ALL >> Health >> View Article
Loss Of Male Organ Sensitivity: The Answers You Need
As men age, the member, like the rest of the body, begins to lose its youthful mojo, leading to issues like loss of male organ sensitivity. On the other hand, a reduction in sensation or tingling in the member can also affect younger men, and up to 87% of men report this problem beginning in early adulthood. Sometimes, reduced sensation is related to an underlying physical injury or medical issue, or even just to overuse. In many instances, sensitivity can be improved. Here are some of the common causes of sensation loss, as well as measures men can take to reverse the situation.
1) Depression, one of the most prevalent mental health disorders in the country, can take a serious toll on your member. As depression and other mental health disorders put a strain on your serotonin level and ability to enjoy life, even touch and sensitivity can be lessened, as the depression can interfere with the ability to feel sensual sensations. Although men may be able to produce an Firming, it might not reach its full potential if there is underlying depression.
2) Low androgen, or “low-t” as it is commonly called, is a massive cause of loss of male organ sensitivity. There are many causes of low androgen, such as diabetes, obesity, poor diet and tobacco, medication and alcohol use. Androgen levels in men change as they go through different stages and ages in life, but lifestyle choices also play an important role. Getting plenty of exercise, eating clean, drinking in moderation, and quitting tobacco use can make a big difference.
3) Physical trauma to the groin can damage the neural tissue, causing disruptions in a man’s sense of touch in the area. Fortunately, as the nerves heal, sensation often returns to normal. Ensuring proper circulation to the area is critical to restoring damaged tissue.
4) Neuropathy, or peripheral nerve damage, often occurs in patients with systemic diseases like diabetes and multiple sclerosis (MS). It effects the nerve endings in the extremities, including the member, leading to a lack of sensitivity or tingling sensations.
5) Interestingly enough, numbness or loss of male organ sensitivity can be contributed simply to sitting down in a chair for too long. In a certain position, the body’s weight and pressure can be pressing down onto the genital area, and as it is not made for that type of weight, you may feel your member and genital area becoming numb. If you have a sedentary job, doctors recommend stepping away from your desk for ten minutes an hour to move around. In that same vein, if you are an avid bike rider, consider investing in a very heavily padded seat, or try to bike for shorter distances to avoid male organ damage.
In many cases where men have lost some sensitivity in the genital area, applying a male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) containing L arginine and L carnitine can help. These amino acids are neuroprotective, and they have been found in studies to help restore nerve tissue and sensation in individuals who have experience nerve damage. More than that, this particular health crème is a super weapon, containing vitamins and nutrients essential to the wellbeing of private area skin, like vitamin C, for collagen production, and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin leaving the area soft and smooth. Keep the member skin clean, dry, and hydrated for optimal health.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Fighting Male Organ Bumps From Razor Burn
Author: John Dugan
2. Dental Crown - Dentists In Fremont, Ca
Author: Dr Meenu Giri
3. Recover Yourself Through Florida Addiction & Recovery Center (explained)
4. Curcumin Tea For Weight Loss
5. Preferred Home Care Brooklyn Ny
Author: Balmukund Dewangan
6. The Chocolate Diet | Healthigo
7. Medicare-for-all Is Poison–“statescare” Is Theantidote
Author: Deane Waldman
8. When Cbd Oil Doesn't Work
Author: Plant And Hemp
9. What Is Diabetes And The Role Of Diabetology
Author: Dinesh Kumar
10. What To Do After A Serious Collision
Author: Hendy Johnson
11. New Jersey Partial Hospitalization Centers
Author: teresitat kennedy
12. Actinium (ac 225) Alpha Prrt Center With Best Facilities
13. How Are Cool Sanitary Napkins Different From Regular Napkins?
Author: Harleen Kaur
14. Your Baby’s Cord Blood Used As Regenerative Medicine
Author: Navya Sharma
15. Using Mutual Self-pleasuring To Communicate Sensually
Author: John Dugan