123ArticleOnline Logo
Welcome to 123ArticleOnline.com!
ALL >> Wedding >> View Article

Silver Wedding Gifts For That Special Day

Profile Picture
By Author: Muskan
Total Articles: 6
Comment this article
Facebook ShareTwitter ShareGoogle+ ShareTwitter Share

Togetherness is such a sweet thing that even after 25 years of marriage you remain the most special person for each other. This anniversary calls for special celebrations to mark the lovely bond the two-people shared over the years and will continue to do so in the coming times. This of course is traditional event and so calls for a traditional gift in silver. This is the silver anniversary after all. You can have a plethora of both modern and traditional choices in silver so make your choice based upon preference. Silver collectibles are a good choice as create a collectible to cherish each moment you shared together through the years.

Silver wedding gifts might include a photo album tied in silver ribbon containing pictures of wedding, children and grandchildren, trips taken, friends, homes, and special moments. Each one reminding the couple of the joys and the love they shared that ultimately strengthened their bond. You can bring some creativity in the mix by writing poetry filled with the emotions you feel for your parents written in the silver ink. Those looking for something tangible and steeped in tradition would love the attractive jewelry pieces in sterling silver as a heart shaped locker on a silver chain.

You can include engravings on the locket with the picture of the couple inside to make it an enduring piece. The beauty of sterling silver jewelry is that these appear super delicate yet made with long lasting and durable material. Silver has been the symbol of luxury for long with the phrase born with a silver spoon associated with old money. Sterling silver contains 92.5% silver metal and the rest 7.5% the alloys of other metals as copper. Designers use the material to create trendy and timeless looks making full use of its durability, malleability, and beauty.

Celebrate your 25th anniversary in style with timeless statement jewelry designed for the occasion. These stand out due to their delicate and intricate work. Take care of them properly and they are going to last a lifetime a constant reminder of your love for your partner. The well-made pieces turn into family heirlooms for the generations to cherish. These remain trendy forever, so you do not have to worry about a design going out of style. Uncut minerals and gemstones set in silver material look amazing and are the best way to convey your feelings on the anniversary day.

Through so many years of togetherness, you might have little doubt regarding your feelings for each other. Still, it does not hurt to reinforce those feelings with a lovely gift personalized just for him or her. Find a locket, ring, pendant, tiepin, cuffs, or bracelet that captures your imagination as part of traditional silver anniversary gift ideas

Total Views: 104Word Count: 460See All articles From Author

Add Comment

Wedding Articles

1. Why You Must Get Married In India Only?
Author: Subodh Bajpai

2. Planning A Lockdown Wedding In Bangalore? Here’s How To Go About It
Author: Syed Atif

3. Wedding Ceremony Planning - Selecting Your Bridal Dress
Author: Janaann

4. Top Marriage Hall In Nagpur For A Memorable Wedding
Author: Monali zarde

5. Floral Wedding Themes With The Best Flower Decorators In Chennai
Author: Syed Atif

6. Some Advantages Of Destination Wedding In Paris ?
Author: Audrey Maria

7. 5 Ways To Use Flowers For A Garden Wedding In Mysore
Author: Syed Atif

8. A Guide To Choosing The Right Bindi As Per Your Face Shape
Author: Subodh Bajpai

9. Theme Wedding Decorations Inmysore For A Fab Wedding
Author: syed Atif

10. A Perfect Long-distance Gift To Your Mother – A Fresh Floral Arrangement
Author: Elishia Robson

11. Find A Life Partner In A Positive Environment
Author: Namrata Joshi

12. Funeral Flowers In Baltimore – What You Ought To Know
Author: Eddie Wingrat

13. Dealing With Wedding Planning Stress
Author: Neha Bhatia

14. Wedding Tips No One Tells About
Author: Neha Bhatia

15. The Impact Of Cardiovascular Diseases In Patients With Respiratory Disease - Pubrica
Author: pubrica

Login To Account
Login Email:
Password:
Forgot Password?
New User?
Sign Up Newsletter
Email Address: