ALL >> Health >> View Article
How Ayurveda Is The Best Cure For Pain
Total Articles: 2
Ayurveda is an ancient science which found its roots 5,000 years ago originating in India in the holy Vedic scriptures. Ayurveda is called to be the most advance way of medical science. Its traces can also been seen in the Chinese traditional medicines and in the Greek medicines.
It is known to have cures for more than 10,000 diseases and abnormalities in the scriptures. Ayurveda was vastly practised in India during the early 1500’s, until foreign invasion in the country lead to reduction in traditional methods in exchange for modern medicines. The use of modern medicines widely spread after the WWII, hence overlapping Ayurveda in the course of time.
But with time and increased pollution, people started turning away from the chemical induced medicines and started moving towards more Natural and Organic options; leading to the rediscovery of Ayurveda. Ayurveda started spreading its roots again while being the major cure for one common link every human being is linked with – PAIN.
Pain is one such common factor that all humans share in different or similar forms. Ayurveda cures pain by curing the cause or origin of it. It is explained in Ayurveda as ‘Vata’. Vata is called to be the origin of all kinds of pain existing in the human body. Ayurveda cures the pain by taming ‘Vata’ and reducing it effects to form what is called “Amla”. Ayurveda not only provides relief from the pain but it uproots it from the foundation unlike modern medicines which only treat pain at its peripheries.
Ayurveda includes multiple flora and fauna in its procedural steps of treatment. Since it has no chemical catalyst as compared to modern medicines, the effects of Ayurveda cure is little slow compared to the modern medicines its effects are long lasting and more permanent than the modern medicines. The growing praise for Ayurveda is just not restricted to the Indian sub-continent but also adapted by various Western countries and is continuing to spread rapidly across more parts of the globe. With the increase in demand, Ayurveda is now looked upon as one of the major relieving branch of medicine in the world.
Wintogeno’s Pain Relief Cream contains Ayurvedic medicinal properties and ingredients. The cream is chemical-free and is very effective in relieving pain.
Wintogeno is the most powerful pain reliever that gives direct relief to the area of pain in any part of the body from head to toe. It has an intense pain relieving formula that provides fast and effective relief from headache, stiff neck, upper backache, muscular pain, lower backache, sprains, joint pain, minor arthritis pain, muscle cramp and foot sole pain.
Health Articles1. Surgical Sealants And Adhesives Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth
2. Robotic Surgery Equipment Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
3. Resistant Depression Treatment Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth
4. Radiation Dose Management Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
5. Histopathology Services Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, An
6. Cardiac Catheter Introducer Kits Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth
7. Blood Processing Equipment Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
8. Anti-microbial Packaging Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
9. Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
10. Drug Of Abuse Testing Market Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
11. Home Oral Care- An Essential Regime
Author: Pooja Agrawal
12. Drinking Iced Tea During Pregnancy: Is It Safe?
13. What Is Dental Implant Surgery?
Author: Dr. Lokesh
14. Treatment Options For Arthritis Pain
Author: Illinois Pain
15. Paracetamol Is Effective & Secure In Pain-relief (check This Out, Why)