ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top 5 Hill Stations To Visit In India
Total Articles: 49
There are lots of best hill stations in India to visit. This place has lots of places to visit right from deserts to rainforests. There are lots of hill stations in India. Normally a hill station is at an elevated place with valleys around them. Such places have pleasant temperatures. Let us see a list of top hill stations in India.
Top 5 hill stations in India:
This hill station is famous for a forest walk, lush green forest etc. You can find lots of biodiversities in the Avalanche Lake which was formed by an avalanche. There are lots of vast tea estates that is worthy to watch in the town. Don’t miss to see the botanical garden over here. This is one of the best hill stations in India.
During the British Rule this hill station in Kerala was a resort but today it is a tiny town in the Western Ghats. It is also famous for its awesome tea estates. You can find lush green and cool climate throughout the year in this place. This is one of the best places to visit during summers. Do not miss to visit the Eravikulam National Park which is found in the highest peak in South India, the Anamudi Peak, because it is similar to an elephant’s head and that is how the name Anamudi was formed.
This hill station is the capital city of Himachal Pradesh. It was also considered as a resort for Britishers during their rule. Currently, it is regarded as a flourishing city and has lots of wonderful places to visit. It is regarded as one of the few hill stations near Delhi. Do not miss to do shopping in the Mall Road. Enjoy the natural ice skating rink in South Asia.
This Lake is situated in the center of the town and it is possible for you to go boating here or rent a cycle and enjoy its circumference at your own pace.
Moreover, you could head over to the Bear Shola Falls by taking a small walk through the forest nearby. The famed pine forests of Kodaikanal will bring you into a different world altogether.
This town does not have any vehicles and it is only a hill station in India which follows such a rule. This is the best place to visit during monsoons.
Travel Articles1. Cheap Heathrow Airport Transfer Services In London For Safe And Comfortable Journey
Author: jack pero
2. The Eminence Of Car Hiring In Bengaluru
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
3. Enjoy Your Stay At North Carolina Vacation Rentals
Author: Robert James
4. Sunset Pawna | Pawna Lake Camping | Camping Near Pune
5. Book Chicago To Mumbai Flights
6. 5 P’s Which Will Help You In Any Trekking And Hiking
Author: Christian Sheean
7. 6 Factors That Will Help You In Selecting The Right Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
8. Advantages Of Taxi Service In London Airport
9. Experiencing An Amazing Uk Day Trip At The Venice Simplon-orient-express
Author: Joseph Lister
10. Best Vacation In Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
11. Application Development Company In Jaipur | Application Development Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEK VERMA
12. Arrange Ebc Helicopter Trip – Gain Wonderful Adventure Memories
13. Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur , Tempo Traveller Rental Jaipur
Author: hari narayan
14. Educational School Trip | School Trip Package | Student Trip
Author: kaushalendra kumar
15. Make Majorca Holidays Exciting By Visiting Majestic Places
Author: Daisy Wilkinson