ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
How To Do A Good Job In Heatstroke Prevention In Chicken Farms
Total Articles: 70
1. Regularly check the power facilities and equipment: check whether the cable lines, electrical switches, motors, etc. are normal, prepare spare components; start the generator regularly, whether the battery has electricity, whether it is running normally, and whether the voltage and current are output normally.
2. Regularly check whether the high temperature alarm, power failure alarm, phase loss alarm, etc. work normally, but do not rely too much on the alarm, and check it in time.
3. Install spray measures on the roof to reduce the temperature by 1~2 °C.
4. Install the windshield to increase the wind speed. The position of the shed in the house is every 2~3, and the windshield is installed with plastic cloth to reduce the cross-sectional area and increase the wind speed.
5. Adjust the ratio of fan to air inlet to prevent excessive pressure.
6. The house temperature is higher than the set temperature by 1~4 °C. Consider strengthening the ventilation and cooling with the air cooling effect.
7. When the temperature is above 5 °C, consider using a wet curtain to cool down. At the beginning, use the wet curtain and small window to mix and ventilate, and gradually transition to only use the wet curtain to cool down; step by step, gradient cooling, avoiding the temperature drop too fast, the chickens are caught cold. . The wet curtain water is intermittently supplied, so that the water curtain is always in the cycle of gradually drying and getting wet, in order to achieve the best effect of water vapor evaporation from the surface of the water curtain paper.
8. When the temperature is high and the humidity is high, the cooling effect of the wet curtain is not good. At the same time, the humidity in the shed increases, and the temperature of the chicken group does not decrease. At this time, the wet curtain water should be turned off, the ventilation is simply increased, and the air cooling effect is used to cool down. .
9. When the wet curtain can't fall down, the chickens still feel hot, you can consider spraying the chickens to cool down, but you must open the air inlets such as the front door and window of the shed to keep the air flowing. Otherwise, the humidity of the house is saturated and the chickens are easy. Suffering from nausea.
10. Feed musk powder, vc, baking soda, etc. to improve the ability of the chickens to resist heat stress.
11. Chicken outing management: When the outside temperature is higher than 26 degrees Celsius, the chickens will be out of the bar. After the chicken cages are loaded, the water should be cooled in time. When the water is pumped, it must be thoroughly penetrated. During the slaughtering of the slaughterhouse, it must be timely and ventilated. Cool down to prevent chickens from heat stress and death.
We are developing poultry machinery to implement efficient and more effective ways of poultry farming through our goods. We have variety of products available for sale. These products include chicken cages,Chicken Nesting Boxes, air flow chicken coops,Gas heaters for chicken houses,Egg gathering equipment,Poultry drinking systems,Chicken layer cage plans, manure removal machine, drinking machine for chicken, egg collecting machine, egg tray machine. The research facility of our industry enables our engineers to serve international market with new theories and develop a perfect solution for the poultry farming. Our Products have a great demand in all over the world.
Computer Programming Articles1. A Home Automation Architecture Based On Lora Technology
Author: Rhythm Kr Dasgupta
2. I 3 Vantaggi Principali Nell’adottare Una Soluzione Erp Per La Tua Azienda.
Author: gaster seo
3. Get Started With Machine Learning
4. Design Contest
Author: Jose Fields
5. Importance Of Bonded Warehouse
Author: Brilliant infosys
6. What Is Quickbooks Integration?
Author: tds llp
7. 12 Flutter Apps You Never Knew Existed
Author: Deepak Malhan
8. Web Development
Author: Gexton App
9. Top Programming Languages In 2019
10. Graphic Designing In Karachi
Author: James Noah
11. When To Use Java For Your Ui?
12. 10 Useful Unit And Integration Testing Apparatuses For Java Programmers
13. A Safety Guide For New Drone Users
14. Crafting Your Own Mobile Application | Mobile App Development Austin
15. Best Java Frameworks That Tech Companies Really Use