ALL >> Education >> View Article
What You Can Do With A Degree In E & Tc Engineering
Whether it is the LED lights in our homes or semi-conductors in our mobile phones, all of this is possible due to electronic engineering. Today, electronics is one of the most preferred degrees amongst students studying in M.Tech and B Tech colleges in Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, etc.
If you are planning to pursue engineering, you should consider opting for this field. Want to know how this degree can enhance your career? The following are a few points that tell you a few of the top career prospects with this B. Tech specialisation. Keep reading to find out.
1. Become a staff electronics engineer
Imagining, brainstorming, coming up with a new product, conceptualising its design, execution, testing and supervising development. You will be responsible for these stages as a staff electronics engineer. To make sure the entire process is executed smoothly, you will work with senior engineers to design new circuits, embedded systems, and more. Depending on the company you are working in, your salary might vary.
2. Work as an electronics field engineer
Working on the field refers to meeting clients and offering them complex technological products, understanding their requirements and more. If you want to work on the field, you need to have extensive knowledge about your products and services, its functionality, and how it can help customers in the long run. Here, your main responsibility is to work with your in-house sales team to understand customer requirements and present solutions accordingly.
3. Start your own company
Don't like the idea of working in a corporate? Work for yourself. In order to establish a tech startup, you don't only have to be an expert in your field, but other domains as well. You can start with listing the engineering skills gained while pursuing your degree from a good engineering college, and make another list required to build your own company.
4. Invest in further education
Do not stop at B. Tech! To enhance your skills and get a deeper understanding of engineering, consider applying at M Tech colleges in Pune, Bangalore and other cities. While pursuing your master's in electronics and telecommunications engineering, some of your research areas can be:
Image and Signal Processing
Wireless communication and antennas
Digital signal processing
After completing this degree, you might not necessarily work in a corporate. You can opt for something that is not as mainstream as teaching. There are varied job opportunities in this field too.
These are a few ways in which a degree in electronics and telecommunication can benefit you. If a career in this field interests you, start looking for some of the top B. Tech and M. Tech colleges in the country. Start applying and get ready to build a career in one of the most dynamic fields today!
Education Articles1. Enroll In One Of The Best Business Analytics Courses In Itm
Author: Krutika Sharma
2. The Growth Of International Business
3. Engineering Colleges In Jaipur
Author: Regional AC
4. Degree Of Clinical Research In India
Author: Zankar Sapate
5. Entrance Exam For Design You Must Know
Author: Pearl Academy
6. Learning A Second Language Can Be A Challenging Yet Hugely Rewarding Task
7. Angular Vs. React: A Healthy Comparison
8. Apts Online Courses
9. Who Are Data Scientists? How Codegnan Helps You To Become One?
Author: rohith go
10. Areas You Can Work In With Your Mba In Data Analytics
11. R Programming Training In Vijayawada
Author: rohith go
12. The Photographic Memory :: Myth, Legend, Fact Or Fiction
Author: Shannon Panzo
13. Corda Expert | Corda Architect | Corda Developer - Which Certification Suits You Best?
Author: Block chain council
14. Mstudy Provide Various Online Course
15. Competitive Exam Live Clasess For Free