ALL >> Health >> View Article
Having Hair Problems? Learn About The Prp Therapy And How It Can Help You
Baldness and receding hairline can be a major demotivating factor for people as it lowers their self-confidence and discourages them from being completely optimistic. The worst part of baldness is that most people cannot do anything to prevent it as it is mainly caused due to genetics.
But there are many therapies available to treat it or reduce it to a great extent such as Platelet Rich Plasma Hair Therapy, lLLT hair treatment, Non-Surgical Hair Replacement For Men, Low-Level Laser Hair Therapy, and laser hair replacement therapy. In this post, we will check at all the details a patient might want to know about the Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy or the PRP Therapy.
What is PRP Therapy?
Human blood is mainly constituted of two main components - plasma and red blood cells. The plasma contains platelets and white blood cells, which are rich in protein and also helps in the growth factors. These growth factors stimulate tissue recovery by increasing blood flow and cytokines. Historically, the growth factor attribute of plasma has been used for problems such as healing injured tendons, ligaments, and muscles. In PRP therapy, the same growth factor attribute of plasma is used to treat hair loss.
PRP injection into the scalp triggers the hair growth naturally and helps in maintaining the hair growth by pumping blood supply to the hair follicle and increasing the thickness of the hair shaft.
1. Blood is drawn from the patient's body, usually from their arm.
2. The blood is then transferred to a centrifuge. The centrifuge separates the fluids according to their densities by spinning rapidly.
3. The platelet-rich plasma separated from the blood is drawn up into a syringe and injected into specific areas of the patient’s scalp that need increased hair growth.
Advantages of PRP Therapy
● The PRP process has very minimal side effects, nothing more than soreness and redness of skin for a couple of days
● Because of a very small recovery time, the patient can get back to their daily routine right after the procedure.
● The procedure is quick and unsophisticated, requiring only the use of injections and lasting only 60 to 90 minutes.
Who should get it?
The PRP procedure has the following eligibility criteria:
● The patient is not completely bald but has low-density hair
● The patient is not a serious alcoholic or a heavy smoker
● The patient is not indulgent in drug abuse
● The patient does not take blood thinners
● The patient does not suffer from medical conditions such as cancer, metabolic disorders, chronic skin or liver disease, and blood disorders.
So, the PRP therapy is a great solution for people suffering from baldness and receding hairline because of its simplicity and effectiveness.
Hair Again is a hair clinic established in 1977. With over 40 years of experience in this field, it is considered as one of the most reliable hair restoration clinics in Fresno, CA and the surrounding areas. It provides services like Platelet-rich Plasma Therapy, Laser treatment, and non-surgical hair replacement.
Health Articles1. Blood Sugar Health Promotion | Anti Inflammatory Nutritional Supplements
Author: David Seaman
2. Vijay Dental Madinaguda | Dental Hospital| Dentist Near Me
Author: Vijay Dental
3. Tumor Endoscopy Doctor In Ahmedabad
Author: Dr. Gautam Tamboliya
4. Top Colonoscopy Doctor In Ahmedabad
Author: Dr Gautam Tamboliya
5. Manage Stress With The Help Of The Best Psychiatry In Jaipur | Health Gennie
Author: Health Gennie
6. Why Do You Think Dental Implants Are The Best Choice For Tooth Replacement?
Author: Dexter Brown
7. Top Reasons Why Dental Implants Are An Excellent Investment!
Author: Paulo Pinho
8. Ayurvedic Remedies To Fight Covid-19 Caused By Coronavirus: Dr.vaidya's
Author: Mishaal Nathani
9. Malnutrition And Poor Diets Are The Major Factors Driving The Growth Of The Global Nutritional Analy
10. Cenforce D
11. The Necessity Of Carrying A Personal Massager While Working Out
Author: Dexter Brown
12. List Of Sanitizing Items To Make A Germaphobe Ease While Journey
Author: Panji zinzera
13. A Complete Guide To Using Teeth Whitening Pens
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
14. Three Million-year-old Brain Imprints Indicate That Australopithecus Afarensis Babies May Have Had A
Author: Giorgi Burdzenidze
15. Cosmetics Dentistry
Author: waqas khattak