ALL >> Education >> View Article
Upcoming Bank Exams In 2019 To Start Your Career In Banking
Every student is interested in getting a good job after graduation. After graduation, bank jobs are one of the best and well-earning jobs after graduation. They are very much secured. They provide a very good salary and job security with excellent career growth, benefits, perks etc. If you want to apply for the post of Bank P.O. and Bank Clerk then this blog is for you to refer. Let us see the list of upcoming Bank Exams in 2019
Bank Exams 2019 Application Form:
On the official website, application forms for different banks shall be there for you to download and submit within the deadline.
All the necessary information must be entered by candidates like name, postal address, educational qualifications, age etc. The candidates would be offered with the tentative call letter online.
A personal interview follows the entrance examination and in few cases with group discussion. As per the vacancy available at different locations, the successful candidates will get the job posting.
Qualifications Required for Various Positions in the Bank:
The applicant’s age must fall between 20 to 28 years.
The candidate must have graduated from recognized Indian University or any other relevant qualification authorized by the Indian Government.
Probationary Officers (Bank OP):
Such applicants must fall under the age criteria of 21 to 30 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a degree holder from any recognized university in India or its equivalent qualification authorized by the Indian Government.
Candidates between the age of 21 to 35 years are eligible for this job.
Educational Qualification: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India’s passed out Chartered Accountant (CA) can apply for this job.
RBI Officer Grade B:
The age limit for this job is between 21 to 30 years of age.
Educational Qualification: Masters in Economics, Mathematical Economics, Integrated Economics with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized Indian or Foreign University are eligible for this job.
Education Articles1. Driving Lessons Hills District - Prompt Driving School
Author: Tejas Joshi
2. An Education And Learning In The Arts
Author: Alex Arnorld
3. More Job Opportunities Availed Iso 14001 Lead Auditor Course
Author: Green World
4. 12 Quick $ Actionable Tips To Boost Your Seo
5. Parents Seek Reduction In Private School Fees Post Pandemic
Author: BK Vijay
6. New Trends Cbse Schools Are Adopting
Author: Priya Varma
7. Butex Scholarships Requirements And Eligibility Criteria
Author: Jenifer David
8. How To Improve Online-education During Covid-19
Author: Aayushi Singh
9. Ways To Sort Your Confusions While Picking An Engineering Essay Topic
Author: Garry Taylor
10. 3 Tips To Ensure Effective Online Learning
Author: Joseph Demarco
11. Education Company That Is Headquartered In Lucknow
Author: EduGorilla Community Private Limited
12. Factors Influencing Product Design
Author: Avantika University
13. Microsoft Power Bi
14. How To Study Smart And Earn Good Grades In An Online Class
Author: Jim Delaney
15. What's The Difference Between Civil Engineer And Structural Engineer
Author: Martha Smith