ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Google Maps Reviews Now Supporting Hashtags For Easier Search
Total Articles: 34
With the new update of Google Maps, Google seems to have secretly added support for hashtags in Google Maps to make it easier for Android users to locate the places they frequently search for.
According to a new report, Google has stated that the new feature of tagging locations using hashtags was added to its Google Maps over a week ago on Android. As of now, it has allegedly been announced to the Local Guides program members of Google Maps.
Google Maps is seemingly letting its Android users add up to five hashtags at the ending of their reviews. Also, users can add hashtags to their older reviews. Well now, there is no clear information on when this hashtag support will arrive on the Google Maps for iOS or the Web.
As stated by a TechCrunch report, Google Maps now supports hashtags in reviews with an intention to make it easier for Google Maps users to look for #dinnernight spots or #wheelchairaccessible places, or #familyfriendly businesses and many more.
As mentioned in the hashtags, the platform is going to suggest the users add up to five hashtags in every Google Maps review. Google has reportedly verified that the support for hashtags has been released globally but only on Android devices for now.
Google has reportedly recommended particular hashtags for a choice of places as wide-ranging hashtags like “#food” or “#love” will not be constructive. For instance, one can use #goodforselfies for locations with a good view, #vegetarian for some good restaurants, #wheelchairaccessible for areas that provide a wheelchair ramp, and many more things.
The most recent feature in Google Maps appears as yet another addition to the surplus of recent additions to the navigation platform. Also, the Google Maps app recently got a new messaging feature for chatting with businesses, whereas the last update to Google Maps had released a new Follow button that helps users to be updated on the events, news, and other updates from their preferred businesses.
Edward Lewis is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Muzhappilangad Beach
2. Is Texas Electricity Prices On The Rise?
Author: Brown Ross
3. Terrestrial Trunked Radio Market Worth 4.40 Billion Usd By 2022 With A Growing Cagr Of 17.08%
4. Online Video Chat App For Iphone - Dating With Singles & Meet New People Near Me
5. Central China City To Install Air Purifiers At All Schools
Author: Mahlasdjen Gurajasdnei
6. Becoming Familiar With The Use Of Control Valves
Author: Deborah Gillis
7. Top 5 Low Budget Dslr Cameras For Beginners 2019
Author: Aida Martin
8. Things You Get To Learn In A Basic Photography Course
Author: sophia cruz
9. Huawei Launched New 5g Mobile Wifi Hotspot
10. Fire Protection System Market Worth $88.94 Billion By 2024 With A Growing Cagr Of 7.6%
11. Types Of Cht Probes Used In Aircraft
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
12. Best Live Video Chat App For Iphone - Talk To Strangers Around The World
13. Cnc Machining In Plastic Injection Mold Making
14. Millimeter Wave Technology Market Worth 2,302.6 Million Usd By 2023 With A Growing Cagr Of 35.2%
15. How Effective Is The Eu Regulation On Centrifugal Pumps?