ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Quickly Fix Error Code 107?
Total Articles: 68
Generally, the error 107 is a generic error and might be associated to access to the https sites from the web browser. It is accompanied by a distinct error message which describes the situation and all the components related to this error.
However, it is an “SSL Connection Error” which signifies that your web browser is unable to create a secure connection to the server. And the following error pops-up on your screen: Error 107 (net:: ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL protocol error.
Causes of Error Code 107
There can be various causes for this HTTPS traffic getting blocked by your computer system. Few reasons are directly related to the proxy server rule, parental lock system, local firewall, or DMZ/edge-firewall rule. When you are using a router, then we recommend you to carefully check all the security policies which are being applied to the connection through the router.
Before going through the process, make sure that you have installed all latest updates for the Windows system and also have latest Chrome browser on your system. As an older version, Google Chrome might show an error 107 at casual intervals. Here we provide you complete steps to Fix error code 107 or pops up a message on your screen which says; (net:: ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR).
Steps to Fix Error Code 107
One of the reasons behind this Error 107 (net:: ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL protocol error is that your server or computer might not have a client authentication certificate which is normally required to create a secure connection with the server. The steps are discussed below, but we recommend you to follow the steps in an ascending order so that it will help you in avoiding errors. Here how to fix it:
Always Use SSL 1.0, SSL 2.0, and Use SSL 3.0
1. Firstly, launch Google Chrome.
2. Then, navigate to the Settings menu.
3. Under the Settings menu, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the “Show Advanced Settings” tab.
4. Again, scroll down the page till you find “Change Proxy Settings option” under the “Network” section and click on it.
5. After that, move to the “Advanced” tab, scroll down to the security option and check for the following boxes: Use SSL 1.0, SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0.
6. Next, click on the Apply tab.
7. Lastly, click on the OK button.
8. Now, reboot your web browser to save all the changes.
Alternatively, try the next given steps:
1. Firstly, Go to the Control Panel.
2. Now, click on the Network and Internet option.
3. Next, click on the Network and Sharing Center option.
4. After that, click on the Internet Options tab.
5. Under the Internet Properties window, navigate to the “Advanced tab, and then scroll down to the Security and check for the following option: Use SSL 1.0, SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0.
6. Then, click on the Apply followed by an OK
7. Finally, restart your system to save all the changes.
Devin Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Devin smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Computers Articles1. Ways To Repair Laptop Or Desktop Keyboard Keys
Author: Esanyog Service Center
2. The Advantages Of Platform-independent School Management System Software
Author: Satish Yadav
3. Brilliant Info Systems Receives 2019 Best Of Duluth Award
Author: Brilliant info
4. Free Cloud Storage In Germany
5. How Can Do You Login Your Netgear Home Router?
Author: John Sina
6. How To Fix Windows 10 Language Pack Error 0x800f0954
7. How To Fix ‘accelerometerdll.dll Was Found’ Error
8. How To Fix Kodi Not Working On Windows
9. Planning A Trip Abroad? The Us Government Will (mostly Likely) Scan Your Face
Author: Homeland Security Research Corporation
10. No.1 Dell Server | Poweredge Rack,tower Servers For Business
11. How To Change Ok Google To A Different Phrase
Author: Aida Martin
12. How To Change The Name Of Your Wifi Router
Author: Aida Martin
13. Bulk Sms Services: An Opportunity To Explore
14. How To Fix Error Code 910 On Google Play Store?
Author: Aida Martin
15. Steps To Download, Install Or Uninstall Aol Desktop Gold
Author: AOL Desktop Gold