ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Checklist For Buying A Ceiling Fan Online
Total Articles: 7
Just like most electrical appliances, one can buy ceiling fans online in today's convenient age of e-commerce. The availability of ceiling fans online has not only added comfort to the purchase but also brought in more variety for buyers. Moreover, owing to the increased competitiveness in the ceiling fans price the cooling appliance has also become easier on the pocket.
Thus, people looking to buy ceiling fans online can find a broad price range for the best ceiling fans online. However, in the abundance of ceiling fan designs, one should pay attention to the features of ceiling fans that are vital for adequate cooling. Here is a look at the aspects one must check when buying ceiling fans online.
Fan blades –
The blades of a ceiling fan are vital to its cooling. One can avail ceiling fans with blades of different lengths, materials, and counts. These details are usually mentioned in the item description or specification section of the product page, in the site used to buy ceiling fans online.
Length: The length of the ceiling fan is measured by the full sweep a blade produces. The standard blade lengths are 30, 42, 44, 46, 50, 52 and 60 inches. Longer blades move more air as compared to the shorter blades. Thus, they are suitable for larger rooms.
Material: The material of the blade can be different, such as cross-laminated veneer (similar to plywood), solid wood and the veneered constant-density board. Of these, the solid wood is most expensive followed by cross-laminated veneer and the laminated constant-density board.
Number of blades: The number of blades in ceiling fans ranges from three to five. Most commonly fans have three blades, but one can also find ceiling fans online with four or five blades. Although it is said that more blades result in lower performance, as the blades get less space to grasp air, it is not a valid theory.
Fan Size –
Before buying a ceiling fan online, one should measure the room dimensions to ensure the purchased appliance is proportionate to the room size. As per the rule of thumb, rooms of up to 400-square feet should have a 52-inch fan, a 225-square foot space needs a 44-inch fan, and 144-square foot space is fit for a 42-inch ceiling fan — two fans best cool rooms that are more than 18-feet in length. For rooms with ceilings height more than 8-feet, the ceiling fan should be mounted on an extension rod, which may be required as a separate purchase.
Make and Quality –
Many manufacturers sell ceiling fans online. Thus, one must refrain from buying the lowest quality and cost ceiling fan online. A ceiling fan of a reputable brand name may cost higher, however, the quality, warranty and durability are far greater than of low-quality products.
The factors mentioned above are essential to purchase the best ceiling fans online, as they are integral to the quality, performance and durability of the purchased cooling appliance.
i am a webmaster.
Home and Garden Articles1. Top Tips For Safe Landscape Lighting
Author: Lanai Lights
2. Are You Considering Installing Granite Kitchen Countertops?
Author: Linda Donna
3. 4 Reasons Why You Should Hire Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
4. Reasons To Hire Carpet Cleaners And Get Your Carpet Cleaned
Author: Archer Greville
5. 3 Different Kinds Of Security Systems Which Can Be Installed In Your Property
Author: Lucius Phoenix
6. Why Development Application Survey Is A Green Signal To Your Project
Author: Adam Leworthy
7. New Book Builds On Benjamin Franklin's Virtues For Character Cultivation
Author: Jacob James
8. Decorative Ornamental Custom Metal Will Improve Your Gates, Railings & Fences In Bonita Springs, Fl
Author: Fabri-Tech Screens
9. Why Tile Leveling Spacers Are Preferred For Proper Leveling Of Tiles
Author: Hayden Ryrie
10. Why Building And Pest Inspection Is Necessary Before Purchasing A Property
Author: Callum Soul
11. How To Deal With The Leaky Brooklyn Skylights?
Author: Rick Lopez
12. What Do You Do If Your Sewer Line Is Clogged In Grand Haven, Mi
Author: West Michigan Septic Sewer & Drain Service
13. Some Of The Many Types Of Render Which Can Be Applied To Walls
Author: Andy Guy
14. The Benefits Of Colored Sealcoatings On Pavement And Driveways
Author: Sierra Solomon
15. Make Your Space More Striking With The Benefits Of Sliding Doors
Author: Mozart Turkey