ALL >> General >> View Article
Opportunity And Demand Of Electric Motor Sales Market Reach To Revenue Of $127.63 Billion By 2021
Total Articles: 138
The report "Electric Motor Sales Market by Type (AC and DC), Voltage (< 1 kV, 1 kV–6.6 kV, and > 6.6 kV), Output Power (< 1 hp and > 1 hp), End-User (Industrial, Commercial, Residential, Transportation, and Agriculture), and Region - Global Forecast to 2021", The electric motor sales market is expected to grow from an estimated USD 94.23 Billion in 2016 to USD 127.63 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.26% from 2016 to 2021. Increased use of motors across major industries, growing agricultural sector, and transition toward energy-efficient motors are the major factors driving the electric motor sales market across the globe.
To enable an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape, the report includes the profiles of some of the top players in the timing relay market. These include Siemens (Germany), ABB (Switzerland), General Electric (US), Schneider Electric (France), Eaton (Ireland), and Rockwell Automation (US).
Download PDF Brochure Here: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=241993160
Scope of the Report:
• By Timer
• By Mounting Type
o Panel Mounted
o DIN Rail Mounted
• By Function
o Single Function
• By End-User
• By Region
o Asia Pacific
o North America
o Middle East & Africa
o South America
Browse 70 market data Tables and 47 Figures spread through 138 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Timing Relay Market - Global Forecast to 2022"
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, click https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalyst.asp?id=241993160
Objectives of the study
• To define, describe, and forecast the global electric motor sales market on the basis of voltage, output power, end-user, type, and region
• To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing the market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
• To strategically analyze the market with respect to individual growth trends of manufacturers and service providers, their future expansions, and contribution to the market
• To forecast the growth of the electric motors market with respect to the main regions (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East & Africa)
• To strategically profile key market players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
• To track and analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and details of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, mergers & acquisitions, expansions, and new product/technology launch in the global market
AC motors would dominate the global electric motor sales market
The electric motor sales market in this report has been classified based on type into the following segments, namely, AC & DC motors. The AC motors segment dominated the electric motor sales market in 2016. With the growing demand for AC motors in various industries such as paper & pulp, cement, wastewater treatment and chemicals, the AC motors market is expected to grow during the forecast period. Hence, the market size of the AC motors segment is the largest.
Browse Fill Report Here: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/timing-relay-market-241993160.html
The stakeholders included in this report are as follows:
• Consulting Companies in the Energy Sector
• Electric Motor Equipment Manufacturers
• Electric Motor Manufacturing Companies
• Energy Associations
• Environmental Associations
• Government and Research Organizations
• Investment Banks
• Power Companies
Asia Pacific: The fastest growing market for timing relays.
In this report, the timing relay market has been analyzed with respect to five regions, namely, Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and South America. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global timing relay market due to increasing investments in the power generation sector and increasing T&D network expansions in the region. The Chinese market is expected to dominate the timing relay market in Asia Pacific. The timing relay market is expected to grow at a high rate in countries such as India, China, and South-East Asian countries. Increasing manufacturing activities and power generation capacity additions in these countries are the main factors spurring the growth of the timing relay market.
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
General Articles1. Things To Avoid While Selecting An International Moving Services
Author: Abdulatif Sayegh
2. Varanasi Ganga Aarti Live Darshan At Gotirupati
3. Important Seo Trends Of 2019 You Should Know
Author: Peter Smith
4. Using E-cig Pod That Is Disposable
Author: Marcus Allen
5. Anticipation Would Be A Helicopter
6. Different Types Of Bolt Manufacturer In India
Author: bolt manufacturer
7. Dental Health An Important Factor
8. Hue Jackson Back Again Within Cincinnati, Assisting Towards Work Safety
9. Importance Of Hiring It Consultants For Your Project In Fort Lauderdale
Author: Acordis International Corporation
10. Indian Suicide Hotline
11. Cockroach Service In Chennai
Author: Easy Pest Control
12. How Formal Branded Shirts Can Make You Look Your Best?
Author: Kumar Ram
13. Varanasi- The Light City Of India
Author: Gajanan Joshi
14. How Much Hand Sanitizers Are Effective For Business Promotions?
15. Organic Baby Healthy Products