ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top Attractions To Visit When Stuck In A Layover At The Lga Airport
Total Articles: 13
Just feel free to hire a LGA airport care service and enjoy visiting the below listed popular attractions:
1. Louis Armstrong House Museum:
Louis Armstrong is amongst the best musicians of the NY city which offer soul-inspiring music to the viewers. The unique recordings of the popular musician can simply lighten up your souls. The museum itself has presented the whole aura of Louis which is captured on the walls.
2. Citi Field:
This baseball park depicts a live instance of energy & enthusiasm. The firework shows performed following each game easily grabs the attention of a large number of people.
3. Queens Museum:
The exquisiteness of Queens Museum is quite mesmerizing as its home to the World’s Fair and offers shelter to the 5 boroughs of NYC. History enthusiasts will fall in love with the museum as it features everything that must be present in the surrounding areas. If you love art & exhibition, this has to be the place. It’s a hidden gem located close the LGA airport that must be explored firsthand.
4. New York Hall of Science:
An ideal place for kids, the New York Hall of Science lets children to take advantage of the outdoor play areas where they can run, climb and enjoy a big number of activities. It attracts people to see different science related facts. Kids can get a full package of knowledge here.
5. Ground Zero Museum Workshop:
It’s difficult not to visit New York without remembering the tragic attack on September 11, 2001. Head through the Financial District to Ground Zero to explore the location where the twin towers stood. It may astound you how big the space was — nearly 12 million square feet. Check out the Ground Zero Museum Workshop.
6. Central Park:
The biggest park of New York Central Park lets visitors ride the carousel. Visit the zoo, skate at Wollman rink, ride a horse-drawn carriage, see Strawberry Fields and plenty of other fun things. You can also take a bite at the boathouse.
7. Empire State Building:
If you’ve the time to encounter the tourists, don’t miss heading to the top of the Empire State Building. It is quite a sight, from 102 stories high. For those in a rush, a $35 “Express Ticket” gets you on the deck inside 20 minutes.
8. Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island:
Book a ferry to the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island, to explore where nearly twelve million expats entered the US. The Ellis Island Immigration Museum is an excellent place to learn regarding the history of Ellis Island. There’re security checks, so ensure you don’t carry any sharp objects with you. Don’t miss the audio tour at Ellis Island – it is full of fascinating history.
This article is written by All Island Car & Limo Service – a leading LGA Airport Car Service that offer safe transportation to and from the LGA Airport.
Travel Articles1. Cheap Heathrow Airport Transfer Services In London For Safe And Comfortable Journey
Author: jack pero
2. The Eminence Of Car Hiring In Bengaluru
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
3. Enjoy Your Stay At North Carolina Vacation Rentals
Author: Robert James
4. Sunset Pawna | Pawna Lake Camping | Camping Near Pune
5. Book Chicago To Mumbai Flights
6. 5 P’s Which Will Help You In Any Trekking And Hiking
Author: Christian Sheean
7. 6 Factors That Will Help You In Selecting The Right Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
8. Advantages Of Taxi Service In London Airport
9. Experiencing An Amazing Uk Day Trip At The Venice Simplon-orient-express
Author: Joseph Lister
10. Best Vacation In Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
11. Application Development Company In Jaipur | Application Development Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEK VERMA
12. Arrange Ebc Helicopter Trip – Gain Wonderful Adventure Memories
13. Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur , Tempo Traveller Rental Jaipur
Author: hari narayan
14. Educational School Trip | School Trip Package | Student Trip
Author: kaushalendra kumar
15. Make Majorca Holidays Exciting By Visiting Majestic Places
Author: Daisy Wilkinson