ALL >> Business >> View Article
Best Things About Power Transformer Market That Can’t Know To You
Total Articles: 138
The report “Power Transformer Market by Rating (Small Power Transformer (Up to 60MVA), Medium Power Transformer (61 – 600MVA), Large Power Transformer (Above 600MVA)), by Type of Cooling Method (Oil-Cooled and Air-Cooled), & Region - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2020” defines and segments the power transformer market with analysis and forecast of the global T&D revenue. It also identifies the driving and restraining factors of the power transformer market, with an analysis of trends, opportunities, burning issues, and winning imperatives.
The report covers major market players such as ABB (Switzerland), Siemens (Germany), Crompton Greaves (India), and General Electric (U.S.) among others. These companies together occupy about half of the power transformer market.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsample.asp?id=128022787
Scope of the report
On the basis of rating
• Small Power Transformer (Up to 60MVA)
• Medium Power Transformer (61 - 600MVA)
• Large Power Transformer (Above 600MVA)
On the basis of type of cooling method
On the basis of Region
• North America
• South America
• Middle East
Browse 67 market data tables with 38 figures across 157 pages and in-depth TOC on “Power Transformer Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2020"
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=128022787
Power Transformer Market Study Includes:
• This research study involves the extensive usage of secondary sources, directories, and databases (such as Hoovers, Bloomberg, Businessweek, Factiva, and OneSource) to identify and collect information useful for this technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the power transformer market.
• In-depth interviews have been conducted with various primary respondents that include key industry participants, subject matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants among other experts.
• The market for the power transformer report was arrived at by using regional data for the T&D expansion projects and the relative investments in the T&D sector. Finally, the global values were arrived at by adding the power transformers markets for individual regions.
• After arriving at the overall market size, the total market has been split into several segments and subsegments. In order to complete the overall market engineering process and arrive at exact statistics for all the segments and subsegments, the data triangulation and market breakdown procedure has been employed, wherever applicable.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/power-transformers-market-128022787.html
Grid stability and reliability have driven new investments and overall spending in the transmission and distribution markets, with fewer major outages occurring in recent years. Despite a strong focus on grid infrastructure renewal, especially in Europe, there has also been significant expansion of the grid network. In 2011, the total installed transmission and distribution line length reached 69.5 Million kilometers; in 2016, that figure is set to reach 74.2 Million kilometers. In 2011, Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) in transmission and distribution rose to USD 190.21 Billion, and is forecast to increase to USD 231.83 Billion by 2016.
Asia-Pacific was the largest market for power transformers in 2014, and is expected to dominate the market till 2020. Europe is the second largest market, partly due to the replacement of aging infrastructure activities going on in the region. Meanwhile, Asia-Pacific is also the fastest growing market for power transformers, as the region is witnessing some of the largest T&D expansions being carried out due to rapidly increasing demand in countries such as India and China.
The available customization for the power transformer market report includes the following:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (Up to 5)
• Country-wise analysis can be extended by one country for every region
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
Business Articles1. Is Business Success Relevant To Being Time Efficient?
Author: Jayanti Katariya
2. Blizzard And World Of Warcraft Gold Sellers
Author: Manoj Varma
3. Choosing A New Business Logo Of Which Is Made For People
Author: logo design
4. Freedom Of Speech In Online Game Worlds
Author: Manoj Varma
5. Rent Video Games? Online Rentals Vs Storefront Rentals
Author: Manoj Varma
6. Overview Of Green Building
Author: ge 3s
7. Nail It To Scale It: How Effective Branding Leads To Opportunity
Author: EWN Admin
8. Global Green Polymer Additive Market Analysis Trends, Growth, New Opportunity Forecast To 2023
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
9. Excellent Industrial Ro Equipment That Suits Your Needs
10. Retail Mein Growth Kidhar Hai?
Author: Sachin Sharma
11. Benefits Of Stucco Installation Against Hurricanes
Author: Michael Smith
12. Import Export Code Online Application Form
13. Online Gaming Future? Mmorpgs!
Author: Manoj Varma
14. The Way To Lose Abdominal Fat In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Do you find that most of your stress is work relat
15. How To Ensure Office Security All The Times
Author: Logan Hartley