ALL >> Family >> View Article
Planned Senior Living Communities – A Boon To Senior Citizens
Total Articles: 15
The concept of retirement homes has undergone a change, with the name itself now being independent senior living communities or assisted living. The services offered include fulfilling the social, emotional, and physical care needs - including understanding what the lifestyle choices of a 60-year-old person vis-a-vis those of a 70- year-old.
In fact, the entire model of planned senior living today is designed keeping in mind the lifestyle and lifecare requirements of seniors. The residential layouts, design and architectural aspects such as rails in bathrooms, anti-skid tiles, reachable shelves, wider and lighted balconies, age-friendly amenities like guarded walkways, elevated gardening units, social event and hobby calendars offering programs suitable to varied interests of residents, health care facility on campus, on-call-doctors, concierge services and flexible models like sale/deposit/lease indicate a functional shift in the approach towards addressing the needs of seniors are a boon to the 50 plus population.
A pioneer in the lease model is Antara Senior Living in Dehradun, India. It offers a lifetime lease model for the apartment, wherein the benefits are akin to freehold. Residents have the rights to live and enjoy and pass it down to their children. With the choices available today, living a fulfilled and independent life, for the rest of the life, is a relatively hassle-free and an achievable endeavor. Choices offered in terms of the quality and degree of lifestyle and life care services serve as a basis of choosing the right community for the progressive group of seniors. Consequently, today, planned and luxury senior living communities have become a more viable option than ever. Planned senior residences today, range from homelike to the luxury of high-end hotels, but definitely not institutional. These spaces preserve a senior’s independence while giving them a community environment. At such communities, the residents have a plethora of choices to pick and choose from as per their emotional and physical health needs in addition to considerations such as activities of daily living and any corresponding assistance they may require.
Family Articles1. Choose The Perfect And An Experienced Law Firm To Handle Your Probate Law Case.
Author: Joshua Logan
2. What Are Various Packing Methods?
Author: marisn mackle
3. 10 Best Insect Repellent For Kids | Non-toxic Mosquito Repellent For 2019
4. Gardening Benefits For Spring
Author: Steven Czyrny
5. How To Choose A Wireless Outdoor Camera
Author: manasi walavalkar
6. Everything You Should Know About Simple Cremation
Author: TJ Cohen
7. Shohar Ko Rahe Rastey Par Laney Ka Wazifa In Hindi
Author: Aslam Miya
8. Breakfast Recipe For Kids | 10 Yummy And Healthy Indian Breakfast Recipes
9. 10 Secrets To Helping Children With Primary Math At Home | Wonder Parenting
Author: Wonder Parenting
10. A Complete Pregnancy Guide Expectant Women Need To Follow
Author: Jessica William
11. Local Service Providers
12. Dr. Michele Robinson – Educators Making A Difference
13. Spotting Financial Scams Targeting Seniors
Author: Steven Czyrny
14. Five Reasons To Hire A Locally Owned Funeral Home
Author: Trinity Funeral Home
15. How To Choose Best Laundry Service Near You ?