ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Ms Office Onedrive Lets You Choose Folders To Sync To Your Computer
To Install Office setup is the initial task every user does on a new computer. The need of Office productivity suite has become a mandatory part of a computer as well professional life. Moreover, Microsoft Office applications are preferred for educational use.
MS Office OneDrive
Among a bunch of useful applications, OneDrive is that is highly used by professionals to exchange mails on a safer platform. Other than emailing services, Microsoft Office OneDrive puts forward other benefits as well that you may not get on other servers. Yet, to leverage all its features, it is necessary to have an activate Office setup installed on your computer.
In order to get a valid Office setup product key to install Office setup on your computer, you must have the access your account on www.Office.com/setup. Users who already have the access to their Office and OneDrive account are entitled to choose to synchronize the folder to their computer as per the need. If you want to synchronize selective folders in OneDrive to your computer, you can specify and mark those folders you would like to sync by the following process.
How do I Choose OneDrive folder(s) to synchronize to my PC?
Go to Office.com/myaccount and login to your account
If you are not getting directed to your profile, and a product key field is appearing instead, enter your Office setup product key in the field and complete the steps to activate Office setup and proceed
Click on either of the OneDrive cloud icons – blue or white from the Windows taskbar notification segment
Go to the activity center and choose More
Now go to Settings
Click on the Account tab and select ‘Choose folders’
Synchronize your OneDrive files to the displayed PC dialog box
Unmark any folders you do not want to sync to your computer and mark those you want to sync
Click OK to save all the changes
You have made the steps successfully and in case you came across any error, make sure you have a valid Office setup product key and an active account. In case not, install Office setup with a licensed version to make the changes.
Computers Articles1. Important Features Of Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016
2. Windows 10 - Can You Upgrade To Windows 10 Home Or Will You Simply Upgrade Your Pc?
3. How To Create A Windows 10 Professional Screen Online
4. The Perfect Way To Get Windows 10 Enterprise
5. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019
6. The Home Student 2019 Mac
7. Microsoft Visio Professional 2019 License Keys/
8. Is Microsoft Project Professional 2019 Expensive?
9. Microsoft Office Home Student
10. Why Would You Will Need To Update To Microsoft Office 2020 Home Business Suite?
11. Cooler For Rent, Laptop For Rent, Ac For Rent, Fridge On Rent In Gurgaon, Rental Company
12. List Of Basic Software To Be Installed On A New Computer
Author: Software Codes
13. Social Media Marketing Services In Coimbatore
Author: Third Law
14. How To Unlock Rytec Amr Sniper Rifle In Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare
Author: Marco Nixon
15. How To Get Around The New Sync Limits Of Google Photos On Android
Author: Marco Nixon