ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Morocco’s Beauty Speaks For Itself
Our dear country is home to a multitude of cities with breathtaking landscapes and monuments. Whether it is North, South or East, visitors, tourists and foreigners love the specifics of our towns and villages.in this article we will introduce you to the best city in the kingdom:
Most beautiful cities in the north
Northern Morocco (like the regions of Tangiers and Tetouan for example) is considered a real tourist pole. Several cities are in the spotlight each season, to welcome its tourists in the most pleasant way:
- Tangier: it is the only city that marries the Atlantic to the Mediterranean, to offer you a swim "in two places, at the same time ". It is a true mythical city that attracts every year a large number of artists, writers and tourists of all kinds, because it is full of historical treasures trailing behind a great history and a rich heritage. With its medina and kasbah, it guarantees a change of scenery that cannot be found anywhere else. The palace of the sultan, also called Dar-el-Makhzen, is a very interesting site, not to be missed under any circumstances.
- Chefchaouen: better known as "the blue city", with its small white walls and its doors and windows painted in lavender blue, colors of rest and absolute relaxation. A little too touristy, its main square and its lanes are the lust of an abundance of visitors, we advise you to visit the winding streets of the medina.
- Cap-de-l'Eau: it is a fishing village invaded by concrete, with a long and beautiful beach and beautiful cliffs. You can achieve the shoreline of Nador by the drift where you will discover a street commanded by the ocean, so an eminent view is "in sight". There are also some trails for direct access to secluded beaches.
Most beautiful cities of the south
The town of Aït-Benhaddou is found 30 km from Ouarzazate (originating from Marrakech), it is a corner that offers a scene of great rock strata. Moreover, from all the southern Morocco, it is considered as one of the best-preserved ksour, it is also registered in the world heritage of Unesco (1987). A web of alleys and small tracks sneak happily between the houses of land, beautiful, traditional and fragile. This place has had great moments of cinema because several film shoots recognized here and elsewhere have taken refuge in the sublime decorations of the village. (like Asterix and Obelix: Mission Cleopatra, Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator ... etc)
- The city of Alnif is the one that makes the happiness of geologists, with its Precambrian soils that exist throughout the region. In terms of cuisine and gastronomy, you will find a great fondness for potatoes, because that of Alnif majestically maintains its reputation throughout southern Morocco.
- Aouli: the mines of Aouli are located 25 km from Midelt, this place gives you a nice emotion because you will be surrounded by enchanting scenery of desolation, decorations worthy of those films to authors. Not far from the corner, you will have a path leading directly to a magnificent landscape: that of the thousand-and-one-colored cliffs.
Most beautiful seaside towns
The Moroccan coast is known for its thousand faces: beautiful beaches, sumptuous cities, large ports, beautiful seaside resorts and extensive deserts. However, the seaside towns are the wealth of the kingdom, such as:
- Agadir, with its 6 kilometers beach and sun, which make the region a perfect destination for rest and relaxation, to contrast the scenery of the great Moroccan desert. Those who are not particularly attracted by the somewhat distorted landscape of the sea and its beaches, with the new Croisette and its palm trees (which are still charming, for those who love), there are corners located at hinterland, which is full of wonders such as the Honey Road or the Paradise Valley.
- Aourir: known for its banana trees and its marine activities highly appreciated by tourists (like surfing), the city is about 12 km north of Agadir.
-Asilah, is a residential area found 45 km south of Tangier. She jealously guards her little white houses and malignant alleys. Today, Asilah is a beautiful seaside resort where tourism has a say. It is characterized by its sandy beaches, and its old town and its Portuguese ramparts dating back to the 15th century. It is the starting point to discover the rest of the neighboring, beautiful and wild corners located a few kilometers away.
- The white city of Azemmour: it is located 17 km north of El-Jadida and 80 km south of Casablanca, not very extensive, a large and beautiful wall surrounds, as if to protect the life of elsewhere and preserve it in a haven of history, it is known to be "the city of artists".
Most beautiful tourist cities
A few kilometers from Europe, the kingdom of Morocco has more than one trick in its bag to ensure your change of scenery. with its lively souks, its bright colors and the strong smell of its spices, from the top of the minarets of its magnificent mosques in the depths of its pretty seaside villages, peaks of the High Atlas, to the infinite desert of the Sahara. Morocco is characterized by a double coastline, on the Atlantic Ocean on one side and the Mediterranean Sea on the other, by its borders with Western Sahara to the south, that of Algeria to the East and that of Spanish territories north of Ceuta and Melilla on the north coast. The essential cities of Morocco:
Casablanca is the "flagship" city of Morocco, it seduces tourists who come to see its great mosque Hassan II, which is simply the second largest mosque in the world. Except that the majority of visitors do not stay long in Casablanca, because being a relatively modern city, it does not offer the expatriation sought by most tourists. We therefore prefer Marrakech, a more authentic city with its noisy souks and its old city rich in ancient corners that are worth the detour (such as the Koutoubia mosque and the remains of the El Badi Palace, or even the Saadian Tombs ). Fez is also a beautiful Moroccan city, where you can let yourself wander through the labyrinth composed of alleys dating from the Middle Ages. Also, try to go to the city of Meknes, unavoidable address, known as the "Versailles of Morocco" for its beauty and brilliance. Address to keep in the first pages of his agenda! And finally, a trip to Morocco would not make sense without the famous expeditions in the Sahara, either by camel or 4x4 or even on foot, because on that side there are many ways and ideas that u should not miss.
Find the Best morocco Travel Guides. At moroccanguides.com, we offer a wide range of Private Morocco Tours, Luxury Morocco Tours, Day Tours from Marrakech, Day Tours from casablanca, Sahara Desert Tours. Visit our website moroccanguides.com for more info.
Travel Articles1. Egypt And Jordan Luxury Tours-what To Know About Them
Author: Cliff Collins
2. Everest Base Camp Trek — A General Overview
Author: we ramblers
3. Ontario Received Additional 700 Nominations For 2019
4. Here Is Why Annapurna Circuit Trek Is The Best Long Trek In The World!
Author: we ramblers
5. Everest Base Camp Trek - How Difficult Is This Trek And What To Pack?
Author: we ramblers
6. Top 5 Resorts In Maldives
Author: Rocking Trips
7. Three Important Questions To Ask Online Transportation Service Providers Before Hiring Them
Author: morgan cooper
8. Mire Los Comportamientos Superiores En El Turismo De Kerala
Author: Jessica Johansson
9. Wedding Car Rental Jaipur
Author: Virendra Singh
10. Make The Most Of Your Party With Our Excellent Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: Make the Most of Your Party with Our Excellent Par
11. Benefits Of Using Gatwick Airport Transfer
12. Why Do Business Executives Prefer Private Flight Charter?
Author: Avi Baba
13. Make Your Trip Complete With The Magical Kenya Safari Tours
Author: John Smith
14. 6 Great Reasons Why Grenada Should Be On Your Bucket List
Author: Deepak Nangla
15. Kilimanjaro Mountain Trek - A Great Way To Unleash The Power And Stamina Of The Trekkers
Author: Robert Queen