ALL >> Education >> View Article
Life Beyond Government Scholarships: 3 Private Organisations That Offer Scholarships!
Total Articles: 52
The Government has failed to provide quality education to most of its citizens. Grants provided by them are inadequate. The cost of tuition fees are very high, and the seats are very limited. Accommodation and other necessary expenses are also very costly. We have got a huge population, and this makes the work of the authority even more difficult. But some private firms seize this opportunity to come forward and assist financially backward students, to finish their scholarly studies.
Here are some of the Private Organisations that offer a scholarship for higher education in India:
1. Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme
The Narotam Sekhsaria foundation is doing excellent work in assisting students. They provide a broad range of scholarships to students who are brilliant in studies. These are the segments under which they award the grants:
● Narotam Sekhsaria Higher Secondary Awards
● Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship for Higher Studies
● Scholarships for Children of Police Personnel
● Narotam Sekhsaria Silver Jubilee Scholarship
● Narotam Sekhsaria Undergraduate Scholarship Programme.
2. OP Jindal Engineering and Management Scholarships (OPJEMS)
Instituted by the OP Jindal Charitable trust, this grant promotes academic and leadership excellence. This scholarship for higher education is given only to the Engineering and Management students who demonstrate the potential to excel in their respective streams. The applicant is also required to appear in a Behavioral Test.
3. Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships
In memory of KP Hormis, the founder of the Federal Bank, this scholarship for higher studies in India is granted only to the students of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and Gujarat in the following streams:
● Sc. Nursing
● B Sc. Agriculture including BSc (Hons) Cooperation & Banking.
4. Tata Trusts Scholarship For D.Ed. & B.Ed.
The Tata Trusts Scholarship for D.Ed. and B.Ed. is offered by the Tata Trust. It is available for students in Jammu and Kashmir, Maharashtra and the North East (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura). It covers basic Tuition fees and other necessary allowances.
So, while talent and the platform to flourish are both available, we need to bring them together. This will help them complement each other. So, all cash strived scholars out here, start applying now to get your postgraduate scholarship and continue with your studies.
Education Articles1. Behaviour Counselling Monmouth County Is A Great Support For Children
Author: Monmouth Rainbows
2. Best Training In Bangalore|embedded Systems Course In Bangalore | Etech Prowess
3. Technical Research Paper Writing Service Made Easy
Author: anushka yadav
4. Your Writing, At Its Best!
Author: Andrew Clark
5. Grow Your Career From Dit, Pimpri.
Author: Rakesh Baban Shinde
6. What Are The Uses Of The Cat & Genny?
Author: Peter Ashcroft
7. Led Lcd Tv Repairing Course In Delhi
Author: divya dutta
8. Why Education Is An Essential Aspect Of A Child's Life?
Author: Akshaya Patra
9. The Popularity Of Essay Assignment Help Online Among Students
Author: Kara Denial
10. Digital Marketing Has The Potential To Make Or Break Your Career For The Years To Come
Author: Ghouse Arif
11. Is Rv College Of Architecture Better Than Bms College Of Architecture?
12. How Can Classroom Coaching Center Help You To Clear The Most Reputed Exams?
Author: Engineers Academy
13. Ssc Recruitment Upcoming
14. What Is Hdfs?
15. Pgdm Course – Why Should You Go For It?
Author: Kumar Ram