ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
8 New Ways To Use Milk
Total Articles: 19
Do you want to know the other uses of milk others than drinking? Do you want to know about an online website that offers this dairy product from the best milk brand in India? Dive in…
Milk is one of the widely used and loved dairy products all over the world. It has a special place in every household because of its magical properties that promotes health and happiness. It is an important food product that helps a child in its nurturing stage. A child who cannot consume mother’s milk can still survive with this dairy product that comes from cow, buffalo, or goat. It is also considered as a sacred food and is used to offer to the deities. Apart from consuming it, this product is used for various other purposes. It is beneficial to the health both internally and externally.
If you only consume milk, you’re missing out some of the most amazing household hacks.
1. Sooth burned or parched skin: Milk is an excellent remedy to treat minor burns. Apply cotton soaked in whole milk to the affected areas for 15 minutes. You can also submerge the burn in a bowl of milk for the same amount of time. Repeat the procedure every few hours to treat the pain and burn. The high fat and protein present in the milk help to heal the pain as it cools the skin.
2. Polish tarnished silver: Sour milk has the capability to polish tarnished silver. The process of making sour milk is very simple. Pour a tablespoon of vinegar into a measuring cup and add enough milk into it. For half an hour, soak the silverware in the milk and then rinse under warm soapy water. Buff the silverware with the soft cloth and it will look like new again.
3. Soften your skin: Historical beauties such as the princesses are believed to take bath in milk tubs. Massaging the rough skin with milk makes it instantly soft and supple. Apply it to the skin, let it dry, and remove with warm water. You will instantly see your happy skin back.
4. Remove ink stains: Did you accidentally swipe a pen across your garment? Worry not, milk can fix it. Soak your stained garment in a basin of milk and wash it in the washing machine the next morning. You can strengthen this natural stain remover by adding lemon juice to the mixture and scrub it after fully soaked.
5. Removes makeup: Milk is the most gentle and harmless makeup remover. It contains naturally cleansing enzymes. Dip cotton in the milk and gently use it to remove the makeup. There are no side effects of using milk and thus it is considered to be a safe makeup remover.
6. Make corn taste better: If you want to make your corn taste little sweeter, add a little milk to the water before boiling the corn in it. Enjoy the delicious taste latter.
7. Acts as a great hair mask: Milk is rich in proteins and natural enzymes. It works as a great conditioner to help restore hair. After the shampoo, wash the tips of your hair with 1/8 cup of milk and then rinse with plain water. You will see the difference.
8. Treats tongue burn: You usually burn your tongue by either eating spicy foods or drinking an extreme hot beverage. The capsaicin is an organic compound that makes food spicy. It tends to work by binding to pain receptors in your tongue. This compound is oil-based so the oils found in milk can dissolve the compound and alleviate the burning.
Milk is a gift to us that helps us in numerous ways. Apart from being beneficial for our internal health, it also helps us externally. If you are looking for the best brand of dairy products then, grab the products of Amul without any doubt. It is a leading brand in terms of various dairy products.
You can now buy Amul products online at Awesome Dairy!
Awesome Dairy is an online destination that offers dairy products of all top brands at a discounted price. Buy Amul taaza tetra pack online and get it delivered at your doorstep.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Factors To Consider When Seeking The Same Day Flower Delivery
Author: Larry Montesano
2. Bored With Practicing Boxing With The Same Thing, Again And Again, Wishing Something New To Practice
Author: tina lynn
3. Pioneering Cutbacks With Led
Author: Synergy Wave System LLP
4. Look At Gifts Through The Eyes Of The Recipient
5. Understand How Stocking Manufactured
Author: John Evan
6. What Are The Benefits Of Maternity & Cervical Pillows?
Author: Manju Sharma
7. Why You Should Buy Iphone 6s Battery Replacements From Anyone But Apple
Author: Darren Chappel
8. When It’s Time To Buy A New Iphone Battery
Author: Darren Chappel
9. What Can Flowers Be Used For?
Author: Joseph Delarge
10. While Buying Any Spa Or Hot Tub Consider These
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
11. Know The Hidden Benefits Of Music Before Musical Instruments Online Shopping
12. Upgrade Your Normal Tv To A Hd Smart Tv
Author: Srinivas Dandu
13. 4 Proven Ways To Correctly Store A Leather Jacket
Author: Ravjit Soin
14. How To Choose The Right Ring
Author: Jigar Shah
15. Quick Guide: Flowers For People From Different Countries
Author: Mary Dann