ALL >> Business >> View Article
Who Uses Live Chat?
Live chat provides instant solutions to all your customer queries and concerns in real time. It is blossoming as the most popular and adorable customer service tool at your website.
Software Advice did a study on live chat and demographic and some considerable stats were found:
More than 56% of the respondents have used live chat at least once in their lives to get the response of their question on a company’s website.
There were 49% of the respondents who prefer using live chat for on-line shopping while 74% prefer telephone for more convoluted financial solutions.
Disregarding the nature of the question, 56% of the respondents between the age 18-34 prefer live chat to phone as compared to 27%of the respondents in the age group aged 35 and older.
This however does not relate to the entire population as a whole. Still there were other interesting reasons to see why people prefer live chat. The most common reasons had been convenience and a lack of hold times.
It is very clear from the above stats that the younger demographics were more comfortable getting support via live chat. It was also seen that people were more comfortable and relaxed with live chat support when the purchase is not so important as compared to more complex and financial questions.
However live chat is appreciated by all the age group of people. It is the simplest, easiest and awesome way of communicating with your customer executives at your website.
Keywords- Livechatagent, 24/7 live Chat Agent, Live Chat, Live Chat Agents, Live Chat Service, Live Chat Support, Increase Sales, Increase Conversion With Live Chat, Increase Website Sales, Business, Customer Service, Customer Support
24/7 Live Chat Agent for your website, Live Chat Software for website. Use live chat for lead generation, customer support, sales and post sales support.
Business Articles1. Heavy Plastic Will Lead Sustainability Movement In The Post-pandemic World Order
Author: Michael Luis
2. Why Engineering Consultancy And Its Services Are Important In Different Industrial Sectors
Author: Elegrow Technology
3. Webinar #21 Second Phase – A Billtrust Solution
Author: NSA COM
4. Tailor Made Music Lessons
Author: Judith Muir
5. Mitigating The Dangers Of Lead Paint Removal
Author: Bryson Kaleb
6. Love Marriage Specialist In Victoria | Vashikaran Specialist In Victoria
Author: master sadashiv
7. Muthoot Finance Ncd : Muthoot Finance Limited Ncd Opens On Sep 27
8. Manappuram Home Finance Ncd From Sep 30, 2019 To Oct 29, 2019
9. Icici Prudential Life Insurance Shares Tumbled: Stocks
10. Hindustan Construction Company Ltd. Shares Gained 1%
11. How You Can Apply For The Dealership Of Any Gas Agency?
12. Top 12 Stocks To Buy For The Next 2 Weeks
Author: Stock Investor
13. What Is Water Management And How It Is Accomplished By A Property Preservation Company?
Author: RPR Services, LLC
14. Healthcare Bpo Companies: Medical Innovation And Solution
Author: Allan Jones
Author: Ruhbi Cabasbas