ALL >> Health >> View Article
Say Good-bye To Male Organ Rash In The New Year
A handsome, good looking manhood is an asset that is likely to please current partners or impress potential partners. When a man has a proper male organ health regimen, he is much more likely to sport a member with visual appeal – and not one marred by an unsightly male organ rash. Now as the old year ends and the new year begins is a good time to make a resolution to keep male organ rash away in the future.
With that in mind, the following tips can be very helpful for staying rash-free in the new year.
- Choose mild detergents and cleansers. One of the most common causes of male organ rash is contact dermatitis, and one of the most common reasons for contact dermatitis is a reaction to chemicals or fragrances in soaps and detergents. Male organ skin is very delicate, and in some men even slight exposure to irritants can bring about a big rash. If this is a chronic or recurring problem, switching to a much milder soap, shampoo and detergent can go a long way to clearing up or preventing a rashy member.
- Attend to psoriasis or eczema. Both of these common skin conditions can present on or around the manhood – and that’s not what a guy wants. Eczema often responds to over-the-counter hydrocortisone creams, but sometimes stronger treatment is needed from a dermatologist. Psoriasis is a more chronic condition which almost always requires prescribed therapy from a dermatologist.
- Watch medications. Almost every medication has potential side effects, and some people are more prone to certain ones than others. A number of tablets can result in a rash known as a fixed tablet eruption; in some cases, the rash can be very pronounced and resemble nasty-looking ulcers. Work with a doctor to determine if a rash is a fixed tablet eruption and if it is, alternative tablets which might be considered that are not associated with such eruptions.
- Be on the lookout for balanitis. Men whose prepuce is intact may come down with a condition known as balanitis. This is a bacterial infection which causes the head and/or the prepuce to become inflamed and rashy. Topically applied steroids are usually the preferred treatment; paying extra special attention to hygiene, including regularly washing under the prepuce, helps to prevent balanitis.
- Keep fungi away. Fungal infections on or around the member can also make for a rashy look. Fungi thrive in warm, moist environments, and that describes the manhood and its environs to a “t.” Jock itch is one of the more common male organ fungal infections, and there are several ways to help keep it away. In addition to washing regularly, men should change underwear if they tend to sweat a lot or if they play sports. Always use clean towels and never borrow a used towel from a friend (or anyone else, for that matter). Be careful in locker rooms and saunas; if naked, place a clean towel down before sitting.
Candidiasis or thrush is another common fungal infection, caused by yeast. Women with a yeast infection can spread it sensually, so wearing a latex protection can help a guy keep from catching it.
- Keep the skin moisturized. One of the best ways to prevent male organ rash in the new year is to keep the skin properly moisturized by daily use of a top notch male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . Cracked and dry skin is attractive for rashing, so select a crème with a combination of a high end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E). Ideally, the skin should also be further strengthened by utilizing a crème with a powerful antioxidant such as alpha lipoic acid. This antioxidant battles excess free radicals, thus reducing the chance to the skin of damaging oxidative stress.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. How Women Could Benefit From Some Remarkable Acupuncture Treatment?
2. What Facilities Should You Look For Chandler Assisted Living?
Author: Anu Walia
3. Wheat Grass And Barley 60 Capsule
Author: Ericka Ponce
4. Massages In Utah
Author: william noah
5. Health And Beauty Tips:place Your Order Now:"mdma,hexylone,alprazolam,pethidine,mephedrone,diclazepa
Author: Morgan hb
6. Global Duodenoscope Market
Author: shankar hanamghar
7. Global Diagnostic Catheter Market
Author: shankar hanamghar
8. Title - Prevention Of Overweight And Obesity
9. Why Take A Certification Course Palm Desert Ca?
10. Get Your Crooked Nose Treated At The Best Nose Surgery Clinic
11. Natura White Kojic Acid Soap
Author: James Francis Ryan
12. Ultimac Alkaline Vitamin C
Author: Ericka Ponce
13. How To Strengthen Our Immune System?
Author: Paramjit Singh
14. How To Buy Adderall Online In Lowest Cost From Sunbedbooster
Author: James Colin
15. How Does A Thyroid Problem Occur?