ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why You Should Look Into Dental Implants
Losing a tooth will significantly disturb your quality of life, creating some problem in everyday activities like eating and speaking. Although modern dental restorative procedures have resulted in a very considerable reduction within the number of teeth extracted each year, many of us still have one or more missing natural teeth in their mouth. According to an estimate, about 70% of Indian people aged 45-54 have lost at least one among their natural teeth. If you're one among them and looking for a permanent and lifelong replacement possibility for a missing tooth, then dental implants ought to be your first choice!
What is a Dental Implant?
An implant is a fixture that's embedded within the jaw bone and replaces natural teeth by supporting prosthesis, like a crown or removable or fixed denture. Once the placement of dental implants, bone formation occurs within the surroundings of the implant, leading to firm anchorage and stability of the artificial tooth. Need more details on Best dental implant clinic in Bangalore
How Do Dental Implants Work?
The success and excellent durability of dental implants depend upon their ability to create direct contact with the surrounding jaw bone. This process is known as osseointegration and ensures that any prosthesis that's placed over the implant remains maintained and stable, thereby restoring best functioning of the artificial tooth.
Why are Implants better than other Dental Prosthetics?
Dental implants are gaining widespread popularity because of the most convenient and durable replacement option for missing teeth. Let's have a glance why you might prefer them over other tooth replacement options, like dentures and bridges:
• Enjoy a Beautiful Smile - Loss of a tooth will ruin your smile and facial esthetics. The aesthetically pleasing dental prosthesis will be placed over the implants, thereby restoring your lovely smile and charming look.
• Durability - Unlike the dentures and dental bridges, dental implants are designed for a long time. If you take proper care of your oral health given by the dentist's instructions related to the implants, you'll expect them for a lifetime.
• A minimal requirement for Tooth Preparation - Fabrication of teeth bridges, even for the replacement of one tooth needs reduction of the adjacent teeth also. On the other hand, placement of dental implants doesn't need any preparation or reduction of the adjacent teeth, thereby preserving the natural tooth structure.
• Eat Any Food you like - Those who wear removable or fixed dentures have to avoid eating hard and sticky foods. This means they need to miss out on several of their favorite foods. Once replacing your teeth with dental implants, you'll enjoy all of your favorite foods without having the fear of breaking or dislodging your dentures.
• Improved Oral Hygiene - Maintaining best hygiene around dental bridges will be tough as the bristles of the brush are unable to remove food particles from beneath them. As a result, additional oral hygiene measures are also needed to achieve best dental health. Unlike dentures and bridges, you'll clean your dental implants exactly the same manner as you clean your natural teeth, allowing you to keep up excellent oral hygiene and physical health.
• Comfort - Once you replace a missing tooth with an implant, you get the same level of comfort, convenience, and natural feeling as you have with your natural teeth.
A dental implant is the best choice for replacing a natural tooth. So say goodbye to your dentures these days, and begin to enjoy the convenience and comfort of your dental implants by talking along with your dentist regarding the possibility of getting dental implants.
Dr.Lokesh has been practicing dentistry for more than 15 years and is thoroughly committed to providing the best of care to his patients and he is the Top implantologist in Bangalore and we also provide dental implants, tooth replacement, mini dental implants and cosmetic dentistry treatment in our Dental Implantologist center.
Health Articles1. Embolic Protection Devices Market To Expand At A Healthy Growth Rate In The Coming Years
Author: MarketsandMarkets™ INC
2. Why Should You Opt For Routine Eye Checkup After The Age Of 60 Years?
Author: Blake Andrus
3. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Deflame Enterprise | Deflaming Supplements
Author: David Seaman
4. Ways To Take Care Of Your Joints During The Covid-19 Pandemic
Author: Ways to take care of your joints during the COVID-
5. Exercising & Knee Osteoarthritis: Should You Do It?
Author: Dr Mahesh
6. 11 Best Ivf Centers In Hyderabad | Free Consultation In Top Ivf Centres️️
Author: Best IVF Centers
7. Gym Protein Shakers In Best Quality, School Water Bottle
8. World Maleria Day
Author: rajat ziffytech
9. Some Amazing Facts About Invisalign That Takes Care Your Overall Health
Author: Dexter Brown
10. The Essentials Of Cbd Oil?
11. Is It Necessary To Remove A Wisdom Tooth?
Author: Paulo Pinho
12. How Travel Will Change After Corona Virus Pandemic
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
13. Why Is Selling Teeth Whitening Products On Amazon Lucrative?
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
14. 5 Natural And Non-natural Acne Treatments You Can Try
Author: Talha Azeem
15. Learn The Art Of Hatha Yoga And Its Benefits
Author: Rakesh Kumar