ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Create Cortana Reminders Based On Location, Time, Person, And Link
Total Articles: 12
Windows 10 users can use Cortana to remind them regarding some tasks they need to complete when they are in a specific location or web link. Users can also add reminders that are based on a contact. If they want to get reminded bout something at a specific time, then they can create time-based Cortana reminders. Here’s how you can do that:
How to Create Cortana Reminders Based on Location, Time, Person, and Link
Creating Location-Based Reminders with Cortana
Press the menu icon located at the upper left corner.
Press the Reminder option.
Now, hit the plus icon to add a new reminder.
Key in the information for the reminder.
Now, navigate to Place.
Choose the location from the pull-down menu.
Select the Done option.
Hit Remind to set the reminder.
Creating Time-Based Reminders With Cortana
Open the menu by clicking on the burger icon located at the upper left.
Click on Reminders.
Hit the Add New Reminder option located at the lower right side.
Add the details.
Go to Time.
Choose from the options: 30 Minutes, 1 hour, and Tomorrow.
Alternatively, select Another Time.
Enter the custom time.
Make all the necessary changes.
Click on the Remind button to execute the task.
Creating Person-Based Reminders With Cortana
Navigate to the Menu option situated at the upper left corner.
Now, select the Reminders option by going to the Notebook tab.
Press the plus icon.
Insert the information for the reminder.
Select the Person option.
Choose a contact from the list.
Now, hit the Remind button to add the reminder.
Creating Link-Based Reminders With Cortana
Launch Microsoft Edge.
Go to the website you wish to use for creating the reminder.
Hit the Share icon from the toolbar.
Now, from the right Share pane, select the option called Cortana Reminders.
Now, the reminder based on the webpage will be added.
Add what you want to be reminded about.
Hit the Save button.
Emily Williams is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Emily has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup
Computers Articles1. Top 5 Android Battery Apps Available In 2019
2. What Is Network Solution And How It Is Useful For Small Business
Author: Shireesha Yerla
3. Brother Printer Support
Author: David Dobrik
4. Computer Repair Service Providers In Hyderabad
Author: Pankaj Maharaja
5. How Hardware As A Service Is Changing The Real Business World
6. How To Fix Excel Document Not Saved Error
Author: Aida Martin
7. Pinky Yadav Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger India
8. Snmp Simulator Works Like The Real Snmp Agents
Author: Gambit Communications
9. Selenium Automation - Tech Trainers Online
Author: munendra singh
10. We're Occurring An Exploration For The Technology
Author: Matthew Oliver
11. Seven Features You Need To Look For When Selecting The Cheapest Exchange Archiving Solution
Author: Frank Bower
12. Ifcloud Makes It Simple For Users To Store And Share Their Content On The Cloud.
13. Regain Control Over Your Data With A Privacy-first Web Browser
Author: Alexis Norris
14. Key Reasons That You Should Switch Over To Voip Phone Service
Author: Frank Bower
15. Rfid Warehouse Management
Author: Brilliant info