ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
A Brief 2018 Peugeot 208 Gti Édition Définitive Review
Total Articles: 28
The 2018 Peugeot 208 GTi Édition Définitive is the ultimate send off for a beloved hot hatch generation. It has a strong profile, excellent performance, a lovely interior, a practical boot space and exclusivity for bragging rights. However, some drivers may not enjoy the firmer ride, and there are only twenty available for sale. Let’s take a look at what you get for the additional Peugeot 208 GTi price tag.
The Peugeot 208 GTi Édition Définitive
The Peugeot 208 Gti seems to get passed by in the hot hatch segment in lieu of car such a: the Renault Clio Rs, Ford Fiesta ST, and VW Polo GTi. This is a real shame; the 208 GTi is actually one of the hottest hot hatches in the entire class. So, when a new generation was announced for a 2019 release, Peugeot decided to finish the current generation with a bang.
Enter the Peugeot 208 GTi Édition Définitive edition with a premium price tag and an enhanced specification. There is plenty of extra equipment on show as standard, such as new suspension and damper rates, red 323mm Brembo brake discs, a Torsen limited slip front differential, exterior matte black accents, a lowered ride height, wider tracks and 18” matte black alloy wheels shod with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres. There is also “Peugeot Sport” branding located prominently as each C-pillar. Low speed AEB has been added for the very first time, and it can operate at up to 30 km/hr.
Inside the Cabin
There are nicely appointed bucket front seats that are finished in Alcantara and red floor mats that again have “Peugeot Sport” embroidered prominently. The red piping continues up the interior of the door, onto the handles and across the seatbelts. There is still a 7” touchscreen from the outgoing model, which provides access to useful features, such as satellite navigation, a rear view camera, parking sensors, dual zone climate controls and Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Other useful legacy features are still present, including LED daytime running lights, LED tail-lights, front fog lights, automatic wipers, and automatic headlights.
An Overall Impression
This is an impressive package overall, and the additional premium is certainly worth it. There are no options available for this Peugeot 208 GTi Édition Définitive release. This extends to external paint, there is no choice available, and that is Pearl White. The white paint looks great against the black alloy wheels and accents, but if that’s not your colour, you may have to go elsewhere. The 10mm lower ride height and wider tracks certainly give this 208 GTi and extremely muscular appearance. Under the bonnet, the 1.6L turbocharged four cylinder power plant remains unchanged. This engine generates 152 kW of power and 300 Nm of torque, with a fuel economy of 5.4L/100km combined.
If you’re in the market for a new Peugeot 208 GTi, get in touch with Perth City Peugeot. Join us for your no obligation test drive, and you can try out the thrilling Peugeot GTi for yourself.
Automobiles Articles1. How This Year’s Mot Changes?
Author: Leon Stone
2. Important Parts Of A Smartphone And Their Repair
Author: Pulkit Kapoor
3. Bad Credit Auto Loans: Information You Need To Buy A Car With Bad Credit
Author: Wiliams Orchard
4. Village Line Auto Body Repair Shop In Long Island, New York
Author: Village Line Auto Body
5. Prolong The Life Of Auto With The Right Body Repair Service
Author: Rudys Auto Refinishing Collision
6. Mens Motorcycle Jackets Are Much More Than Just Great To Look & Fun To Wear
Author: Ricardo Rios
7. Tips To Get A Great Toyota Dealers Nj
Author: Crystal Toyota
8. Choosing The Best Bridgewater Car Dealerships
Author: Bridge Water Acura
9. Choosing The Correct Automotive Led Replacement Bulbs For Your Vehicle
Author: Tara Bloch
10. How To Choose A Car Mechanic You Can Trust?
Author: Justin Gabriel
11. Things You Should Do When Looking For An Auto Repair Shop
Author: Rickey Gregg
12. Choose The Right Auto Repair Services For Your Vehicle
Author: Kim Jordan
13. India Electric Three-wheeler Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast 2025
14. If You’ve Ever Locked Keys In The Car? Tips How To Open A Locked Car Door.
Author: Jeff Dekruyter
15. Why Going For Car Repair Services Is Important?
Author: Nick Smith