ALL >> Health >> View Article
Understanding The Three Different Types Of Hair Transplant
Total Articles: 2
As hair loss is becoming a common problem across the world, people are getting all types of hair transplants done to get the luscious look of their hair back. But when getting a hair transplant, it is important to study the various types of hair transplant procedures to ensure the treatment you are undertaking suits your hair and scalp type. There are many different types of hair transplant surgeries offered by the most trusted trichologist in Delhi. One needs to consult the surgeon to get their scalp and hair type examined and know what type could be the best hair transplant in Delhi for their hair. To understand more about different types of hair transplant, keep reading further.
Flaps is one of the most beneficial type of hair transplant and is even considered the best hair transplant in Delhi. This covers a huge area on the scalp and that too without consuming a lot of time. This surgical method removes the balding area from the head where there is no hair. This process is then followed by a process of stretching of healthy hair over this area. In this type of procedure, most of the bald area is covered by healthy hair in the end.
The best trichologist in Delhi recommendsgraft procedure for hair transplant. In this process, a specific portion from the scalp of the person is removed and is inserted with many hair strands. At regular intervals, saline injections are given to the person to maintain the health of the newly-added strands. It requires a number of sessions for complete healing of the person’s hair. Once the process and all the sessions is over, the person goes home with healthy scalp with lots of hair.
• Tissue Expansion
Another type of hair transplant that is quite common is tissue expansion. In this process, healthy hair from other parts of the scalp isnaturally made to grow on the balding areas through tissue expansion. A balloon type of tissue expander is placed under the area of scalp that has healthy and natural hair growth. Over time, this tissue expander is filled with saline water that leads to stretching and expansion of the tissues that have hair.
These are the three common types of hair transplant that are gaining popularity among people suffering hair loss. Consult the best trichologist in your area and get your scalp and hair type studied before getting this surgery done for hair transplant.
Author Bio: Rashi Aggarwal is a very good content writer, she has a lot of experience in article writing and she has written many articles on the topic of nose plastic surgery in Kolkata
and liposuction surgery in Kolkata
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online