ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Top 3 Regular Car Maintenance Tasks That You Should Do
Do you want to extend the lifetime of your Honda car? Then proper maintenance with the help of the leading Honda mechanic in San Antonio TX is the way to go. Routine car maintenance is a huge part of owning a car. Other than regular tire rotations and oil changes, there are some things that you might be forgetting. To learn more, keep reading.
Here are the top 3 routine car maintenance tasks that you may be missing:
1. Oil and coolant and automatic transmission fluid
2. Tire pressure
3. Air filter
Oil and Coolant and automatic transmission fluid
You should regularly check these fluid levels. Even though oil changes are usually once every 4,000 miles, it is recommended to check your car’s fluid levels in between oil changes at an Acura repair shop in San Antonio, to avoid future issues. If the fluid gets too low, some harsh consequences may develop.
Check your tire pressure often. Your car’s recommended tire pressure settings should be listed on the inside of your driver’s side door. If you can’t find the numbers, no worries, a Honda automotive repair specialist will take care of it.
Your car’s tire maintenance is as significant as your car’s engine. Ideally, you should check your car’s tire pressure between oil changes. You should also keep an eye on your tread depth by using the penny test.
The air filter is responsible for filtering air, but it also contributes to fuel economy and helps your engine run smoothly. Your car’s air filter is something you probably don’t think about until someone tells you it needs to be replaced. But, did you know a dirty air filter will cause a number of problems for your horsepower and also cause an unusual smell? So, don’t wait until it becomes a costly repair, visit the right Acura repair shop in San Antonio and replace your air filter. Also, experts say that you should have your air filter replaced once every 30,000-40,000 miles.
Whether you need a tune-up, an overhaul, or just some regular maintenance in line with your factory warranty, the Acura repair shop in San Antonio gets the job done quickly. The professionals have a large supply of parts that generally enable them to get your car back to you the same day. You will speak directly to the technicians that service your vehicle, and they will explain what needs to be done and how much it will cost.
The author of this article is the leading Honda mechanic in San Antonio TX who offers quality services for vehicles. In this article, he discusses the top 3 regular car maintenance tasks that you should do. To know more, visit http://arrowwoodauto.com
Come to Arrowwood Honda & Acura Automotive service shop for quality work and reasonable prices! Here you will be treated right by the three knowledgeable Mechanics and Owners who have over 60 years of combined experience in servicing Acuras and Hondas. They have built a strong and trusted reputation here in San Antonio, Texas, while located on the North Side of town since 1996.
Automobiles Articles1. Why To Opt For Long Term Parking In Perth Airport
Author: Ava M Williams
2. See Further With Led Fog Lights
Author: Tara Bloch
3. Daytime Running Lights: Exploring Their Purpose And Benefits
4. An Overview Of Common Types Of Caravan Repairs
Author: Ryan Bulluss
5. Make Yourself & Your Bike Stand Out In The Crowed With Motorcycle Apparel Albuquerque
Author: Ricardo Rios
6. Things To Know About Led Headlight Bulbs With Its Three Major Variants
7. Know The Different Types Of Bike Available
Author: Steve Chorbadjian
8. Checklist To Consider When You Buy A Refurbished Motorcycle
Author: Levi Fysh
9. Why Should You Change To Toyota Hilux Led Headlights?
Author: Hamish Crotty
10. Advantages Of Learning Driving At Safe Hands
Author: Nicholas Manchee
11. How To Get Excellent Offers At Any Servicing Centre At An Affordable Price
Author: Oliver Mertin
12. Explore The Best Parking Services That Are Offered By A Vehicle Storage Company
Author: Ava M Williams
13. How To Dispose Your Car The Safe And Easy Way
Author: Lachlan Ruth
14. How To Dispose Your Car Safely At A Great Exchange Price
Author: Luna Charlotte
15. Why Is Regular Caravan Servicing Important?
Author: Ryan Bulluss