ALL >> Business >> View Article
Checkout For The Best And Affordable Repairing Service For Htc One M8 In Uk
The HTC One M8 is now four years old and, frankly, shows it. Although the exterior design has aged beautifully, you will find a sluggish performance and a disappointing camera today when buying.
Fortunately, the follow-ups were all solid improvements. While the HTC M9 remained stable, the HTC 10 was a great phone and the U11 Plus even better. Of course, the U11 Plus is the choice; plus it has the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset as the fastest phones, but if your budget is just that, the HTC 10 remains a solid choice.
The original HTC One was (and still is) a powerful, fine phone. One of the very few androids who could compete in the look department with the iPhone while doing everything else we expect from a flagship. The Smartphone 2013 of the year was awarded. And who could see this coming? We certainly did not do it.
HTC One M8 - Design and build quality:
It certainly makes a striking first impression, and the One M8 is one of the few Android phones that can really compete in terms of design with Apple. The M8 is almost 90% metal. The few splinters made of plastic are only used to ensure the best possible reception of the internal antennas. The curved back adapts comfortably to your hand, and the brushed metal surface of our metal-gray test device shines in the light. It is not a mistake that the phone is made of metal and not plastic.
HTC One M8 - Display:
The HTC One M8 is slightly larger than the original HTC One to make room for the larger 5-inch LCD screen. Both phones have the same resolution of 1,920 x 1,080, which means that the pixel density has dropped from 469 ppi for the 4.7-inch original to 441 ppi. In practice, however, it is still not possible to see individual pixels.
The M8 looks incredibly sharp; even the smallest fonts are still legible and the pictures are incredibly detailed. The picture quality is fantastic, with natural colors and pure white and impressively deep blacks for an LCD panel. With a peak brightness of 491 cd / m2 and a sRGB color gamut of 93.7%, the M8 is one of the best LCD screens we've seen in a smartphone, and is comparable to the iPhone 5 in terms of brightness and contrast.
HTC One M8 - Sound:
HTC's BoomSound speakers are a perfect match for the beautiful display and make watching YouTube videos a pleasure. They are impressively loud, but also very clear, with no signs of distortion or clipping when they reach their limits. There is even a small amount of bass so you do not have to grab a headphone right away if someone sends you the latest viral video.
For more details, visit the website http://www.htcrepairer.co.uk
Business Articles1. Heavy Plastic Will Lead Sustainability Movement In The Post-pandemic World Order
Author: Michael Luis
2. Why Engineering Consultancy And Its Services Are Important In Different Industrial Sectors
Author: Elegrow Technology
3. Webinar #21 Second Phase – A Billtrust Solution
Author: NSA COM
4. Tailor Made Music Lessons
Author: Judith Muir
5. Mitigating The Dangers Of Lead Paint Removal
Author: Bryson Kaleb
6. Love Marriage Specialist In Victoria | Vashikaran Specialist In Victoria
Author: master sadashiv
7. Muthoot Finance Ncd : Muthoot Finance Limited Ncd Opens On Sep 27
8. Manappuram Home Finance Ncd From Sep 30, 2019 To Oct 29, 2019
9. Icici Prudential Life Insurance Shares Tumbled: Stocks
10. Hindustan Construction Company Ltd. Shares Gained 1%
11. How You Can Apply For The Dealership Of Any Gas Agency?
12. Top 12 Stocks To Buy For The Next 2 Weeks
Author: Stock Investor
13. What Is Water Management And How It Is Accomplished By A Property Preservation Company?
Author: RPR Services, LLC
14. Healthcare Bpo Companies: Medical Innovation And Solution
Author: Allan Jones
Author: Ruhbi Cabasbas