ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top 5 Trekking In Nepal That Offer Stunning View Of Himalayan Peaks
Total Articles: 20
Planning for trekking trip in Nepal? Do you need to create a memorable adventure trip with the family? If yes, then Nepal is an ideal destination to enjoy the adventure activities. Nepal offers a large range of trekking destinations such as Everest, Annapurna, and Pool Hill, Upper Mustang, Dolpo Trek and others. You can choose the best Trekking in Nepal to enjoy your vacation. Nepal trekking tour allows you to explore the beautiful view of the Snow-capped mountain peak in the region. Here you can see the top 5 trekking in Nepal.
Best trekking in Nepal
• Mount Everest base camp trekking
The Mount Everest base camp trekking is one of the most popular trekking regions in Nepal. It offers an attractive view of the Himalayan Mountain peaks such as Mount Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, and others. It is located 5600 meters above sea level. It is medium difficulty level of the trekking region in Nepal. Mt. Everest Trek in Nepal allows you to explore superb mountain landscape to the trekkers.
• Poon hill trekking
The Pool hill is easy trekking destination in Nepal. It is located 3210 meters above sea level that offers an amazing view of the Dhaulagiri as well as Annapurna mountain ranges. You can enjoy a close view of the Pokhara city in the trekking tour. The trekkers cross small villages, forest, valley, and others in the trekking tour.
• Annapurna base camp trekking
The Annapurna is famous trekking destination in Nepal. It is the 10th highest mountain peak on Earth. This trekking tour is developed to provide the comfortable trekking experience to the trekkers. It is the medium difficulty level of the trekking tour in the region. The travelers no need trekking permit to trek in the region.
• Gokyo lake trekking
Gokyo lake trek is simple trekking destination in the region. It allows you to see the natural beauty of the Himalayas. The trekking can see Gokyo Lake, village and snow-capped mountain peak in the region. You can choose Gokyo Lake trekking Tours in Nepal to enjoy the vacation with the children.
• Langtang trekking
The Langtang trek is perfectly suited for the first time trekkers. It is a good trekking tour that offers culture and tradition insights like villages, valley, forest, monasteries, and others. You should choose the right time to trek in the region that creates memorable trekking experience.
Himalayan Asia Treks is a leading trekking, tours and soft holidays operator in Nepal.In this Articles it write about Trekking in Nepal and Tours in Nepal.To know more information about all tours visit at Himalayanasiatreks.com
Travel Articles1. Avail Al Falasi Airport Transfer Dubai Services For Comfortable Travel Experience
Author: Avail Al Falasi
2. To Apply For A Tourist Australian Visa For Filipinos - Australia Visa
Author: priya singh
3. Must To Do Water Activities For Couples Visiting Goa
Author: Unknown Member
4. Make The Most Of Your Time In Hollywood With This Inspiring Travel Guide
Author: Deepak Nangla
5. Here Is Everything You Need To Know About One Of The Adventurous Activities In Goa
Author: Here Is Everything You Need To Know About One Of T
6. Time To Say Goodbye To Two Bags For Your Yoga Session
Author: Jennifer Quinn
7. Know Everything About The Adventurous Scuba Diving In Goa
Author: Know Everything About The Adventurous Scuba Diving
8. Romantic Things To Do In Europe
Author: Maaz Aga
9. Why A Memorable Trekking Tour Can Have A Lifelong Relishing Experience
Author: Christian Sheean
10. Try Out These Unbeatable Things To Do At The Popular Beaches Of Goa
Author: Try Out These Unbeatable Things To Do At The Popul
11. 5 Things To Consider While Booking A Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
12. Reach The End Of Your Lifetime Reverie While Being Exposed To Yacht Rental Dubai
Author: neptuneyachts dubai
13. Chennai To Shirdi Flight Pakcage
Author: Sri Sairam Subhayatra
14. Short Trek And Hike Near Kathmandu
Author: Rajesh Thapaliya
15. Roatan Island Tours – Discover The Beautiful Caribbean In Your Next Trip
Author: jeffrie johnson