ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Pune To Shirdi : How To Travel
Shirdi is known as the former home of spiritual leader Sai Baba and a major pilgrimage site. Close by are many locations which are the main tourist attraction. More than lakhs of devotees gather daily at the Sai Baba Temple. Many visitors come from many different places from around the world. Pune and Mumbai are two major metropolitan areas which are about 2 to 3 hrs away from Shirdi. These are the places which have all the international and national airports with flights landing from many different places and country.
Pune to Shirdi is the easiest way and takes around 3 to 4 hours. You can reach Pune as it has all major trains, buses and flights coming from different places.
Along the way from Pune to Shirdi, there are many different places which you can visit. It’s a pretty good highway with many different places along the way. There are good eateries, some religious places which can be visited along the way. Pune to Shirdi is a good highway and with our expert drivers, the journey becomes more comfortable.
Pune to Shirdi Cab Service
There are many different ways to reach Shirdi.
To Reach Shirdi from Pune
Shirdi is around 220km from Pune Railway Station and Pune Airport one path and there numerous private travel service providers who give services to Shirdi by Private Car and Private hold bus.
There are numerous transports associating Shirdi to urban areas, for example, Mumbai (250 Km), Hyderabad, Pune, Nasik (80 Km), Bangalore. There are inexhaustible, exceptionally advantageous transport bundles from Hyderabad. The street network among Mumbai and Shirdi is great, aside from in specific stretches. Advantageous medium-term transports likewise utilize this course. Mumbai to Shirdi takes around 4 hours. It takes around 5 hours to make a trip from Pune to Shirdi through transport. It takes around 20 hours from Bangalore. There are many transport administrators from Bangalore.
Shirdi has a new railroad station at Sainagar, other Railway stations are Manmad-Junction (60 Kms), Kopargaon(22 Kms) and Nagarsul (50 Kms) on the Central Railway.
Sainagar Shirdi (SNSI), Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station
•Name: Sainagar Shirdi
•City: Sainagar Shirdi
•More Sainagar Shirdi stations: Sainagar Shirdi
The nearest airport to Shirdi is Pune. Pune Airport is connected to all major cities around India. Travel time by road from Pune Airport is around 3 to 4 hours by private taxi. Flights flew down from many different places to Pune. Pune airport is very much connected with all other major international airports from around the world.
For more information: http://www.shirdicabservice.com/blog/pune-to-shirdi-airport-cab/
Travel Articles1. 6 Reasons To Hire Dfw Limo For You Dfw Airport & Dfw Metroplex Frisco
Author: Harries Starner
2. Enjoy Your Stay In Furnished Apartments In San Diego
Author: Patrick Lauren
3. How To Plan Your Yacht Expedition For A Beautiful Experience
4. What Should Be Your Expectations When Renting Private Yacht
5. Enhance The Sailing Experience By Renting A Private Yacht
6. Climb Beautiful Peak To View Marvelous Scenery
7. Explore The Majestic Everest Region Through These Trekking Routes!
8. Spirit Airlines Manage Booking Seats, Flights & Reservations
Author: chris Martin
9. Kpop Bands That’ll Make You Fall In Love With Themselves
Author: Adam Smith
10. A Good Idea About The Cost Of Hotel Stay In Baroda, Gujarat
Author: The Hotel OAsis
11. Vip Tours To Egypt With Smart Price Discounts
Author: Cliff Collins
12. Airport Transportation Amsterdam – Why You Need To Choose
Author: taxitoairport is one of the best and quality taxi
13. 4 Awesome Forts In Rajasthan, Do Explore Them With Rental Innova Taxi
Author: Delhi to outstation car rental
14. 4 Great Ways To Spend Your Night In Sydney
Author: Evelyn Adam
15. Best-known Dine With A View Experiences In Sydney
Author: Harley Leon