ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Unclutter Your Iphone By Finding And Deleting Unused Apps
Total Articles: 34
In Apple devices, it is very easy to locate and remove redundant apps. People often end up downloading more apps than they need. These apps clutter the home and other screens and make the device disorganized. If you want to make more space on your iPhone, then deleting such apps may be the way to go.
Just browse the screens of your iOS device. Do you have way too many apps? Do you often end up browsing screen after screen, trying to locate an app? What about those Trivia and other gaming apps that you downloaded after seeing an ad about them, but never got around to even opening them. Well, you can easily clean up your iPhone and remove the apps you do not use.
How to find and remove unused apps?
1. To check the last time you opened an app on your iPhone, open Settings.
2. Tap on General and select iPhone Storage.
3. Now all the apps will be listed in the order of the storage space used by them.
4. Below the name of each app, you will see the Last Used status.
5. If an app has never been opened, then the status will read “Never Used.”
6. Select the app you want to remove from your iPhone and tap on it.
7. Choose the Delete option.
8. In the confirmation prompt, tap on Delete App.
How to Offload Apps on iPhone?
iOS users can offload apps they haven’t been using. Offloading apps refers to automatically removing the apps that haven’t been used while keeping all the app data and documents. When you reinstall the app, all the data will be restored, provided that the application is still accessible in the Apple App Store.
1. To offload any app, just go to Settings and tap on iTunes and App Stores.
2. Scroll down and toggle the switch next to Offload Unused Apps to On/Green position.
Joe Martin is a Microsoft Office expert and her been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Joe Martin has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Installation Of Cylinder Head Temperature Probe (cht Probe) In Aircraft
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
2. Electronic Health Record Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, A
3. D-link Debuts New 5g Nr Router Dwr-2010
Author: Ericsson alex
4. Different Types Of Blockchains- Public, Private And Consortium
5. Led Tv Price In Bangladesh
Author: Raquibul Islam Rakib
6. What Are The Important Aspects Regarding The Light Fitting Installation?
Author: Brown Ross
7. Unlock Full Value Of The Cloud With Erp For Manufacturing
Author: Oron ERP 3i Infotech
8. Best Smart Home Device Under 4500
9. Imagining A Life With Robots
10. Learning With Companion Robots New-age Education Is Here!
11. 8 Best 3d Printing Tips You Need To Know!
12. Importance Of Comparative Gauging Using Thread Ring Gauge
Author: Frank Xu
13. How Seo Tools And Strategies Work In Tandem To Be Your Site Optimizer?
Author: Kalnpluk Darshcldwel
14. What Are The Differences Among Commercial, Industrial And Residential Electricians?
Author: Brown Ross
15. Browse White Mountain Knives Selection Of Good Pocket Knife Brands
Author: Justin Malone