ALL >> Health >> View Article
Knee Pain: Causes & Home Remedies
Total Articles: 2
Whether you are walking, running, cycling or exercising; you are likely to be using your knees a lot. Knee pain has now become a common ailment affecting people of all ages. A person may suffer from knee pain due to an injury, arthritis, gout or infection. Knee pain can occur anytime throughout the year, but in the cold and wet months, you may find it harder to cope with.
The knee joint is particularly vulnerable to damage and pain because it takes the full weight of your body and any extra force when you run or jump. You’re more likely to experience knee pain as you get older, and people who are overweight or do lots of sports have a higher risk of damaging their knees. And it’s not just athletes who suffer. Knee problems can happen to anyone.
What is knee pain?
Knee pain or chronic knee pain is prolonged pain caused in the knee joints due to swelling or sensitivity in one or both the knees. The pain and symptoms may vary due to the causes of the pain.
What are the main causes of knee pain?
Pain can be different in different people and the causes can be determined by assessing the symptoms. Temporary pain can also be caused due to knee injury or accident.
The one of major causes of knee pain is Arthritis. It is divided in more than 100 types. The most common are as follows:
• Osteoarthritis- It is the most common type seen usually in elderly people, but it can also be found in adults of any age. It is caused by the cartilage break down, which is present between the knee joint, leading to inflammation and pain
• Rheumatoid Arthritis: It is an auto-immune condition which is caused by the immune system attacking the healthy tissues.
• Gout: It is a common and complex form of arthritis which is caused when urate crystals start accumulating in the joint, causing pain and inflammation.
Home remedies for treating knee pain at home
Turmeric- It is the most widely used antiseptic in India. Mixed with warm glass of milk, turmeric also acts as anti-inflammatory agent treating joint pain with its healing properties.
Ginger- It is known to be an effective anti-inflammatory agent. Application of ginger mixed with oil on the affected area has helps in soothing the pain.
Tulsi- This holy herb found in most Indian households is known to have anti- rheumatic (joint pains) and antispasmodic (muscle spasms) properties.
Yoga and Healthy Diet- Daily yoga and consumption of a healthy diet will help you maintain a stress free life. It will also help in avoiding conditions that further lead to joint pains.
Wintogeno Joint Pain Tablets, with the mix of Ayurvedic ingredients, is the ideal solution to treat joint pains of all kinds. It acts as a muscle relaxant, numbing the pain by soothing the muscles around joints and by acting on the corresponding nerves. Its herbal composition lacks any synthetic ingredients and can be consumed without the fear of any side effects. Inducing pain relief in the form of a tablet, it gives immediate relief and expedites healing. Wintogeno Joint Pain Tablets are instant-relief analgesics and anti-inflammatory that give your body the fortification it needs
Health Articles1. Order Xanax Online In Most Economical Price Ever
Author: Varun Kumar Mishra
2. Best Ayurvedic Treatment In India
Author: Ambika Nayak
3. Is Hcg Injection Really Helps In Weight Loss?
Author: Tim Parker
4. Introduction To Vedic Yoga Academy
Author: Kishor Rathod
5. 5 Healthy Ingredients To Include In Your Daily Diet
Author: Sophia White
6. Home Health Care Services Has Facilitated The Way To Cure Diseases In Hospital Like Atmosphere
Author: Formdox Technology
7. The Risks And Effects Of Mixing Alcohol And Energy Drinks
Author: Everything Health
8. What Are Permanent Dentures?
Author: Roman Ali
9. How To Know Your Irregular Period Is Pcos Or Not?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Polycystic Kidney Disease Patients - What Can And Cannot Eat?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
11. Avail The Best Services Of Online Grocery Shopping From Reputed Companies
12. What Aspects Should You Consider Finding The Best Dentist Office?
Author: Dexter Brown
13. Be Wise, Donate Your Eyes To The People In Exigency
Author: Ganesh Raj U
14. Satthwa Hair Oil Review 2019 | Hair Regrowth Oil
Author: Divya Aggarwal
15. Morcellators Market To Experience Significant Growth During The Forecast Period 2018 To 2026