ALL >> Family >> View Article
Linen: The Fabric That Never Goes Out Of Style
The renewed fashion trend for linen clothing and home décor is just the latest for a fabric whose popularity has stood the test of time. Linen is one of the earliest textiles humans made. Made from the fibres of the flax plant, linen is a type of fabric that is light in weight, durable, and above all, environment-friendly. The fabric dates back to 8000 B.C and is popular as the fabric used to wrap Egyptian mummies as a symbol of purity and wealth.
Before you count out linen, after hearing this historic brief about it, as a fashionable fabric let me tell you linen is a fibre with everything correct. It is original, natural, pure, humble, ethical, sustainable, and above all fashionable. In the 21st century, linen returned to the forefront of fashion. It has an audience who embraced its natural character blended with fashion. As a result, today one can commonly find linen blends, woven together with cotton or rayon, taking innovative and creative shape. Top linen brands like Burgoyne design collections ranging from streetwear to ceremonial wear. The 105-year old Irish linen brand upped the fabric’s luxe credentials by presenting its collection at the celebrated Lakme Fashion Week 2018.
Today, the summer staple fabric is back on the racks as a luxury fashion fabric. Most popular clothing brands have given it a modern makeover which are more wearable than the raw form. Burgoyne has resurfaced linen with the collection ranging from ceremonial wear to formal wear to millennial-friendly clothing. The latest in linen fashion is a creative mix of vibrant and neutral colors (super colors) that provide a perfectly stylish palette for your wardrobe and can be combined in different ways to suit your mood and occasion. Apart from its fashion quotient, linen made a successful comeback because of its benefits. Shoppers and designers equally agree that linen is extremely durable and versatile. While linen was widely appreciated for its cooling qualities, its texture, hue, and everlasting, newness makes the timeless fabric a luxury fashion fabric.
Family Articles1. What Are The Main Things Needed To Change Your Baby’s Diaper?
Author: Harleen Kaur
2. Family Trusts - Reduce The Burden On Your Family
Author: Jimmy Walid
3. Shohar Ki Beshumar Mohabbat Pane Ka Qurani Amal 7792830786
Author: Molana Peer
4. Shohar Ka Gussa Control Mein Karne Ka Wazifa
Author: Molana Peer
5. Technology's Role In Helping Seniors Participate
Author: Steven Czyrny
6. The Impact Of Equity Release On Your Family
Author: Roebuck Lifetime
7. Articles & Awards
Author: Law Office of Robert S. Hoffman
8. Long Island Fenantyl Detox Centers
9. Gift Your Siblings Something Opulent This Raksha Bandhan
10. Physiotherapy Works Best In Controlling Antenatal & Postnatal Depression
11. You Don't Have To Struggle To Make Your Kid's Party Great
Author: David Hogg
12. Things You Need To Know About Anti Colic Baby Bottles
Author: Dexter Brown
13. Reasons For Sibling Rivalry
Author: Preeti Diggiwal
14. Learning To Deliver Personalised Care And Support For The Elderly
Author: Smith Rick
15. Event Planner | Event Management| Celebration Of Festivals| Anniversary Celebration
Author: Sai prasad