ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Upper Mustang Trekking Tips For New Trekkers
Total Articles: 6
The Upper Mustang is one of the trekking destinations in Nepal. This trekking is a great gateway to exploring the old Buddhist kingdom of Mustang. It is the moderate trekking destination in Nepal. Most of the people are choosing this trekking tour to enjoy their vacation with the family. In the trekking tour, you can pass through Nepal driest region that offers incredible mountain scenery to the trekkers. If you are planning for the Upper Mustang trekking tour then you are in the right place. Here you can get simple tips to plan for Upper Mustang trekking.
Right time to trek
The Upper Mustang is located in the rain shadow of Himalayan Mountain. You can trek in the region all around the year for trekking. The spring and autumn are the right time to trek in the Upper Mustang region. You should avoid the winter season to trek. The new trekker should hire the best trekking agent to complete the trekking trip safely.
Accessing Upper Mustang trek
In the upper mustang trek, you can explore the stunning snow-capped mountain peak, Villages, Valley, Rivers, Forest, and others. The trekking tour starts from the Jomsom. Most of the travelers choose to fly between the Pokhara and Jomsom to save huge time that helps you avoid the jeep or bus to reach the destination by land.
Essential items for trekking tour
The Mardi Himal trekking is famous trekking in Nepal. Few trekkers are choosing the Mardi Himal trekking. It offers a beautiful view of the Annapurna south, hiunchuli, Machapuchre, and others. For the mardi himal trek tour, you should pack essential items that offer the best trekking experience to the travelers. The important items are gloves, wet clothes, socks, waterproof jacket, towel, medicine, first aid kit, and others. You should also bring the trekking equipment for this trip that helps you to complete the trekking tour in a safe manner.
poon hill trekking trip
The poon hill trek is one of the simple trekking tours in the Annapurna region. It allows you to explore the highest mountain peak, Forest, River, Valley, Lake, Rice Field, and others. It is a perfect trekking destination for the first-time trekker. You can explore the beautiful sunrise view at 3210 meters in the pool hill. Minimum four to five days are required to trek in the poon hill in the Annapurna region. You can cross the rice terrace, river, waterfall, a small village and others in the trekking tour.
Life Dream Adventure usually writes articles and blogs related to Tours and Travel, in this article he writes about Mardi Himal trek and upper mustang trek. He has been vehemently writing articles for Lifedreamadventure.com
Travel Articles1. Cheap Heathrow Airport Transfer Services In London For Safe And Comfortable Journey
Author: jack pero
2. The Eminence Of Car Hiring In Bengaluru
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
3. Enjoy Your Stay At North Carolina Vacation Rentals
Author: Robert James
4. Sunset Pawna | Pawna Lake Camping | Camping Near Pune
5. Book Chicago To Mumbai Flights
6. 5 P’s Which Will Help You In Any Trekking And Hiking
Author: Christian Sheean
7. 6 Factors That Will Help You In Selecting The Right Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
8. Advantages Of Taxi Service In London Airport
9. Experiencing An Amazing Uk Day Trip At The Venice Simplon-orient-express
Author: Joseph Lister
10. Best Vacation In Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
11. Application Development Company In Jaipur | Application Development Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEK VERMA
12. Arrange Ebc Helicopter Trip – Gain Wonderful Adventure Memories
13. Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur , Tempo Traveller Rental Jaipur
Author: hari narayan
14. Educational School Trip | School Trip Package | Student Trip
Author: kaushalendra kumar
15. Make Majorca Holidays Exciting By Visiting Majestic Places
Author: Daisy Wilkinson