ALL >> Business >> View Article
Plain Sailing Businesses With Cloud-based Systems
Total Articles: 35
With cloud-based technology being widely accepted by businesses across the world, it is no longer a question for traditional firms to make their move. Whenever an attempt is made to identify what differentiates a successful business from an unsuccessful one, several factors have been seen playing a role. But, the most prominent observation about this conclusion was that all of the factors revolved around the system adopted by the businesses in question.
Product development, for example, can be pretty frustrating for some teams while others may go through the entire process quite smoothly. So, how does one single process be stressful for one group of people and perfectly streamlined for the other? The only reason for stress that fits in both situations is the process of development.
Where one developer is employing the latest technology for product development, the other may be engaged in a process that is not so new. When surveyed, the product development teams came out with several reasons that led to their frustration. The frustration increases more when the product development is delayed and it does not reach the markets at the right time.
When Is A Business Successful?
Every business has its own algorithm of success. If we try to squeeze down the various dimensions of success in a business, there are three common targets that a business must hit:
● Developing a business plan, with clearly specified targets and aims
● Finding an innovative way of achieving the desired goals
● Reduced costs and increased returns
In order to achieve these targets, a business needs to be competitive and technologically advanced. Evidently, businesses using a cloud-based system proved to be better at achieving their targets compared to those that were still staying put on the traditional methods.
Why Cloud-Based Systems?
A business requires multiple tasks to be handled at a time. This is something a single person cannot do alone. Looking into some of the routine tasks that a business handles, here is what they do:
● Building a strategy
● Bringing fresh business ideas
● Finalizing on the best idea out of the lot
● Carrying out a detailed analysis
● Assigning the tasks to a team
● Doing the market research
● Materializing the ideas to get the desired product/result
● Launching the product into the market
● Studying the market response
● Innovation and improvement in the product to let it sustain and grow
Clearly, all of the tasks cannot be done by a single man. Hence, a business needs a team and the team needs to work in collaboration for best results.
How Can A Business Achieve Collaboration?
The best solution for collaborative work is cloud hosting. For example, a tax and accounting firm that takes its business to the cloud enjoys increased productivity and efficiency. An accounting firm may use software such as QuickBooks, Sage, ProSeries, etc to carry out the daily tasks. The software helps the accounting firms in a number of tasks such as tax filing, accounting, and business management.
Accounting firms may have individuals as well as small and medium-sized business as their clients. Every client has their own set of needs. In case the accounting firm only uses the desktop version of the software, collaborative work will only be possible when the accountant, his client, and his employees are all present in the office at the same time.
On the other hand, for a firm that moves to the cloud and enjoys the benefits of QuickBooks Hosting and tax application hosting such as ProSeries Hosting, etc will be able to enjoy better collaboration with the clients, no matter where they are located geographically.
I am John Cox, a professional technical writer with specialization in cloud technology for SageNext InfoTech. I have panoptic experience in writing about QuickBooks Hosting, Tax Software Hosting, and ProSeries Hosting.
I am John Cox, a professional technical writer with specialization in cloud technology for SageNext InfoTech.
Business Articles1. Low Voltage Dc Circuit Breaker Market Growth Overview And Predictions On Size Share And Trend Throug
2. String Inverter Market Drivers, Growth Rate, Distributors, Future And Forecast Till 2021
3. Turbocompressor Market Set To Deliver Major Revenue Shares During The Forecast Period
4. What Benefits Are Provided By An Orthodontist?
Author: Ross Tylor
5. Sip Interest Calculator For Your Plan
Author: Jignesh Shah
6. A New Smart Tablet For Lenovo Tablet P10 Review – Just By A Echo Show
Author: Manoj Varma
7. Make Your House Efficient And Modern With A Solar Energy System
Author: Solar Tech Canada
8. Why And How To Discover Ideal Home Business Ideas In Usa?
Author: marisn mackle
9. How Effective Is Invisalign Compared To Braces
Author: Leon Anaf
10. Getting Mortgage Refinancing With Poor Credit Is Now Ways In Canada
Author: Rick Smith
11. Online Carbide Has End Mills For Sale At The Lowest Prices Online
Author: Geoffrey Less
12. The Review Of Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 10.5 For A Budget Tablet
Author: Manoj Varma
13. The Trolling Motor Advantage
Author: The Trolling Motor Advantage
14. Global Rfid In Transportation Market Report Forecast To 2024
Author: JSB Market Research
15. Uv Safety Products Around The World
Author: George Elliot