ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Does Your Website Have A High Ctr? Here's Why It Should!
Total Articles: 83
You may be creating the best kind of ads as per your perception but are people liking it? Are your ads enticing enough for your target audience to click on them?
There are a number of questions like the ones above and they have a single answer- CTR!
A high click-through rate (CTR) is a good indication that users find your ads relevant. CTR also contributes to your keyword’s expected CTR which is a component of Quality Score. This can affect your costs and ad position is relative to what you’re advertising and on which networks.
Read on to know the other ways in which CTR benefits your site.
Higher ranking in SERPs:
The higher your CTR, the more likely you are to appear in prominent organic positions. Also according to a research held by Wordstream if you want to move up by one spot in Google’s SERP, you need to increase your organic CTR by 3 percent. If you want to move up again, you’ll need to increase your CTR by another 3 percent. On the other hand, if your page fails to beat the expected click-through rate for a given position, it’s unlikely your page will have a higher ranking.
Increased quality score:
An exceptional CTR impacts your cost per click as well as your impression share. Impression share means how often your ads show up in the first place. An increase or decrease in your quality score can adversely impact your SERP rankings.
Boosted conversion rate:
Your click-through rate is directly proportional to your conversion rates. Another study conducted by Wordstream states that an increase in your CTR by 2 times can increase your conversion rate by 50 percent. In other words, if you can entice someone to click on your website, the excitement carries through to sign-up and purchase thus boosting your revenue growth.
Efficient e-mail marketing:
If your emails have a higher CTR, then it’s more likely that your emails will actually get seen, opened, and clicked on rather than being piled up for months. In other words, a high CTR eventually leads to the success of your email marketing campaign.
Higher ad engagement rate on social media:
There are several benefits of having high engagement on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. The most important one being that you’ll benefit from free clicks. Such that, on Facebook, if someone shares one of your boosted posts, that will show up in another person’s news feed and you won’t get charged for any of the additional engagements taking place thereafter. Similarly, on Twitter, you’ll get more totally free organic impressions when one of your followers retweets or shares it.
So, it’s imperative that you strive to achieve a higher CTR in order to reap the desired results from your marketing campaigns!
Keywords- ecommerce website designing company, custom website design company, Website designing company in india, Website designing company in noida, Modern web design, Website development service, Professional website design services
Web Design Articles1. Stop Managing Your Work In Multiple Software’s. Make Your Own All-in-one Software
Author: sun programs
2. Reclaim Digital Providing You The Simplest Digital Marketing Agency Nj
Author: Reclaim Digital
3. 7 Best White Hat Seo Techniques To Rule 2019 Like A Pro
Author: Khalid Majid
4. Features Of Dot Net Software Development For Building Applications
Author: Eldon Broady
5. 3 Important Tips For Professional Web Design
6. Custom Software Companies In New Jersey
Author: TNT MAX
7. Best Services For Android And Software Development
Author: Eldon Broady
8. Shopify Website Development : All That One Needs To Know About!
Author: John Matthew
9. Build A Website With Remote Wordpress Developer To Make Your Business Growing
Author: Robin Willson
10. Elements Making Broader Impact On Apparel Customization
Author: Johny Peter
11. What Are The Tasks Carried Out By Web Designing Compnies?
Author: Netleaf software
12. Website Designing & Development Company In India & Us
Author: Praveen Kumar
13. The Best Seo Expert In Singapore Is Ready To Bring Much Required Assistance For You!
Author: URI KAN
14. Are You Looking For Wordpress Developer Who Can Handle Your Website?
Author: Amelia Thompson
15. Web Design- Enhance Your Website’s Prospects With A Top Web Designing And Development Company