ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top 5 Hill Stations To Visit In India
There are lots of best hill stations in India to visit. This place has lots of places to visit right from deserts to rainforests. There are lots of hill stations in India. Normally a hill station is at an elevated place with valleys around them. Such places have pleasant temperatures. Let us see a list of top hill stations in India.
Top 5 hill stations in India:
This hill station is famous for a forest walk, lush green forest etc. You can find lots of biodiversities in the Avalanche Lake which was formed by an avalanche. There are lots of vast tea estates that is worthy to watch in the town. Don’t miss to see the botanical garden over here. This is one of the best hill stations in India.
During the British Rule this hill station in Kerala was a resort but today it is a tiny town in the Western Ghats. It is also famous for its awesome tea estates. You can find lush green and cool climate throughout the year in this place. This is one of the best places to visit during summers. Do not miss to visit the Eravikulam National Park which is found in the highest peak in South India, the Anamudi Peak, because it is similar to an elephant’s head and that is how the name Anamudi was formed.
This hill station is the capital city of Himachal Pradesh. It was also considered as a resort for Britishers during their rule. Currently, it is regarded as a flourishing city and has lots of wonderful places to visit. It is regarded as one of the few hill stations near Delhi. Do not miss to do shopping in the Mall Road. Enjoy the natural ice skating rink in South Asia.
This Lake is situated in the center of the town and it is possible for you to go boating here or rent a cycle and enjoy its circumference at your own pace.
Moreover, you could head over to the Bear Shola Falls by taking a small walk through the forest nearby. The famed pine forests of Kodaikanal will bring you into a different world altogether.
This town does not have any vehicles and it is only a hill station in India which follows such a rule. This is the best place to visit during monsoons.
Travel Articles1. Top 3 Beaches Your Puri Holiday Package Must Include
Author: Dinesh Das
2. Valencia - The City Is Always Fragrant With Lemon And Orange Blossom
Author: Mo Othman
3. Top 3 Romantic Greek Islands For Couples
Author: Riya Jain
4. A Quick Guide On How To Apply For Visas
Author: Maria Robin
5. Top Benefits Of Using An Airport Transfer Service
Author: Top Shelf Transfers
6. Explore Neil Island And Port Blair On Your Tour To The Andaman Islands
7. Day Picnic Resort Near Bangalore
Author: Rohan kumar
8. Making Old "pre-owned" Airplanes New Again
9. Airport Transfers South West London Service Facilities And Merits
Author: tony smith
10. A Guide For First Time Travellers
Author: Zoe John
11. Delta Airlines Reservations
Author: Andrew Jones
12. Everest Base Camp Trek Guide For Fit
Author: Passang Tsering Sherpa
13. Plan The Perfect Mendoza Wine Tours With Tango Tours
14. Importance Of An Expert Dubai Car Rental Company
15. The Anatomy Of How To Find The Cheap London City Airport Taxi
Author: tony smith