ALL >> Business >> View Article
Power Plant Boiler Market Is Projected To Reach Usd 24.40 Billion By 2021 With Cagr Of 4.1%
Total Articles: 138
The power plant boiler market is projected to reach USD 24.40 Billion by 2021. The market size was valued at USD 19.16 Billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period. The market has been segmented on the basis of type, technology, fuel type, and region.
The report covers advanced boilers used in power generation industry and provides detailed analysis based on type, technology, and fuel type of boiler. There are no replacements for boilers in the power generation industry till date. However, power generation industry is slowly moving towards cleaner energy such as solar power generation and wind power generation and gas turbines. These technologies do not require boiler for power generation and is expected to create a hurdle in the growth of advanced boiler market.
The report covers major market players such as Siemens AG (Germany), AMEC Foster Wheeler (U.K.), Babcock & Wilcox (U.S.), GE (U.S.) along with other prominent manufacturers of power plant boilers.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsample.asp?id=117514945
The market has been segmented into -
On the basis of Type
• Pulverized fuel Boiler
• Circulation Fluidized Bed Boiler
On the basis of Technology
On the basis of Fuel Type
-Major regions have been identified along with countries, which have contributed the maximum share
-Secondary research have been conducted to find the power generation capacity expansion (by energy source)
-The energy sources were further broken to identify the ones using boiler
-The split for boilers (by type, by technology, and by fuel type) has been calculated by conducting primary research with industry participants, subject matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants among other experts, which helped to obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information as well as assess future market prospects
-Revenues of top companies (regional/global), boiler pricing, and industry trends along with top-down, bottom-up, and MnM KNOW have been used to estimate market size.
Browse 55 tables and 37 figures spread through 150 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Power Plant Boiler Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2021"
Download PDF Brochure Here: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=117514945
The power plant boilers using coal as fuel are estimated to hold major share of the power plant boiler market. The coal based boiler market is primarily driven by Asian countries, namely, China and India which make up for more than 50% of the coal fuel based boilers. Coal can be easily transported through land and sea, making it a popular choice for power plants, especially in countries lacking gas or oil distribution network. Hence, developing countries are expected to witness more demand for coal fuel boilers as compared to developed countries.
Scope of the report:
• This study estimates the global market of power plant boiler, in terms of USD till 2021
• It offers a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of this market
• It provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, winning imperatives, and key issues of the market
• It covers various important aspects of the market. These include analysis of value chain, Porter’s Five Forces model, competitive landscape, market dynamics, market estimates in terms of value, and future trends in the power plant boiler market.
Browse a Full Report Here: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/advanced-utility-boilers-market-117514945.html
Asia-Pacific to dominate the global power plant boiler market
Rapid industrialization in China, India, and other developing countries, and switch to cleaner power generation sources such as biogas and biomass in developed countries is estimated to drive the market for power plant boilers in Asia-Pacific region.
Study answers several questions for the stakeholders which include:
• Power plant boiler manufacturers
• EPC companies
• Utility service providers
• Distributers and suppliers
• Consulting firms
• Private equity groups
• Investment houses
• Equity research firms and other stakeholders
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
Business Articles1. How To Pick Out Best-suited Menu Cover For Your Eatery Store?
2. The Power Of Words: How Words Effect You
Author: EWN Admin
3. Have A Glance On Antique And Vintage Diamond Jewelry Of New York
Author: Steve Son
4. The Mechanism Of Milking
Author: Delmer Group
5. Incredible Benefits Of Ivr Technolgy: I
Author: Surabhi Joshi
6. Buying Your First Cnc Machine
Author: Jaewoo Machines
7. Running Shoes Are Shoes That Are Used For Running Either On Roads Or On Trails Usually. Today Are
8. Mobile And Your Distribution Business
9. Reverse Osmosis And Ro Systems
10. Web Based Manufacturing Erp Software Solution
11. Know Odisha More Closely At Moodisha.org – Uniquely Created Database For Villages Blocks And Distric
12. Innovative Cr Packing Designs, Testing, And Manufacturer
Author: Jack Verhoeff
13. 5 Avoidable Mistakes Of In Laser Engraving
Author: Steven Glassner
14. Rat Guard For Ships – Buying The Best Quality From Online Stores
Author: Robert Smith
15. Automated Email Invoicing Delivery – The Route Of Transformation
Author: Jesse Chris