ALL >> General >> View Article
Flat Abrasive Cutting Disc Is Easy To Break When Cutting
Total Articles: 98
The ultra-thin [url=https://www.auroraabrasive.com/14-inches-cutting-disc/]14 inches cutting disc[/url] uses resin as a bonding agent and combines various materials. The cutting performance is particularly remarkable for difficult-to-cut materials such as alloy steel and stainless steel. However, many merchants say that when they use ultra-thin resin cutting sheets, they are easily broken when used. Therefore, when using this product, the reason why the ultra-thin [url=https://www.auroraabrasive.com/14-inches-cutting-disc/]flat abrasive cutting disc[/url] are easily broken when cutting is:
The flatness of the cutting piece is poor, the structure of the cutting piece is uneven, the hardness of the cutting piece is high, and the resin of the cutting piece lacks toughness. When the flatness of the cutting piece is poor, the cutting surface is curved, and as the cutting depth increases, the cutting piece is subjected to lateral stress increase, and the rounding of the grinding wheel piece causes a "soft film" to be broken, and the rupture is continued. When the cutting piece is unevenly organized, the stress will accumulate in the weak tissue, causing cracking due to the torque force, thermal stress, tremor and the like of the cutting process. When the hardness of the cutting piece is high, the radial torque force to which the cutting piece is subjected is increased, and since the thickness of the cutting piece is usually less than 4 mm, the cutting piece may be broken. When the ultra-thin resin cutting piece lacks toughness since the grinding wheel piece is always in a negative pressure state during the cutting process, lateral stress is inevitably generated, and when the cutting piece cannot resist the lateral force, the grinding wheel piece is broken.
In summary, in order to avoid cracking of the ultra-thin resin cutting piece, this requires the cutting piece to have sufficient strength, to have a good flatness, to use a suitable cutting piece in use, and the use of the cutting piece is complicated. Be sure to choose the hardness of the cutting piece according to your own needs. If it is too hard, it will break. If it is too soft, it will increase the cost, so everyone must pay attention when using it.
The electroplated diamond cutting blade
The role of electroplated diamond cutting discs is as follows:
1. Can cut almost any material.
2, has a unique self-grinding function, no need to repair the knife.
3. It can manufacture blades within φ200mm.
4. The thin blade is 0.10mm.
5. It has the characteristics of toughness, high precision, ultra-thinness, etc. It can cut integrated silicon chips on domestic or imported dicing.
6, the service life is greater than 10000 lines.
Main use: For the grooving or cutting of hard and brittle materials.
General Articles1. Edb To Office 365 Converter Tool
Author: son harry
2. The Role Of Moving Company In Your Relocation
3. Effluent Treatment Plant – Good Unit For Wastewater Treatment Processes
4. Why Should You Think About Getting Dental Implants
Author: Implantologist in Dubai
5. The Journey Of The Independent Indian Real Estate
Author: Pooja Agrawal
6. Kerala Astrologer In Bangalore | Good Kerala Astrologer In Bangalore
Author: pandit balaji
7. For Those Westerners An Anklet Is Only One More Piece Of Jewelry
8. Global Scada Market Is Estimated To Reach $48 Billion By 2024, Says Accurize Market Research
Author: rajratna patil
9. Switch To Upvc Windows
10. Mid-day Meal Ngos Serving Nutritious Meals To School Children
Author: Akshaya Patra
11. How To View All The Quotes For A Tweet
Author: karen minton
12. Make Your Kitchen More Attractive By Decorating It With Küchenbilder
13. Amity Haryana Campus For Engineering
Author: Deepankar Julka
14. How To Set Up Google Pixel Buds With Iphone
Author: karen minton
15. Animate Some Absolute Abyss In Its