ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why You Should Look Into Dental Implants
Total Articles: 202
Losing a tooth will significantly disturb your quality of life, creating some problem in everyday activities like eating and speaking. Although modern dental restorative procedures have resulted in a very considerable reduction within the number of teeth extracted each year, many of us still have one or more missing natural teeth in their mouth. According to an estimate, about 70% of Indian people aged 45-54 have lost at least one among their natural teeth. If you're one among them and looking for a permanent and lifelong replacement possibility for a missing tooth, then dental implants ought to be your first choice!
What is a Dental Implant?
An implant is a fixture that's embedded within the jaw bone and replaces natural teeth by supporting prosthesis, like a crown or removable or fixed denture. Once the placement of dental implants, bone formation occurs within the surroundings of the implant, leading to firm anchorage and stability of the artificial tooth. Need more details on Best dental implant clinic in Bangalore
How Do Dental Implants Work?
The success and excellent durability of dental implants depend upon their ability to create direct contact with the surrounding jaw bone. This process is known as osseointegration and ensures that any prosthesis that's placed over the implant remains maintained and stable, thereby restoring best functioning of the artificial tooth.
Why are Implants better than other Dental Prosthetics?
Dental implants are gaining widespread popularity because of the most convenient and durable replacement option for missing teeth. Let's have a glance why you might prefer them over other tooth replacement options, like dentures and bridges:
• Enjoy a Beautiful Smile - Loss of a tooth will ruin your smile and facial esthetics. The aesthetically pleasing dental prosthesis will be placed over the implants, thereby restoring your lovely smile and charming look.
• Durability - Unlike the dentures and dental bridges, dental implants are designed for a long time. If you take proper care of your oral health given by the dentist's instructions related to the implants, you'll expect them for a lifetime.
• A minimal requirement for Tooth Preparation - Fabrication of teeth bridges, even for the replacement of one tooth needs reduction of the adjacent teeth also. On the other hand, placement of dental implants doesn't need any preparation or reduction of the adjacent teeth, thereby preserving the natural tooth structure.
• Eat Any Food you like - Those who wear removable or fixed dentures have to avoid eating hard and sticky foods. This means they need to miss out on several of their favorite foods. Once replacing your teeth with dental implants, you'll enjoy all of your favorite foods without having the fear of breaking or dislodging your dentures.
• Improved Oral Hygiene - Maintaining best hygiene around dental bridges will be tough as the bristles of the brush are unable to remove food particles from beneath them. As a result, additional oral hygiene measures are also needed to achieve best dental health. Unlike dentures and bridges, you'll clean your dental implants exactly the same manner as you clean your natural teeth, allowing you to keep up excellent oral hygiene and physical health.
• Comfort - Once you replace a missing tooth with an implant, you get the same level of comfort, convenience, and natural feeling as you have with your natural teeth.
A dental implant is the best choice for replacing a natural tooth. So say goodbye to your dentures these days, and begin to enjoy the convenience and comfort of your dental implants by talking along with your dentist regarding the possibility of getting dental implants.
Dr.Lokesh has been practicing dentistry for more than 15 years and is thoroughly committed to providing the best of care to his patients and he is the Top implantologist in Bangalore and we also provide dental implants, tooth replacement, mini dental implants and cosmetic dentistry treatment in our Dental Implantologist center.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online