ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Things To Know About Jim Corbett
Total Articles: 16
Whether you are an adventure freak or a peace lover, it is important to do enough research before you head to Jim Corbett. Being the home to diversified landscape and amazing weather, it becomes more necessary to plan before going to Corbett and know different ways to reach along with the activities to do in Jim Corbett.
How to reach Jim Corbett
1. By Air: New Delhi is the nearest domestic & International airport for travelers going to Corbett National Park.
2. By Rail- Ramnagar acts like a headquarter to the Corbett Park. The place is well connected with different parts of the country by both road and rail. For Delhi it’s who have a shortage of time, they should opt for the train. There are various direct trains available from Delhi to Ramnagar.
3. By Bus- Various state transport buses regularly ply from Kashmiri Gate ISBT and Anand Vihar, Delhi to Ramnagar. Private buses also run from Moradabad and Haldwani to Ramnagar. Once you reach Ramnagar, you can also hire private vehicles to reach the Park. Ramnagar is well connected via road to Nainital, Lucknow, Dehradun, Haridwar and Ranikhet.
Activities to do in Jim Corbett
Elephant Rides: - Elephant rides are available during morning and evening at various locations like Gairal, Khinanuli, Jhirna, Bijrani and Dhikla. The ride is a great way to take a close view of jungle life and landscape.
Jeep Safari: - It is the most common way to explore Corbett National Park. You can take jeeps on rent from Ramnagar and go inside the park. Usually, Indians need to pay around 1250 per person for a jeep safari, for non-Indians, the jeep fare can go above Rs 2500 per person. Various hotels in Jim Corbett also offer Jeep safari to their guests. While booking a room in Corbett national park resorts, make sure to check with them about the availability of Jeep Safari. Various Jim Corbett resort packages include elephant rides along with Jeep Safari.
Dhikuli: - Situated at the fringes of Pati Dum Valley, it is one of the most popular destinations in Jim Corbett. From Dhikla you can enjoy the breathtaking view of Corbett’s natural beauty.
Trekking: - Usually, trekking is allowed around Corbett park only under the supervision of guides. Trekking inside the park is strictly prohibited. Various resorts in Jim Corbett also offer a guide, so don’t forget to check beforehand.
Kalagrah Dam: - It is a dam which is popular for watching migratory birds. Make sure to visit the place during winters.
Corbett Falls: - Surrounded by dense forests, the place is a paradise for people who want to spend some quiet time in the lap of Mother Nature.
Once you enter the park, you would surely fall in love with the breathtaking view of this place.
Travel Articles1. Cheap Heathrow Airport Transfer Services In London For Safe And Comfortable Journey
Author: jack pero
2. The Eminence Of Car Hiring In Bengaluru
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
3. Enjoy Your Stay At North Carolina Vacation Rentals
Author: Robert James
4. Sunset Pawna | Pawna Lake Camping | Camping Near Pune
5. Book Chicago To Mumbai Flights
6. 5 P’s Which Will Help You In Any Trekking And Hiking
Author: Christian Sheean
7. 6 Factors That Will Help You In Selecting The Right Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
8. Advantages Of Taxi Service In London Airport
9. Experiencing An Amazing Uk Day Trip At The Venice Simplon-orient-express
Author: Joseph Lister
10. Best Vacation In Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
11. Application Development Company In Jaipur | Application Development Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEK VERMA
12. Arrange Ebc Helicopter Trip – Gain Wonderful Adventure Memories
13. Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur , Tempo Traveller Rental Jaipur
Author: hari narayan
14. Educational School Trip | School Trip Package | Student Trip
Author: kaushalendra kumar
15. Make Majorca Holidays Exciting By Visiting Majestic Places
Author: Daisy Wilkinson