ALL >> Health >> View Article
A Comparison Of The Cost Of Ivf Between India Vs World
In-Vitro fertilization also known as IVF is an amazing choice for a couple struggling with fertility issues and trying to conceive. This is a process in which the egg from a woman’s body is fused with the sperm in a vitro to form an embryo. This embryo is then kept in the lab for a few days before being transplanted into the woman’s uterus. This way, an embryo gets a chance to get developed in the natural condition. Though IVF treatment is quite common and is available in many countries, most of the people still come to India to get their fertility treatment as it cost much higher in their own countries.
In India, the cost of medical treatment is much lesser than most other countries, hence making India a go-to place for people trying to get treatment at a lower cost. When we talk about IVF, India is one of the most sought-after countries in terms of low treatment cost and also in terms of quality treatment. India is also known for using most advanced technologies and has top-notch equipments in most of the clinics.
Most western countries, though are exceptional in providing medical care, are very expensive. Especially when it comes to the Infertility treatment. If we see the price of a single IVF cycle in the UK, it is near about 3500US$ and in the USA, it costs the most at 15000US$. Australia offers the IVF Treatment at staggering 7000US$. In Hong Kong, the treatment cost for the same rises up to 10,000 US$ and in Sweden, it is about 8000US$. In China, the cost for an IVF Treatment is around 3000 US$ whereas in Canada it is about 5000US$. And these are just an average rate for a single IVF cycle.
IVF treatment, though is great, is also risky as it does not guarantee a pregnancy. Many couples have to undergo many IVF cycles to get to a successful pregnancy and in some cases; the couples do not get successful at all. So it is not wise to invest your hard earned money in a single IVF cycle when in India you can have two or maybe three IVF cycles at the same price.
In India the average cost of the IVF treatment is 1500US$ and the lowest cost can be as low as 600$ which is very much less than what people have to pay in other countries. Not only that, the general expenditure in India is much lesser than other countries and hence patients can comfortably stay in the country while undergoing the treatment. The less cost treatment and the skilled & well-practiced doctors in India such as Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour attract many people to the country and India is now the most highly rated country for providing the IVF treatment in the world.
The difference between the price of a single IVF cycle in India and other countries is quite huge. And this is a great reason why India is becoming the go-to place for IVF treatment and also for other sorts of fertility issues. http://www.drshivanisachdevgour.com
Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour, Founder & Director of SCI Healthcare, SCI IVF is a state of the art fertility centre located in Kailash Colony, New Delhi.
Health Articles1. Bioinformatics Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
Author: Akash DADHICH
2. How To Decide Which Type Of Orthodontics Braces To Get
Author: Christophers Nolan
3. Biodegradable Cosmetic Packaging Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth
Author: Akash DADHICH
4. Get The Detailed Information About Invisalign Treatment Procedures
Author: Jalen Cole
5. What Foods Help Lower Uric Acid?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
6. Get Back In Shape With Professional Weight Loss Program
Author: Greg Oliver
7. Consider Invisalign To Improve The Beauty Of Your Smile
Author: Joshua jerry
8. Give Your Near And Dear Ones A Gift Of Exotic Spa Package This Diwali
Author: Anand Shah
9. Importance Of Early Orthodontic Treatment
Author: Gabriel Evan
10. Dental Clinic In Springfield – Factors To Consider When Looking For A Trusted One
Author: Dexter Brown
11. `things To Know About Gum Diseases And Deep Cleaning
Author: D. Dental
12. Water-soluble Resveratrol Supplier Supplies Different Plant Extracts In Natural Forms!
Author: William Rowe
13. What Are The Few Things You Will Need To Know To Stay Healthy?
14. Reasons Why You Should Go For Natural Supplements
15. What Is Invisalign And How Does It Work?
Author: Dexter Brown