ALL >> Education >> View Article
What You Can Do With A Degree In E & Tc Engineering
Total Articles: 33
Whether it is the LED lights in our homes or semi-conductors in our mobile phones, all of this is possible due to electronic engineering. Today, electronics is one of the most preferred degrees amongst students studying in M.Tech and B Tech colleges in Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, etc.
If you are planning to pursue engineering, you should consider opting for this field. Want to know how this degree can enhance your career? The following are a few points that tell you a few of the top career prospects with this B. Tech specialisation. Keep reading to find out.
1. Become a staff electronics engineer
Imagining, brainstorming, coming up with a new product, conceptualising its design, execution, testing and supervising development. You will be responsible for these stages as a staff electronics engineer. To make sure the entire process is executed smoothly, you will work with senior engineers to design new circuits, embedded systems, and more. Depending on the company you are working in, your salary might vary.
2. Work as an electronics field engineer
Working on the field refers to meeting clients and offering them complex technological products, understanding their requirements and more. If you want to work on the field, you need to have extensive knowledge about your products and services, its functionality, and how it can help customers in the long run. Here, your main responsibility is to work with your in-house sales team to understand customer requirements and present solutions accordingly.
3. Start your own company
Don't like the idea of working in a corporate? Work for yourself. In order to establish a tech startup, you don't only have to be an expert in your field, but other domains as well. You can start with listing the engineering skills gained while pursuing your degree from a good engineering college, and make another list required to build your own company.
4. Invest in further education
Do not stop at B. Tech! To enhance your skills and get a deeper understanding of engineering, consider applying at M Tech colleges in Pune, Bangalore and other cities. While pursuing your master's in electronics and telecommunications engineering, some of your research areas can be:
Image and Signal Processing
Wireless communication and antennas
Digital signal processing
After completing this degree, you might not necessarily work in a corporate. You can opt for something that is not as mainstream as teaching. There are varied job opportunities in this field too.
These are a few ways in which a degree in electronics and telecommunication can benefit you. If a career in this field interests you, start looking for some of the top B. Tech and M. Tech colleges in the country. Start applying and get ready to build a career in one of the most dynamic fields today!
Education Articles1. The Right Economics Tuition For You
Author: Economics Tuition
2. Online Courses - Pro-elearning | Software Online Training
3. How To Choose Your College For Bms
Author: Indsearch Pune
4. Php Frameworks Guide & Top 10 Best Php Framework 2019
5. Top 7 Ui Trends Users Will Love In 2019
6. Rajasthan Patwari Vacancy 2019 | Rajathan Patwari Recruitment 2019
7. Why English Language Training Is A Must For The Students Who Are Moving Abroad
Author: Mia Seal
8. Real Fur And Its Benefits In A Brief
Author: Ravjit Soin
9. Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions About Civil Engineering
Author: SIT Pune
10. 4 Signs To Guarantee That You Have Chosen The Right Gofundme Alternative
Author: Steven Bergeron
11. The New Highlights Coming To Java 13
12. Options To Hire The Most Sincere And Experienced Security Camera Experts
Author: Mark Palsan
13. Steps To Become A Smart Driver For Getting A Better Earning Opportunity
Author: Alzbeta Berka
14. Options To Become A Qualified Teacher For Increasing Your Employability
Author: Alzbeta Berka
15. Advanced Digital Marketing Training In Madhapur Hyderabad