ALL >> Business >> View Article
Plain Sailing Businesses With Cloud-based Systems
With cloud-based technology being widely accepted by businesses across the world, it is no longer a question for traditional firms to make their move. Whenever an attempt is made to identify what differentiates a successful business from an unsuccessful one, several factors have been seen playing a role. But, the most prominent observation about this conclusion was that all of the factors revolved around the system adopted by the businesses in question.
Product development, for example, can be pretty frustrating for some teams while others may go through the entire process quite smoothly. So, how does one single process be stressful for one group of people and perfectly streamlined for the other? The only reason for stress that fits in both situations is the process of development.
Where one developer is employing the latest technology for product development, the other may be engaged in a process that is not so new. When surveyed, the product development teams came out with several reasons that led to their frustration. The frustration increases more when the product development is delayed and it does not reach the markets at the right time.
When Is A Business Successful?
Every business has its own algorithm of success. If we try to squeeze down the various dimensions of success in a business, there are three common targets that a business must hit:
● Developing a business plan, with clearly specified targets and aims
● Finding an innovative way of achieving the desired goals
● Reduced costs and increased returns
In order to achieve these targets, a business needs to be competitive and technologically advanced. Evidently, businesses using a cloud-based system proved to be better at achieving their targets compared to those that were still staying put on the traditional methods.
Why Cloud-Based Systems?
A business requires multiple tasks to be handled at a time. This is something a single person cannot do alone. Looking into some of the routine tasks that a business handles, here is what they do:
● Building a strategy
● Bringing fresh business ideas
● Finalizing on the best idea out of the lot
● Carrying out a detailed analysis
● Assigning the tasks to a team
● Doing the market research
● Materializing the ideas to get the desired product/result
● Launching the product into the market
● Studying the market response
● Innovation and improvement in the product to let it sustain and grow
Clearly, all of the tasks cannot be done by a single man. Hence, a business needs a team and the team needs to work in collaboration for best results.
How Can A Business Achieve Collaboration?
The best solution for collaborative work is cloud hosting. For example, a tax and accounting firm that takes its business to the cloud enjoys increased productivity and efficiency. An accounting firm may use software such as QuickBooks, Sage, ProSeries, etc to carry out the daily tasks. The software helps the accounting firms in a number of tasks such as tax filing, accounting, and business management.
Accounting firms may have individuals as well as small and medium-sized business as their clients. Every client has their own set of needs. In case the accounting firm only uses the desktop version of the software, collaborative work will only be possible when the accountant, his client, and his employees are all present in the office at the same time.
On the other hand, for a firm that moves to the cloud and enjoys the benefits of QuickBooks Hosting and tax application hosting such as ProSeries Hosting, etc will be able to enjoy better collaboration with the clients, no matter where they are located geographically.
I am John Cox, a professional technical writer with specialization in cloud technology for SageNext InfoTech. I have panoptic experience in writing about QuickBooks Hosting, Tax Software Hosting, and ProSeries Hosting.
I am John Cox, a professional technical writer with specialization in cloud technology for SageNext InfoTech.
Business Articles1. Three Essential Benefits Of Responsive Web Designing
Author: Joshua Jackai Agency
2. Reasons To Choose Cooler Bags
Author: Rory Jayasinhe
3. Pipe Fittings Manufacturing Process
Author: naresh jian
4. Buying A Tractor From A Dealer
Author: peter main
5. How To Choose The Right Tractor
Author: peter main
6. Latest News Of Govt. Job Vacancies 2019
Author: Latest News of Govt. Job Vacancies 2019
7. How To Implement Blockchain Successfully For Business?
8. Penerimaan Terbuka Di Sekolah Dasar Terbaik
Author: Penerimaan terbuka di Sekolah Dasar Terbaik
9. Magnesium Chloride Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Demand, Industry Analysis, Key Player Profile
Author: Market Research Future
10. 10 Tips To Buy A New Car
Author: John Mike
11. Make Your Autumn More Festive Than Ever With These Stunning Fall Floral Arrangements
Author: Judy Ashwell
12. Teardrop Banners - What Are They And How To Choose One
Author: Greer McCallum
13. Why You Should Use Custom Flags For Advertising
Author: Greer McCallum
14. Auto Locksmith – Top 4 Myths Busted
Author: Mark Andrew
15. Why Blank Cigarette Boxes Are Famous Packaging Solution?
Author: smart packaging