ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Itching Member: What To Do Now To Stop It
For men, an itchingmember is the worst, because it’s an itch you just can’t scratch in broad daylight. A man’s privates can feel especially itchy, dry or flaky due to a number of common problems. Fortunately, most of these are easily tamed, once you have identified the cause. Here are some of the possibilities:
- Dry skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis can lead to peeling, flaky, dry member skin. The affected skin can become very chafed, leading to redness and irritation. In men, the appearance of psoriasis can look like small, red patches of skin on the member shaft or tip, whereas eczema may appear as a bumpy red rash or tiny blisters. The skin may appear scaly or be smooth and shiny.
- Tinea cruris, or jock itch, isanother very common cause of itching member skin. Jock itch is a fungal infection that can appear on the skin of the privates, inner thighs and even buttocks. The fungus is more common in men, but women can be affected, too. The fungus can travel and develop nearly anywhere on your body and causes an itchy, often ring-shaped rash. Most remedies are over-the-counter, but make sure to abstain from any intimate activity until you’re certain your jock itch has left the building.
- Thrush is a fungal infection that appears on the skin or mucous membranes; it is caused by the fungus Candida albicans. Symptoms of thrush are irritation, burning, redness and peeling around the head of the member. If a white discharge accompanies any of these, thrush may be the culprit. It is possible for thrush to spread through contact during intimacy, but it is not considered a partner-transmitted disease. Take note of your stress levels, as high stress can lead to an outbreak of thrush.
- Hot tubs, while enjoyable on vacations, at parties or at the gym, are a breeding ground for bacteria. A rash from a hot tub, called hot tub folliculitis, usually begins as itchy red skin with bumps that can fill with pus and become very painful. Some chemicals in hot tubs can react with your skin to cause itching, dryness or flakiness. In order to avoid this hot tub rash, make sure any hot tub you enter has beencleaned properly and often. Avoid hot tub use if you have acne, have recently shaved or waxed, or have a compromised immune system, as these make it more likely that a reaction will occur.
In addition to the strategies outlined above, it is important to always keep your skin clean in order to avoid hygiene-related itching and discomfort. Wash daily with warm water (not hot), making sure to use a gentle cleanser, rather than detergent-based soaps or shower gels. Men with an uncutmember need to pull their sheath all the way back to wash the head of their member.After correctly washing the private area, dry and moisturize your skin with a product made specifically for skin, like a male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) . This particular health crème is a super weapon, containing vitamins and nutrients essential to the wellbeing of private area skin, like vitamin C, for collagen production, and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin leaving the area soft and smooth. Keep the member skin clean, dry, and hydrated for optimal health.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Make Use Ice Packs- Relieve Muscle Pain
2. Continuously Improve Yourself (explained)
3. 5 Signs You're Dehydrated
Author: Pacific Medical Care
4. Supplier Of Braces In Las Vegas
Author: Calvin Carey
5. Should You Have Your Wisdom Teeth Removed?
Author: Paulo Pinho
6. Supplements And Their Health Benefits
Author: nancy smith
7. Psoriasis Treatment In Ayurveda
Author: Ambika Nayak
8. A Male Organ Diary Can Aid Male Organ Care
Author: John Dugan
9. Best Transarterial Radioembolisation Treatment Center At Haryana
10. Veterinary Vaccines Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
11. Urgent Care Center Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
12. Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Device Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size
13. Proteomics Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
14. Leukemia Therapeutics Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And M
15. In-vivo Toxicology Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities