ALL >> Education >> View Article
Life Beyond Government Scholarships: 3 Private Organisations That Offer Scholarships!
The Government has failed to provide quality education to most of its citizens. Grants provided by them are inadequate. The cost of tuition fees are very high, and the seats are very limited. Accommodation and other necessary expenses are also very costly. We have got a huge population, and this makes the work of the authority even more difficult. But some private firms seize this opportunity to come forward and assist financially backward students, to finish their scholarly studies.
Here are some of the Private Organisations that offer a scholarship for higher education in India:
1. Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme
The Narotam Sekhsaria foundation is doing excellent work in assisting students. They provide a broad range of scholarships to students who are brilliant in studies. These are the segments under which they award the grants:
● Narotam Sekhsaria Higher Secondary Awards
● Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship for Higher Studies
● Scholarships for Children of Police Personnel
● Narotam Sekhsaria Silver Jubilee Scholarship
● Narotam Sekhsaria Undergraduate Scholarship Programme.
2. OP Jindal Engineering and Management Scholarships (OPJEMS)
Instituted by the OP Jindal Charitable trust, this grant promotes academic and leadership excellence. This scholarship for higher education is given only to the Engineering and Management students who demonstrate the potential to excel in their respective streams. The applicant is also required to appear in a Behavioral Test.
3. Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships
In memory of KP Hormis, the founder of the Federal Bank, this scholarship for higher studies in India is granted only to the students of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and Gujarat in the following streams:
● Sc. Nursing
● B Sc. Agriculture including BSc (Hons) Cooperation & Banking.
4. Tata Trusts Scholarship For D.Ed. & B.Ed.
The Tata Trusts Scholarship for D.Ed. and B.Ed. is offered by the Tata Trust. It is available for students in Jammu and Kashmir, Maharashtra and the North East (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura). It covers basic Tuition fees and other necessary allowances.
So, while talent and the platform to flourish are both available, we need to bring them together. This will help them complement each other. So, all cash strived scholars out here, start applying now to get your postgraduate scholarship and continue with your studies.
Education Articles1. Want To Make A Cakewalk In School Management System? Just Go With Paatham
Author: Tanisha Dutta
2. Multiple Benefits Gained Through Esl Classes
Author: Addisu Tefera
3. Vfx Course After 12th - Arena Animation Tilak Road
Author: Arena Animation Tilak Road
4. How Do Children Learn Through Play?
Author: Penenlope Swinney
5. Govt Postgraduate Diploma In Analytics
6. 8 Effective Steps Blow Nda Written Exam In 1st Attempt
Author: Mahender Rana
7. Toddlers Get Prepared To Cope In School With Support Of Preschool
8. Is Your Child Ready To Start A School?
9. Code Care
10. The Necessities Of Online Accounting Assignment Help Usa Services
Author: Online Accounting Assignment Help USA Services
11. Why Accounting Homework Help Online Support Is Better Than Offline?
Author: Accounting assignment writing service will be more
12. Become A Quorum Developer: A Comprehensive Guide
Author: Block chain council
13. Future Scope Of Aws Cloud Computing
14. Signs Your Child Is Struggling With Math
Author: Patrick Yau
15. How To Build An Effective Leadership Development Program
Author: Denis Becker