ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Financial Advice: Do I Need It?
Total Articles: 23
There are a few things wrong with this equation. Firstly, unless you have adopted good spending habits, bulging pockets are unlikely. Secondly, waiting until you have a certain amount of money behind you means you haven’t thought about one of the biggest game changers when it comes to investing and financial success: time. Warren Buffett dubbed ‘compounding interest’ the “eighth wonder of the world.”
What is it? Effectively, the earnings on your money being reinvested and snowballing continuously. This means the earlier you start saving, the more you will save.
Most people aren’t confident in making money decisions. They aren’t sure how to invest or exactly where all their money goes… and instead of reaching for help and guidance, they don’t do anything, in the hopes that soon, things will change.
Not having a financial game plan is like driving a car towards your destination without a GPS. Yes, maybe you might reach it. Would it be difficult and stressful not really knowing which way to turn? Most likely.
Sitting down with someone and mapping out your financial goals means you have a clear roadmap of what you want to achieve, and most importantly, how you’re going to get there! A good financial advisor Melbourne will help you create a cash-flow plan, so you know exactly where your money is going each month and make sure you are putting money towards those things you said were really important (like buying property, paying down credit card etc). They will also help you ensure you are taking care of the important things probably stuck in the back of your mind that you need to do ‘one day’, such as consolidate all your super, make sure it is invested correctly and that you don’t pay high fees, get things like tax minimisation, asset protection, insurance and also estate protection. These aren’t just for rich people looking to make extra money.
So, if you haven’t quite got your financial world sorted, don’t wait. Future you will be very impressed with your proactivity.
Investing / Finance Articles1. A Professional Vat Consultant Can Take Your Business To Heights
Author: Rahul Gangwar
2. Reasons To Schedule Your Goa Trip In Monsoon
Author: Goa Tourism, Goa package
3. Places That Are Ideal To Be Considered As Last Minute Travel Destinations In India
Author: Neha Sharma
4. Top 5 Cryptocurrency Exchanges In Hong Kong
5. What Is The Minimum Credit Score Needed For Home Loan?
Author: Martin King
6. What Are The Tricks To Manage Risk In The Stock Market?
7. How You Can Start Va Loan Application A Process?
Author: Security America Mortgage
8. Places To Visit During Your Summer Holiday In France
Author: Seenu Mathew
9. Ways In Which Your Personal Loan Affects Your Credit Score
Author: Naveej C R
10. Business Valuation In Dubai
11. Fha Loan Information- What And Why Fha Are Taken?
Author: Anu Walia
12. The Significance Of Hard Money Commercial Loans For Real Estate Business
Author: Chris Goulart
13. Are Credit Score Not Important With Bad Credit Payday Loans?
Author: Elizabath Kenny
14. Credit Counselling For Successfully Maintaining The Credit Scores
Author: Daniel Stewart
15. Understanding The Responsibility Of Mortgage Lenders
Author: Anu Walia