ALL >> Health >> View Article
Manhood Shrinkage: Causes Of And Treatment For A Shortened Male Organ
Total Articles: 237
No man likes to hear the words shortened and male organ in the same paragraph much less the same sentence. However, many men experience either temporary or permanent member shortening at some point in their lives. Most times the shrinkage doesn’t measure up to more than a half inch or less. Regardless, a slightly shorter member doesn’t need to affect a man’s ability to have a long, healthy, and very satisfying intimate life. Let's examine the causes of member shortening and how to treat a shortened male organ.
Shortened Male Organ: Common Causes
There are several culprits for shrinking male organ length. Here are a few of the most common:
1) Aging – It’s the common cause of everything; it’s age. Over time there is a build-up of fatty deposits in the arteries which reduce blood flow to the male organ. This then leads to the withering of the muscle cells in the tissue of the male organ.
2) Obesity – Seen a lot of guys on the Weight Watchers app lately? It’s no surprise! It’s commonly quoted that for every 20 pounds of fat a man loses, he regains half an inch of length in his Johnson. How can this be? Men who carry weight, especially in the lower abdomen, have the appearance of a shorter spud. This is because a thick fat pad surrounds the shaft of the male organ. The more weight, the more the male organ is enveloped in the fat. However, once a man begins to lose weight, he’ll notice his male organ peeking out a bit further as the numbers drop.
3) Scar Tissue – Men, especially active men, have a risk of minor male organ injuries from anything from contact sports to cycling to intimate activities. These minor “traumas” to the male organ cause scar tissue. Over time, this scar tissue builds up around the spongy tissue in the male organ and can inhibit the size and stamina of hardness.
4) Prostate Surgery – For men who’ve recently had prostate surgery, there is a known commonality in losing 0.78th of an inch, according to studies out of Japan. However, most researchers report that the shortening is temporary and within one year, the male organ should regain its full size. The temporary change may have to do with the urethra’s movement immediately after surgery and then its movement back a few months to a year down the line. Research is still being done to identify the exact cause.
5) Peyronie’s Disease – Peyronie’s is a disease marked by a 20 to 30 percent curvature in the male organ. It generally happens to men over the age of 40 and has been shown to affect up to 20 percent of the male population. Peyronie’s can be quite painful and cause a man extreme discomfort when urinating, getting hard, or participating in mutual pleasure. It can significantly reduce the length and girth of the male organ. Treatment for Peyronie’s (mentioned below) can also reduce male organ size permanently.
Shortened Male Organ: Treatment
There are several ways to treat member shortening. Here are a few that greatly help when it comes to maintaining member function:
- Stay active and eat a healthy diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight or lose weight to reach a healthy weight. This tip can help men reclaim length literally before their eyes.
- Stay away from smoking. Smoking decreases blood flow which is what makes male organ magic happen.
- Rise the soldier regularly. Getting hard fill the male organ with oxygen-rich blood, this keeps the muscles and tissues strong and has shown to prevent shortening.
- Enjoy pleasure but use caution when attempting positions that can put the male organ at odd angles, and therefore, more open for injury.
- Wear protective gear during contact sports.
- Men who are cyclists should use a padded seat and adjust the angle of the seat to put the minimum amount of pressure on the private area.
For men who've had prostate surgery, wait a year and in most cases, the length will return. Some doctors also recommend member rehab which can include everything from exercises to medications to special devices to boost blood flow to the male organ.
Men with Peyronie’s may want to attempt surgery, medication, or other modalities like ultrasound therapy to break up scar tissue. Member shortening, in this case, cannot be reversed so the main goals would be to adjust the curvature, reduce pain, and of course, restoring a sensual life with a slightly modified male organ. But hey – it’s an adventure, right?
In addition to the treatments above, a man may benefit from using a male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) daily to strengthen and protect the male organ. These specially created crèmes provide vitamins and nutrients like vitamins A, B5, C, D, and E topically to strengthen collagen productions and cellular function. Amino acids like L-Arginine and L-Carnitine help to protect the male organ from nerve damage and promote healthy blood flow. In addition to feeling great, this extra step helps keep the male organ strong and vigorous.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Teeth Stains: What You Need To Know?
Author: Joshua Su
2. For What Reason Is The Interest For An Enhancement On The Ascent ?
Author: nancy smith
3. How Can I Order Tramadol Online In Cheapest Price?
Author: Best Pharmacy Market
4. How Do Supplements Affect Human Life?
5. When To Consult A Counsellor And Why
Author: Lewis Thornton
6. Benefits Of Taking Up Training In Reformer Pilates
Author: Holly Coane
7. Is Tapentadol 100mg Habit-forming As Tramadol 100mg Pills
Author: Is TapenTadol 100mg habit-forming as Tramadol 100m
8. Phases And Importance Of Hcg Diet Plan
9. Buy Tramadol 100 Mg Online With Cod | Tramadol Online No Prescription
Author: Buy Tramadol 100 MG Online with COD | Tramadol COD
10. Few Reasons To Get A Medical Marijuana Card Saint Petersburg, Florida
Author: kevin Joseph
11. Ayurvedic Treatment A Superlative Way To Relieve Nephrotic Syndrome
Author: Karma Ayurveda
12. Why To Incorporate Chinese Herbal Medicine In Daily Life
Author: Seth Aslatt
13. How Learning To Adapt To Disability Can Take Time And Courage
Author: Derry Hall
14. Dental Implants – All You Need To Know!
Author: Nisha Dhankhar
15. Why Is Botox Treatment Needed?
Author: Cosmetic Surgeon San Antonio