ALL >> Business >> View Article
Digital Marketing Tips For Start-ups
It’s the era of Facebook, Instagram, tweets, clicks, links, stories, etc. Gone are the days when you would wait for autographs and go hunting for things. One click and things will turn upside down. From living a life to shopping. Everything has changed and upgraded. Brand building is become an important part and one important source for your brand promotion is digital marketing. If you don’t have a website, your customer won’t count on you. No matter a start-up or a well-established company your digital presence is very crucial.
Firstly, congratulations for your start-up. You finally did it. You have taken the risk you always wanted to. It’s time for you to build your brand. There are many workshops for start-ups where you are trained for digital marketing. Nothing is more exciting and challenging than starting your own start-up. In this phase of cut-throat competition and influencing industry. You need aggressively build your brand in the correct way.
Digital marketing is one of the most influential and powerful technique of promoting your brand. It can have a great impact on your online presence. From the way you present yourself on the website to your social media posts everything reaches every corner of the globe. Digital marketing is a wide scope you have to choose the best way to create brand awareness and then increase the reach of your brand.
What all is included in digital marketing?
6. SEO – Search Engine Optimisation
- Website, Blogs, Info graphics
7. Social Media Marketing
- YouTube, Facebook Marketing, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
8. Content Marketing
- Blogs, EBooks, whitepapers, Online look books.
9. Paid ads
- Paid ads on Facebook, Instagram ads, Google ads, etc.
10. Email Marketing
- Blog subscription newsletters, Follow-up emails to website visitors who downloaded something, Customer welcome emails, Holiday promotions to loyalty program members, Tips or similar series emails for customer nurturing.
Here are few tips on how you can play around with the various bricks of digital marketing.
- Get a user friendly and attractive website. It’s all about what you give to the users that they stay on your website and come back again and again.
- Strong SEO with the right hard hitting keywords.
- Your social media presence says a lot about your brand. Don’t just keep posting about your products and make it very monotonous. Keep it fun, Engaging, quirky, throw some festive wishes, do something with what’s trending. Let it just be interactive. Make sure you reply to the audience be it negative comments or positive. Addressing those makes you stand apart.
- Few examples of best social media content are Zomato, Netflix, Durex India, etc. They do realise the role of social media in business.
- Make the best use of social media ads. They actually bring you great leads, conversions, and reach. Play it smart and reach the audience around the globe.
- Know what is best for your brand. Know where your audience is, which is the right platform you should spend money and focus on.
Like they say content is king! True, how well you play around with the content. Go ahead, break the glass ceilings and have a great digital media presence.
For the past 3 years I have been writing informative and high quality articles on Digital marketing. In the above article have covered topics such as role of social media in business. and workshops for start-ups
Business Articles1. Use Cylindrical Roller Bearing To Increase The Performance Of Machine
2. Major Types Of The Bearings Used Popularly In Different Industries
3. Working With Gel Pens For A Broad Range Of Writing Tasks
4. Ceramics Market Increasing Demand, Industry Share 2027
5. Thermoplastic Tape Market Trends, Industry Size, Growth, Analysis And Forecast - 2020 To 2029
6. Shaped Liquid Cartons Market Trends, Industry Size, Growth, Analysis And Forecast - 2020 To 2028
7. When Size 18 Dress Shoes Matter
Author: ADRIAN COULTER
8. Reusable Water Bottle Market Trends, Industry Size, Growth, Analysis And Forecast - 2020 To 2028
9. Coretechnologie’s 4d_additive Software Now Generates Step Data For 3d Printing
10. Civil Contractor – Manage The Construction Project Smoothly
11. Ready Meal Trays Market Trends, Industry Size, Growth, Analysis And Forecast - 2020 To 2028
12. Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C Palmitate) Market Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Sales,
13. Polymerase Chain Reaction (pcr) Market Trends, Industry Size, Growth, Analysis And Forecast - 2020 T
14. Strategy Of Choosing The Reputable Construction Services To Build Your Dream Home
15. Digital Marketing Agency Hoisting Your Sales In Pandemic