glass mirror, but it can only provide two reflectivities, so it can only partially solve the problem of anti-glare. And in the use of the need to manually adjust the rearview mirror light, to the driver driving inconvenience. Advantages: simple structure, do not need how to maintain; because of physical reflection, can quickly reflect the rear car light situation; has anti-glare performance, has a good rear field of vision.
Different colors of light have different wavelengths, and the human eyes are less sensitive to blue light. Blue light is the most suitable light source for the human naked eye. People have invented the blue mirror according to this principle. Blue mirror can interfere with the visible light of long wavelength, reduce the intensity of yellow light, thus effectively prevent dazzling.
Disadvantages: processing technology is complex, color temperature is difficult to control because the mirror is blue, according to the human eye habits, during the day will feel the mirror darkly, there is a use of habit process.
Advantages: good anti-glare effect, because of the internal interference with visible light reflection, so there is no need to manually adjust, but also can quickly respond to the car light situation.
It is made by using electrochromic technology. "Electro-induced material" is actually a substance that can darken after electrification. Composition: it is made up of electronic anti-dazzling rearview mirror lens, front and back two light sensors, control circuit board, mirror shell, and support, etc.
One sensor measures whether the outside world is daytime or at night. The other sensor measures the intensity of the light after the headlight of the trailing car shines into the rearview mirror dash cam.
The control circuit is based on the input signals of the two sensors. A control instruction is issued according to a predetermined control program to load current or disconnect the lens and to change the color of the electrochemical layer of the mirror. With the change of voltage, the electrochemical layer also changes continuously. Then again the strong light through the glaring rearview mirror reflected the driver's eyes is dark light, no longer dazzling.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How To Find Best Plan Of Internet Service Provider In Las Vegas
2. What Are The Different Types Of Bedroom Furniture?
Author: Frankie Carle
3. Vr: Facilitating Motherhood By Relieving From Unease
Author: The Leaders Globe
4. How Does Gas Solenoid Valve Work?
Author: Uflow Automation India
5. Drive The Most Business Value From Netsuite Consulting Services
Author: Sapna Gupta
6. Master The Art Of Mobile Applications Can Make Simpler Our Day To Day Life
Author: Natasha Verma
7. Increase Your Information From Coachzippy - Knowledge Commerce Platform
Author: Adam Stewart
8. Best Search Engine Optimization Strategies For Garage Door Repair Companies
Author: sab rina
9. How Technology Has Changed The Fuel Cell Market - 2022?
Author: Swapnil Jadhav
10. Benefits And Functions Of Virtual Assistant Technology
Author: Patrica Crewe
11. Top Digital Watches List In India 2020
Author: Trupti jadhav
12. Finding The Right It Distributor For Your Reseller Business: 3 Things To Know
Author: Shane Emerson
13. Guide To Mechanical Engineering Tool Sets
14. Why You Must Switch To Voip Telephony For Your Business?
Author: Rogers Jack
15. Top Programming Languages To Learn In 2020
Author: GICT Training