ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top 5 Hill Stations To Visit In India
There are lots of best hill stations in India to visit. This place has lots of places to visit right from deserts to rainforests. There are lots of hill stations in India. Normally a hill station is at an elevated place with valleys around them. Such places have pleasant temperatures. Let us see a list of top hill stations in India.
Top 5 hill stations in India:
This hill station is famous for a forest walk, lush green forest etc. You can find lots of biodiversities in the Avalanche Lake which was formed by an avalanche.
There are lots of vast tea estates that is worthy to watch in the town. Don’t miss to see the botanical garden over here. This is one of the best hill stations in India.
During the British Rule this hill station in Kerala was a resort but today it is a tiny town in the Western Ghats. It is also famous for its awesome tea estates. You can find lush green and cool climate throughout the year in this place. This is one of the best places to visit during summers. Do not miss to visit the Eravikulam National Park which is found in the highest peak in South India, the Anamudi Peak, because it is similar to an elephant’s head and that is how the name Anamudi was formed.
This hill station is the capital city of Himachal Pradesh. It was also considered as a resort for Britishers during their rule. Currently, it is regarded as a flourishing city and has lots of wonderful places to visit. It is regarded as one of the few hill stations near Delhi. Do not miss to do shopping in the Mall Road. Enjoy the natural ice skating rink in South Asia.
This Lake is situated in the center of the town and it is possible for you to go boating here or rent a cycle and enjoy its circumference at your own pace.
Moreover, you could head over to the Bear Shola Falls by taking a small walk through the forest nearby. The famed pine forests of Kodaikanal will bring you into a different world altogether.
This town does not have any vehicles and it is only a hill station in India which follows such a rule. This is the best place to visit during monsoons.
Travel Articles1. Mahaldiram Salamander Jungle Camp | Tea Garden Retreat & Homestay
Author: Ravi Sankar dutta
2. Tiger Hill Resort, Offbeat Darjeeling Hotels
Author: Ravi Sankar dutta
3. Steps For Planning A Successful Family Camping Trip
Author: youngan A
4. Transfer Services At London Luton Airport
5. Professional, Safe, And On-time Dfw Airport Shuttle Service
Author: DFW AirporTaxi
6. The Car Service In Ronkonkoma Making Traveling Comfortable And Safe
7. 5 Tips On Choosing A Cab Service In Bristol
Author: Steven Arthur
8. Best Tours Operators In Trichy | Kerala Tour Packages | Student Tour Packages
Author: Phoenix tours
9. Kozhikode: Explore The Coastal City Of South India
Author: Maria Robin
10. Getting And Enjoying Limo Service At The Best Price Guaranteed
11. Diploma In Early Childhood Education And Care Adelaide
Author: Child Care Courses Adelaide SA
12. Al-khaleej Tours
13. How To Travel To Stansted Airport Quickly And Cheaply
14. Why People Can Easily Buy Last Minute Alaska Airlines Reservations From Fares Match
Author: Chrish Smith
15. Some Useful Things To Consider When Using Transfer
Author: 4S Transports