ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Do I Study All The Organic Chemistry Of Class Xii Ncert Books?
Total Articles: 1
If you want to study Organic Chemistry, you need to focus more on the basics, like mechanisms, reagents and reaction conditions. The most important thing is DO NOT MEMORISE. Simply trying to memorise will not help as learning this subject requires detailed understanding of concepts. You should try to learn how reactions proceed, i.e. focus on the complete mechanism of the reactions.
If you follow the given approach for the first two chapters of class 12th Organic Chemistry (Haloalkanes & Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers) you will easily be able to study and understand the other chapters as well.
From exam point of view, if you wish to study the entire syllabus of Organic Chemistry before your Board exam, you should know the weightage of each chapter and the way questions are being asked. For this you can refer some good books that provide previous years questions (https://pcmbtoday.com/school-books-boards/previous-years-papers-class-12/10-years-cbse-champion-chapterwise-topicwise-chemistry-class--12). Going through the previous year’s papers helps to understand the type of questions and the important topics from where these questions are asked in the board exam.
A major portion of 1-2 marks questions in Board Papers based on important definitions or terms. Learn the important definitions and terms (http://blog.pcmbtoday.com/know-the-most-important-definitions-in-chemistry-to-score-high-in-your-boards/).
To improve your excellence in solving Organic Chemistry questions and boost your confidence, practice wide number of problems (https://pcmbtoday.com/school-books-boards/ncert-class-12/excel-in-chemistry-for-peak-performance-in-board-exams-class-12)
The best way to assess to your preparedness, solve Sample Papers (https://pcmbtoday.com/school-books-boards/sample-papers-for-12th-boards/scoremore-21-sample-papers-cbse-boards-class-12-chemistry) that are designed very similar to the actual test papers
Also, practice NCERT Textbook exercises and Exemplar problems (https://pcmbtoday.com/school-books-boards/ncert-solutions/ncert-exercises-exemplar-solutions-chemistry-class-12) as these questions are sometimes asked directly in the boards.
Following these few steps, you can study the entire syllabus of Organic Chemistry prescribed in the NCERT Class 12 Textbook right before your boards and can score high in the Chemistry paper. Wishing you good luck for the upcoming board exams and have a bright future.
All the Best!
Education Articles1. The Right Economics Tuition For You
Author: Economics Tuition
2. Online Courses - Pro-elearning | Software Online Training
3. How To Choose Your College For Bms
Author: Indsearch Pune
4. Php Frameworks Guide & Top 10 Best Php Framework 2019
5. Top 7 Ui Trends Users Will Love In 2019
6. Rajasthan Patwari Vacancy 2019 | Rajathan Patwari Recruitment 2019
7. Why English Language Training Is A Must For The Students Who Are Moving Abroad
Author: Mia Seal
8. Real Fur And Its Benefits In A Brief
Author: Ravjit Soin
9. Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions About Civil Engineering
Author: SIT Pune
10. 4 Signs To Guarantee That You Have Chosen The Right Gofundme Alternative
Author: Steven Bergeron
11. The New Highlights Coming To Java 13
12. Options To Hire The Most Sincere And Experienced Security Camera Experts
Author: Mark Palsan
13. Steps To Become A Smart Driver For Getting A Better Earning Opportunity
Author: Alzbeta Berka
14. Options To Become A Qualified Teacher For Increasing Your Employability
Author: Alzbeta Berka
15. Advanced Digital Marketing Training In Madhapur Hyderabad