ALL >> Education >> View Article
11 Benefits Of Online English Speaking Course You May Not Consider (2018)
I fell in love with online training courses in 2004. After getting a degree from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India, I was rejected in mock interviews due to lack of English communication skills. While pursuing my degree course, I never focused on the command of the English language. I thought I would quickly land a job being a chartered accountant.
After multiple rejections, I decided to improve my English speaking skills by joining an institute in Delhi. Our trainer focused on grammar and tenses, and she did not even know nuances of practical communication skills. However, she used to scare by saying, “If I used advanced English, you would not understand it.” Having revised tenses and grammar in two months, I decided to leave that institute.
I joined two more institutes and experienced the same style of teaching. I could not even aver before my teachers that I was unable to improve. However, I was rigid enough to improve my communication. One of my friends suggested that I should search for some online English speaking course or communication development program. After a couple of days, I came across Brian Tracy, one of the most famous career and business development trainers in the USA. I bought his audio and video training programs to improve my interpersonal skills.
This course taught me nuances of effective communication skills, and I was able to speak English fluently and confidently within two months. I got three job offers from different companies because I was able to speak English comfortably. I want to summarize some of the benefits of online training programs:
1. Quality: Quality or result is the primary concern for every learner after everyone including you invests his hard earned money in developing skills. First of all, you can get the hang of quality by watching free demo sessions. Secondly, online training comes with the money back guarantee. Thirdly, you can obtain the trainer’s credential online. Last but one least, practice what you learn from demo sessions to experience the change. If English speaking is a challenge for you, watch one of my videos on YouTube and practice it five-ten times and see the result:
2. Economical: Many participants are not able to attend face-to-face classes since they cannot afford the monthly fee. However, most of the online training programs are economical. https://www.udemy.com is one of the best platforms for people who want to grow in their career relentlessly.
3. Flexibility of time: Online training programs are the most suitable for professionals who are not able to manage time to develop their skills owing to their hectic schedule.
Three years ago, I used to take live online training classes at 9 p.m. where I had more than a hundred students. Only 15-40 students could attend the live session due to their busy schedule. Most of them requested me to provide them with recorded sessions so that they could watch these sessions according to their convenience.
4. Best trainers and quality: If your preference is the best trainer, you may not access the trainer if he is located in a different region or country. However, you can opt for the online training program to get the best training. In my case, I shared with you I could imagine a training by Brian Tracy just because of online access.
5. Revision: I used to take job interview training sessions in face-to-face classes. Later, I realized participants could not retain what they learned during one meeting. They needed to attend that three-four times to get a better understanding and clarity. Now, I provide job interview skills training online so that students can refer to it whenever they need. Moreover, I have to update it at a regular interval, so students will learn more. Here is the link:
6. Demo Classes: You can attend limited demo sessions for face-to-face classes while online training provides an option to watch at least 6-10 demo sessions. Moreover, you can view these sessions time and again before you make up your mind to join the course.
7. Lifetime access: Many participants fail to improve their English communication skills despite joining two-three institutes. They may not be able to invest in another institute to overcome this shortcoming. Lifetime access saves them from this unwanted situation as most of the online training courses come with a single payment option.
8. Updates: Once you complete face-to-face classes, you hardly get any update from trainer or institute. However, most of the online training programs come with lifetime updates. In my case, I update my online training programs at least once a month.
9. Credibility of trainer: You may or may know the credibility of a trainer in face-to-face classes since you do not join a trainer; you join an institute or organization. While, most of the online training programs are run by experts. You can know about their work online such as you can check my profile and work at my site https://www.urcareer.in/
10. Permanent solution to queries: You sometimes need a permanent solution of your queries so that you can refer to the solution time and again in future unless you get absolute clarity. An online training course is a solution you need to fulfill this need.
11. Best for beginners: A beginner needs multiple rounds of revisions to get the hang of a concept. You can watch an online video any number of times. You can never get this liberty through face-to-face classes. A teacher can explain you a concept two-three times.
One Caveat: If you feel you do not want to take responsibility, or you need someone to push you every day, never go for an online training program. It would help if you had enthusiasm and burning desire to develop some skills.
Your biggest worry
I often come across students who allege, “I cannot develop the command of English language through online classes as there is no conversation practice in online English speaking course.”
I will take you through the example of your mother tongue. You start speaking your mother tongue before you start a conversation. Once you start speaking a language, you are ready for dialogue or conversation. Speaking always comes before the conversation. I have included many assignments to make you learn and speak English. The best part is you can experience improvement in English speaking and English writing with every step.
If I take the example of our ‘Online English speaking course,’ there are more than ten demo videos you can watch and practice. Once you find some improvement, you can enroll yourself for the course. Moreover, this course comes with seven days unconditional money back guarantee. Here is the link:
Education Articles1. Importance Of Master's Degree In Education
Author: Aileen Baryan
2. Sepsis Detection In Covid 19 Under 10 Minutes By A Patented Rechnology
Author: priyanka kumari
3. Nanopropellers To Deliver Gene Therapy Into Cells A Breakthrough In Reducing Antibiotic Resistance
Author: priyanka kumari
4. Top 5 Institutes For German Language Courses In Punjab
Author: Narendra Singh
5. How Good English Plays A Vital Role In Earn Wages Like West
Author: Laxmikant Panda
6. Do Mba Rankings Actually Matter
7. Why Choose Usa As Your Next Study Destination?
Author: Sushil Sukhwani
8. What Is The Responsibility Of Talent Management In The Retention And Attraction Of The Employees In
9. 14 Best Math Apps For Students | Myschoolr
Author: My schoolr
10. 10 Benefits Of Online Classes In Your School Management App
Author: ONNE APP
11. Importance Of English Language In Our Life
Author: sweety jatain
12. Give Your Career A New Dimension With Digital Marketing
Author: Ryan Justin
13. How Is Tapmimanipal’s Executive Mba Programme? Tell Me About Their Fee Structures.
14. 6 Answers You Need To Know If You Are Planning To Study Abroad Post Lockdown.
Author: Intellect consultants
15. Change A Child's Life By Giving Hope
Author: Akshaya Patra